Off The Record - 24th August 2011 - Sharmeela Farooqi, Fareed Paracha, Absar Alam, Haji Adeel

nsbabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i don,t watch kashif,s programm anymore coz he keeps on inviting this b.i.tch.kashif is really loosing his credibillity now iss ko be yeh hi millti hai yeh prograam ko sabzi mandi bana raha hai.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
i don,t watch kashif,s programm anymore coz he keeps on inviting this b.i.tch.kashif is really loosing his credibillity now iss ko be yeh hi millti hai yeh prograam ko sabzi mandi bana raha hai.
if kashif calls her for insult then what is wrong with it. dont worry brother kashif is good media man

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think Zardari and Sharmila had a very good time together.:)

How you think you got the right to pass such comments on zardari and sharmila's character ?
though they are too bad but such remarks are very tragic even when your own leader doesnt have a pious past.

Be careful brother.

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
How you think you got the right to pass such comments on zardari and sharmila's character ?
though they are too bad but such remarks are very tragic even when your own leader doesnt have a pious past.

Be careful brother.

When Zardari got the right to present (Sitara-e-Imtiaz) to Miss Sharmila and Miss Meera, I atleast have all the right to express my opinion. Dil ke bharaas nikalnay tau do
Let me explain it to you
Miss Meera has much more contribution than Miss Sharmila. Miss Sharmila has only one contribution-->Go East or West Zardari is the Best Guy
Why Zardari is Best. She must be knowing this because she and her family had a good luxurious time with zardari doing lots of lots of corruption.(Which is PROVEN Mr. Salman Farooqi Case)
I wrote a double meaning remark but dil se yahi nikalta hain doston k darmyaan bhee Sitar-e-Imtiaz k sath aisi beghairti hotey dakh k.
I am certainly not all piuos, nor my thinking nor my views.This is my opinion and mine only. People on this forum use much more bad language, I have used none and left on the reader to what he thinks. That's the irony (hmm)
But still it was wrong of me to do so. So i apologize (serious) and will take care next time

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
When Zardari got the right to present (Sitara-e-Imtiaz) to Miss Sharmila and Miss Meera, I atleast have all the right to express my opinion. Dil ke bharaas nikalnay tau do
Let me explain it to you
Miss Meera has much more contribution than Miss Sharmila. Miss Sharmila has only one contribution-->Go East or West Zardari is the Best Guy
Why Zardari is Best. She must be knowing this because she and her family had a good luxurious time with zardari doing lots of lots of corruption.(Which is PROVEN Mr. Salman Farooqi Case)
I wrote a double meaning remark but dil se yahi nikalta hain doston k darmyaan bhee Sitar-e-Imtiaz k sath aisi beghairti hotey dakh k.
I am certainly not all piuos, nor my thinking nor my views.This is my opinion and mine only. People on this forum use much more bad language, I have used none and left on the reader to what he thinks. That's the irony (hmm)
But still it was wrong of me to do so. So i apologize (serious) and will take care next time

the great person always consider the good advise. Its your greatness coz many got offensive.
wish you all the best brother.
May Allah keep pakistan safe from all corrupts , looters and agents of our enemies. ameen