Only PTI Empowers

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Real Deal of 5th June 2013. All Media was shouting about NS and Mushi's demise. But they forgot to mention the Real Change/News/Event.

Thank You Imran Khan , Thank You PTI , Thank You Pakistan. It is a pleasure to see this Day with my own eyes, when a subordinate was empowered to compete agianst the Ex-Boss on same terms and position.

2q2ffxg.jpg

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Javeed Hashmi was saying Nawaz Shareef that please accept me back , U r my leader.....

A very tough time on PTI is still to come

and Imran has to learn a lot of things....

ali-raj

This is what you think. He has paralysis. Thats why he has trouble in speak. He Said you were and are Leader. but my leader is Legendary & Visionary Imran Khan.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Now NS is the PM. We should support NS in his good decisions. But we should also be their to criticize him for taking bad decisions. And the same goes to PTI as well. They should perform too. although i seriously have doubts about PML-N vision of Metro and laptop version in a country who needs electricity and jobs.

Last edited:

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)
I partially agree with you but factually, for any project to be successful there are three important main criteria will/intention, competency and managerial skills of the team taking up the task. I think N-League has a serious problem when it comes to performing on key issues, concrete steps need to be taken to increase tax generation and improve law and order situation and health and educational facilities. Only thing they are good at is doing gimmicks(Bullet train, Metro bus, Bridges and Roads that's all) and the fact that they are controlled by American and Saudis make the things even worse. But I still wish them best of luck because at the end of the day we all want Pakistan to make quick progress. May ALLAH give all of us Hidayat and guide us to the right path(Ameen).

Now NS is the PM. We should support NS in his good decisions. But we should also be their to criticize him for taking bad decisions. And the same goes to PTI as well. They should perform too.

Wadaich

Javeed Hashmi was saying Nawaz Shareef that please accept me back , U r my leader.....

A very tough time on PTI is still to come

and Imran has to learn a lot of things....

Sometimes it gets really embarrassing that a mature person behaves like a teenager burger...... .......Have U listened to the complete speech where he has told what PTI shall do if Nawaz Sharif gets off the track? It is one of the best politically mature speeches. Do U think that If he had behaved like a "Laraaka Aurat" and abused PMLn? A man with a more than 40-years of clean political carrier and maturity and people like us think that we are more wise than him.........Had we been so...then we would have been at his place and vice versa.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Now NS is the PM. We should support NS in his good decisions. But we should also be their to criticize him for taking bad decisions. And the same goes to PTI as well. They should perform too.

Sir Jee his "Good Decisions" start from Metrol bus to Bullet Trains and that's why. Should we support him on such kind of projects.

Believe me, PMLN has nothing do deliver in real term other than Gimmicks. Their next elections would be on "Bullet Train" (if unlucky done it) or Train from "China to Gawader". This is his max so called Vision.

miafridi

Sir Jee his "Good Decisions" start from Metrol bus to Bullet Trains and that's why. Should we support him on such kind of projects.

Believe me, PMLN has nothing do deliver in real term other than Gimmicks. Their next elections would be on "Bullet Train" (if unlucky done it) or Train from "China to Gawader". This is his max so called Vision.

100% agreed. But for once i just want to believe that they won't do the same things they did in last 5 years. Although i seriously doubt it which would be a disastrous situation for Pakistan where there will be bullet train but no electricity or fuel to run it.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Sometimes it gets really embarrassing that a mature person behaves like a teenager burger...... .......Have U listened to the complete speech where he has told what PTI shall do if Nawaz Sharif gets off the track? It is one of the best politically mature speeches. Do U think that If he had behaved like a "Laraaka Aurat" and abused PMLn? A man with a more than 40-years of clean political carrier and maturity and people like us think that we are more wise than him.........Had we been so...then we would have been at his place and vice versa.
It is not like that I am wiser than u or Javeed Hashmi if I object him .....

I am just objecting his sentence that NS was my leader yesterday and today...

Rest his speech was fine and was a good gesture...

Listen the comments of others also on Malik program about JH....It will be more clear ....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

I think , we could not change the nation...

This nation is corrupt from the bottom...

The removal of Fouzia Qasoori is quite obvious....Some one is corrupt in this case .

If NS is giving good projects we should appreciate it....

crankthskunk

bro Afridi, after investigating the affairs of Sharifs for years, I can say with certainty these thugs would be working for their own benefits. May be more cautious because of the media now, but nonetheless they have already practiced in the Punjab government how to hide their corruption.

You would see Mr Gilani doing lots of so-called audits of their projects, Other producing fake polls results, their leaders doing the mantra not a single case of corruption against our government etc. but the reality would be different. Pakistan is doomed.

miafridi

bro Afridi, after investigating the affairs of Sharifs for years, I can say with certainty these thugs would be working for their own benefits. May be more cautious because of the media now, but nonetheless they have already practiced in the Punjab government how to hide their corruption.

You would see Mr Gilani doing lots of so-called audits of their projects, Other producing fake polls results, their leaders doing the mantra not a single case of corruption against our government etc. but the reality would be different. Pakistan is doomed.

Kia kahay bhai. Hum toh dil ko khush karnay k liye jhotay dalasay dene ki koshish kar rahay thay. while i know they care more about themselves than Pakistan. Jis banday per musharraf ka jahaz hijack honay ki waja say umer qaid lagi ho aur woh saza guzarnay k bajae jeddah chala jae os say kia umeed ho sakti hai? If he cared he would have respected the law of the country by first not making a false promotion of Pervez musharraf(against the constitution), and then by obeying the law of Pakistan and spend the penalty of life imprisonment in jail rather than going to jeddah.

Respect

CAnnot understand the post, PTI empowers what? They have 36 odd seats in this corrupt parliament they cannot empower nothing. We should concentrate on KPK and see what happens there, that is where the game really is set for PTI. As for parliament they will s team and more screaming and then they may walk out in given time.

No offence they are going to a parliament that is not even being represented by the people. This was due to historical rigging.