Oil-price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia could be nearing end

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Damage is already done ,SaudiArabia will suffer greatly for all it’s wrong doing against Ummah just like Iran is suffering because of its wrong doing against Ummah.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Damage is already done ,SaudiArabia will suffer greatly for all it’s wrong doing against Ummah just like Iran is suffering because of its wrong doing against Ummah.
And those MFs American who are really responsible for all the suffering will enjoy sitting back and watching these countries fall. I don't understand your logic of one sided facts .

TONIC

And those MFs American who are really responsible for all the suffering will enjoy sitting back and watching these countries fall. I don't understand your logic of one sided facts .
Don’t blame others bro, problem is our house is not in order.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Don’t blame others bro, problem is our house is not in order.
What order ? was it ever stayed in order. From the killing of our owns to licking the Master's balls,majority of our rulers as well as the Public is quite content with it. If you allow them to migrate , 100 % of population wouldn't want to stay back homes . While not even a 1 % of the population try to work hard to fix their own countries and make them livable. But we can't forget the stuff which played by the foreign conntries, our perceived masters.

TONIC

What order ? was it ever stayed in order. From the killing of our owns to licking the Master's balls,majority of our rulers as well as the Public is quite content with it. If you allow them to migrate , 100 % of population wouldn't want to stay back homes . While not even a 1 % of the population try to work hard to fix their own countries and make them livable. But we can't forget the stuff which played by the foreign conntries, our perceived masters.
As I said let’s not blame others , let’s try to fix our home first.

TONIC

Let me know when you find the home problems are fixed.
Still you are in a state of denial, to solve a problem first we need to admit we have a problem, till the time you won’t admit the problem you can’t solve it.