Oil Discovery - My Pledge to Allah SWT

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Friends,

Today I pledge to Allah that if He grants Pakistan Oil discovery, I will go to Pakistan before upcoming Eid and help 10 poor families (or at least 50 to 100 people) in whatever capacity I am able to.

I request you all, who can spare a penny-or-two, to make some kind/passionate pledge also. Perhaps Allah SWT is pleased with our collective pledges and in return bestow His kindness on our homeland.

Ya Allah, we know we are bad as a nation, have disappointed you in many ways, but for every one person there are ten good people back home also who are in constant remembrance of You, talk of You, love You, fear You, and worship You. If nothing else, please help them. Truly You are our Lord and we are Your servants who look up-to you for Your namats, especially right now - please help!

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ya Allah, we know we are bad as a nation, have disappointed you in many ways, but for every one person there are ten good people back home also who are in constant remembrance of You, talk of You, love You, fear You, and worship You. If nothing else, please help them. Truly You are our Lord and we are Your servants who look up-to you for Your namats, especially right now - please help!
Aameen!

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Friends,

Today I pledge to Allah that if He grants Pakistan Oil discovery, I will go to Pakistan before upcoming Eid and help 10 poor families (or at least 50 to 100 people) in whatever capacity I am able to.

I request you all, who can spare a penny-or-two, to make some kind/passionate pledge also. Perhaps Allah SWT is pleased with our collective pledges and in return bestow His kindness on our homeland.

Bhai your intention is pure. May Allah SWT accept this. However this not how the mercy of Allah SWT is invoked. Don't put conditions that if we discover oil then you will do this act of kindness to please Allah SWT.

My humble request is - lets do what we can before Ramadan and help poor and needy - then put your trust unto Allah SWT and be hopeful that He will bless us with His mercy. It may be in form of Oil reserves, he may take away any calamity/hardship or what ever He thinks is best for us.

May Allah SWT bless you multi-folds for making an intention of good deed. Ameen

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will be going to Pakistan this summer, Whatever capacity i can help i will go above and beyond,

But more than oil if by Allah's mercy i see the corrupt brought to full accountability without any chance of escape and made an example for generations to come.

I will move 50% of my Bank account to Pakistani banks for as long as i feel confident that the country is going in the right direction.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

الله کی رضا کے لئیے نیکی اور انسانی بھلائی کے ہر کام میں تو ہم بھی آپ سب بھائیوں کے ساتھ شامل ہیں

الله سب کی نیک خواہشات کو قبول کرے

آمین

Vitamin_C

You shouldn't be putting conditions on Allah. You should pledge to help the poor regardless of if we find oil or not. Doing good should be our default position, not a condition.

The fear of hell and greed of heaven was for 7th century barbaric Arabs to entice them to do good. You do not need carrots and sticks to do good for humanity.

bhaibarood

Allah+1dont need your pledges
You shouldn't be putting conditions on Allah. You should pledge to help the poor regardless of if we find oil or not. Doing good should be our default position, not a condition.

The fear of hell and greed of heaven was for 7th century barbaric Arabs to entice them to do good. You do not need carrots and sticks to do good for humanity.
yeh Nauzbillah allah ko lalach de rahain hain!
Allah ko jaisey inkee dolaat aur philanthropy ki zaroorat ho nuzbillah.
mannat concept is flawed at so many levels , did our PROPHET SAW or sahaba ever did this practice?

shapik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Friends,

Oyay poori dua manglo Allah se ....... Kitna Oil discovery chahiye ...... ye na ho akhir mai Allah tallah bhi bol rahai hoan kai tumne yai tto nahi kaha tha kai kitni mikdar mai oil niklai

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
I will be going to Pakistan this summer, Whatever capacity i can help i will go above and beyond,

But more than oil if by Allah's mercy i see the corrupt brought to full accountability without any chance of escape and made an example for generations to come.

I will move 50% of my Bank account to Pakistani banks for as long as i feel confident that the country is going in the right direction.
Yaar farishton ko mushkil mein daal rahe ho aap, lekin ham sub umeed se hain. Mafia has decoded the DNA of Pakistan and they command the masses now. i see that only a bloody revolution can change the situation as we expect the situation to be. Good thing is that we are still knotted with HOPE. May Allah SWT bless us!

rfarooqi

Councller (250+ posts)
In recent years probability of find oil after such exploratory drilling are quite high. Most of the time actual find volumes are greater than initial estimates. Pre drill estimates for kekra area was 1.5 billion barrels equivalent (boe). Best case scenario is actual find will be 4 to 5 billion. Worst case is zero or highly uneconomical.

Put things in perspective. Total reserves in Venezuela are over 300billion boe. Saudi is 250boe.

Also note that even with accelerated commercialization of the offshore field, production will start 2025.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan has over 90% Muslim population
And every Muslim has to pay Zakat as obligation if he/she is earning
So we should all do our religious duty
Along with Zakat, we should do Sadqah also on weekly or monthly basis
Every middle class income person can easily support education of an orphan
Lot of Muslim NGOs work all over Pakistan to support the poor and needy