Nusrat javaid is honest but Najam sethi is not : Haroon rasheed

umair ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
ON his web site Haroon ur Rasheed replied to a question by a member regarding Nusrat javaid and Najam sethi . . . . ..

Bilal8/16/2011 6:19:10 PM
AOA,Why People like Najam Sethi, Nusrat Javed, are against Imran Khan.? DO you think they do it only for ratings of their programs because the programs in which IK is discussed gets good ratings.Regards

thumbup.jpg
thumbdown.jpg
Haroon Ur Rasheed__
W/salam. No, the reasons are different. 1. Najam Sethi and Nusrat Javaid are different. Although, I disagree with Nusrat Javaid with many a times on the ideological basis but he is an honest person. In my humble opinion, Najam Sethi is not. In the case of Nusrat Javaid, Tahreek e Insaf workers are equally responsible because many of them send him indecent messages. Since every action has reaction, so he replied in an emotional manner. I dont agree with the perceptions of Nusrat Javaid about IK and PTI but I do believe that he is not doing it on anybodys behalf. He is an independent soul with secularism his ideology but he is not a Najam Sethi. A professional journalist with an ego and self respect. Default with the young supporters of IK is this they understand the importance of truth but not the greater importance of patience and wisdom in politics.God bless you.

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
wao.....chawall he maarii hai Haroon Rasheed nay

this Nusrat Javed is the chairman of SAFMA

partner or boss of that marvi sarmad

pakiace

Banned
he and nusrat javed almost started their career at the same time, nusrat regards him as his elder brother so he will never speak against him, nusrat javed at the other hand is an old version of nadeem paracha who hates everything, he does not agree with anything and for such people there is only one thing i have to say

either step in to change - or dont criticize someone who wants to change and has done so much for you as a starter for change like imran khan

pakiace

Banned
If you will make fun of us by calling us pti trolls or if you would bash imran khan - obviously we will apply the newton law too, every action has a reaction and it will be brutal!

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
on his web site haroon ur rasheed replied to a question by a member regarding nusrat javaid and najam sethi . . . . ..

Bilal8/16/2011 6:19:10 pm
aoa,why people like najam sethi, nusrat javed, are against imran khan.? Do you think they do it only for ratings of their programs because the programs in which ik is discussed gets good ratings.regards

thumbup.jpg
thumbdown.jpg

haroon ur rasheed__
w/salam. No, the reasons are different. 1. Najam sethi and nusrat javaid are different. Although, i disagree with nusrat javaid with many a times on the ideological basis but he is an honest person. In my humble opinion, najam sethi is not. In the case of nusrat javaid, tahreek e insaf workers are equally responsible because many of them send him indecent messages. Since every action has reaction, so he replied in an emotional manner. I dont agree with the perceptions of nusrat javaid about ik and pti but i do believe that he is not doing it on anybodys behalf. He is an independent soul with secularism his ideology but he is not a najam sethi. A professional journalist with an ego and self respect. Default with the young supporters of ik is this they understand the importance of truth but not the greater importance of patience and wisdom in politics.god bless you.
army wale ko army wala hi pasand aye ga

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI waloo ab Imran Khan K siasi ABBU ki tu baat maan lo,waha haroon wah:lol:
ON his web site Haroon ur Rasheed replied to a question by a member regarding Nusrat javaid and Najam sethi . . . . ..

Bilal8/16/2011 6:19:10 PM
AOA,Why People like Najam Sethi, Nusrat Javed, are against Imran Khan.? DO you think they do it only for ratings of their programs because the programs in which IK is discussed gets good ratings.Regards

thumbup.jpg
thumbdown.jpg

Haroon Ur Rasheed__
W/salam. No, the reasons are different. 1. Najam Sethi and Nusrat Javaid are different. Although, I disagree with Nusrat Javaid with many a times on the ideological basis but he is an honest person. In my humble opinion, Najam Sethi is not. In the case of Nusrat Javaid, Tahreek e Insaf workers are equally responsible because many of them send him indecent messages. Since every action has reaction, so he replied in an emotional manner. I don’t agree with the perceptions of Nusrat Javaid about IK and PTI but I do believe that he is not doing it on anybody’s behalf. He is an independent soul with secularism his ideology but he is not a Najam Sethi. A professional journalist with an ego and self respect. Default with the young supporters of IK is this they understand the importance of truth but not the greater importance of patience and wisdom in politics.God bless you.

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
reaction comes from pti members. criticism is not problem,almost every tv anchor is biased about IK but nj style is insulting,he deserves what he gets

Riz_pk

Citizen
Where is the Actual source which says Haroon Rasheed said that?
Unless you provide its all bogus to me. Provide a link or snapshot please.