One of the better surveys

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is not a scientific survey. First you have to draw a sample based on voter demographic - male, female, age groups and language. Also survey should only include registered voters to get accurate voting pattern.

I also feel that people do not reveal true intention on camera so survey should be anonymous. Since PMLN is a chor party - their voters are less likely to reveal their intention in public. There is definitely a shy trump voter effect in favor of pmln.

back to the future

This is not a scientific survey. First you have to draw a sample based on voter demographic - male, female, age groups and language. Also survey should only include registered voters to get accurate voting pattern.

I also feel that people do not reveal true intention on camera so survey should be anonymous. Since PMLN is a chor party - their voters are less likely to reveal their intention in public. There is definitely a shy trump voter effect in favor of pmln.
but those favouring PTI were open and bold about their support
i didnt find any shy repondent mostly young men favouring Pti and female already favours PTI hugely

Saifulpak

Senator (1k+ posts)
پاکستان میں جو بھی بندہ کہتا ہے میں کسی کے ساتھ نہی یا ابھی سوچا نہی اکثریت ن لیگی ہیں۔

arafay

but those favouring PTI were open and bold about their support
i didnt find any shy repondent mostly young men favouring Pti and female already favours PTI hugely

It is easy to support PTI be vocal about it. However, everyone including PMLN voters know that PMLN is a chor party so they are shy about admitting to vote PMLN in public. This is similar to how trump voters were afraid to identify themselves in public because of racism and other stupid statements and a result his poll numbers were low. But everyone saw what happened in elections. US election results had to be delayed for several days till enough Biden votes could be counted to beat Trump.

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
It may not be scientific survey, but I have never seen such a pleasing, live and joyful survey ever. I wish they must continue doing so in different constituencies and in different cities on more scientific bases and I also want to see Sajjad Jani in his team.

Thanks