Olympics Failures, when this Chairman be Kicked Out?

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan had never been on top of the Olympic table list, but at least its name was on the table. Institutions like Olympic Committee should be headed by someone who knows the sport, not a screw head general who just wants to get perks in this life and if he can, in Hereafter too. It's now time for the PTI government to look into institutions like these which are controlled by these retired army officers and judges. I came to know that even Chief D Mission is also a Brigadier retired.
The question is not that what is this nonsense, the question is how long this nonsense will go on?

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Agree….chalay houa kartoos ko dubara appoint kerney ki kiya zaroorat hey
Dickhead pehley army mein perks and privileges enjoy kertey hein aur retire honey key baad bhi

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Pakistan had never been on top of the Olympic table list, but at least its name was on the table. Institutions like Olympic Committee should be headed by someone who knows the sport, not a screw head general who just wants to get perks in this life and if he can, in Hereafter too. It's now time for the PTI government to look into institutions like these which are controlled by these retired army officers and judges. I came to know that even Chief D Mission is also a Brigadier retired.
The question is not that what is this nonsense, the question is how long this nonsense will go on?
Because no one else wants that job. He was again elected unopposed.

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Olympic Committee Chairman General Arif and Football Association Chairman Faisal Hayat, both should be kicked out. Both are serving since 2004.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's been three years and no institutional reforms done yet. I understand 72 years mess cannot be cleaned in just three years but kuch kaam tu start hota but nothing Punjab police ho ye government hospitals hoon other government departments same as before.

Ik should have taken personal interest in the Olympics committee but he did not.