Open Letter from an Indian Muslim to Pakistani Youth Khaak or Khoon

rashiid

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[h=1]Open Letter from an Indian Muslim to Pakistani Youth Khaak or Khoon [/h]
My Pakistani Brother!
Im writing this letter to you from a hospital of Calcutta, India. I have reached here after passing through a storm of fire and blood in Bihaar. What ever I have witnessed, cant be explained in words. And if I explain it, you wont be able to believe it. How would you believe that a lively town of 2 thousand people where the dawn had smiles in it, the sun set brought horrible shrieks and heartbreaking hues. Where the fresh sun rays had seen lively, smiling faces, the setting sun rays saw those faces changing into cold dead bodies. My brother, that was my beloved village, where the dwellers of Province of Bihaar have witnessed the real face of the champions of Shaanti and Aashti. Men and womens noses, ears, hands and other organs were cut into pieces and thrown and decorated on the floors and stairs of our local Mosque. Innocent children were tortured by knives. Young girls dignity was abused horribly and heartlessly torn into pieces; the fathers and the brothers were forced and tortured to see that heart-tearing sight!

part-300x199.jpg

Hindus butchering innocent Muslim villagers in India. Half cut Muslim corpses and scattered around limbs, pools of blood can be seen in this rare picture.

Perhaps you will assume us as cowards. But believe me, this was a storm we had not been prepared for. The congress government had tied us before unleashing inhumane Jackals on us. The police that had raided our houses and taken away even minute knives and nail cutters, had provided guns and ammunition to hostile Hindu forces. Government was theirs. Law was theirs. Police was theirs. Arms and ammunition were theirs. How long could we fight, with how many more could we fight? Those who stood bare handed to defend, were cut into pieces. Those who had valor, dignity and courage were torn ruthlessly. My villages 500 youthful men fought for 4 hours with sticks against those inhumane creatures who were 8-10 times more in number and all were loaded with ammunition. Later they arrived more with more pistols and grenades in the guidance of the police. The triumphed. But was it our defeat? If in the midst of bullets 500 men die, fighting against 10 thousand. Old and children are cut down, and then the entire village is left on fire. Is it the defeat of innocents? And then an old father is hung to a tree, forced to see the sight of the barbarism that makes his daughters shriek, shiver and then die out after torture. And then their dead bodies I have witnessed every atrocity! They left me thinking a dead body. I wonder why am I still alive? Why does the sun still rise? Why do the stars in the sky blink?!

289230_279006978779802_200661876614313_1346492_2325271_o-300x174.jpg

I am not writing this letter to you so that you will send your condolences. Not even a single home is spared in my village. The Muslims here have to suffer much much more at the hands of Hindu fascism. The Hindu barbarism still has to show more. Theres still time for the Muslims to wake up and get alert. Wake up and defend your insecure sisters and daughters before it gets too late. Its about time that you stand to defend your honour and dignity which is at stake at the hands of Hindu fascism and barbarism. If you still dont stand up then we dont deserve to live.
Khak-aur-Khoon-225x300.jpg

This is an excerpt from a true story of Muslim misery in India, Khaak aur Khoon, by Naseem Hijazi. The above letter was written by a Muslim to his fellow brothers telling the height of atrocities and brutalities carried out by the fascist Hindus urging him to wake up, stand and achieve Pakistan in order to survive with honour and dignity. This was not just one incident of a kind, but hundreds of thousands alike. Today after 64 years, Liberal secular fascists, sold out leaders and Congressi Mullahs are once again confusing the nation about the existence of this sacred land; Pakistan. If you still doubt this land, or either the driving force of this land i.e., its sacred ideology (Two Nation theory), nature will throw you in the storms of massacre, brutalities and atrocities once again! (Allah forbid)
Pakistan Cyber Force

garry317

Banned
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
try something different...if that indian muslim is eager to go,then go from india and live with pakistan..let allow him to get taste of pakistan:P:P:P:P:P

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
Alas.... Marvi sirmad were there in that village to see how secularism works and how her brotherhood with Hindus works when she could see dozens of Hindus around her playing with her body......

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
try something different...if that indian muslim is eager to go,then go from india and live with pakistan..let allow him to get taste of pakistan:P:P:P:P:P

We got better options ....lets kick you out from various states and have more muslim states in india.
last time we went from india we took almost half of it....

now you keep on laughing .....as in words of Nasir hussain Indins have donkeys in their team and I add to that and say all indians are not donkeys , but all donkeys must be indians....
:lol:

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Source of this material doesn't look reliable to me. I don't think we should blindly believe stories from websites such as Pakistan cyber force. However during partition, lots of such incidents happened. Both Hindus Muslims, Sikhs were massacred in large numbers. In the time of riots people suffer immensely. In last 60 odd years, barring few incidents, Indians and Hindus have shown they are quite peaceful and secular in nature. If Hindus were extremest or fascist they would have made India a theocracy and not a democracy.
How about someone posts a similar letter by Bangladeshi Muslim during 1971 to Pakistani Muslims?

garry317

Banned
We got better options ....lets kick you out from various states and have more muslim states in india.
last time we went from india we took almost half of it....

now you keep on laughing .....as in words of Nasir hussain Indins have donkeys in their team and I add to that and say all indians are not donkeys , but all donkeys must be indians....
:lol:

last time we went from india we took almost half of it.

keep dreaming about keeping more muslims[hilar][hilar][hilar]
and we didvide u too and we r happy that we gave space to u..present condition gives u better idea..its good to separate u guys from our self[hilar][hilar]

s in words of Nasir hussain Indins have donkeys in their team and I add to that and say all indians are not donkeys , but all donkeys must be indians....

every time any terrorist incident..99% attackers belongs to pakistan or live in pakistan...not all pakistanis are terrorist but every terrorist is paksitani

now laugh..
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Shame on you for saying this when clearly he writes the facts on the ground, when Hindu mobs were given rifles, knifes and all help by police, and all authorities, while even kitchen knives werre taken from them.

It was a planned murders committed by GOI and all other thugs. It was ethnic cleansing.and you have the galls to tell that they should go to Pakistan.

shame on you.

:angry_smile::smashfreakB:

ASQR1

Source of this material doesn't look reliable to me. I don't think we should blindly believe stories from websites such as Pakistan cyber force. However during partition, lots of such incidents happened. Both Hindus Muslims, Sikhs were massacred in large numbers. In the time of riots people suffer immensely. In last 60 odd years, barring few incidents, Indians and Hindus have shown they are quite peaceful and secular in nature. If Hindus were extremest or fascist they would have made India a theocracy and not a democracy.
How about someone posts a similar letter by Bangladeshi Muslim during 1971 to Pakistani Muslims?

Again your story is one sided, I was a child living in Lahore when this happened, it started in east Punjab by some murders who started killing caravans after caravans of Muslims coming to Pakistan and than to top it those murderers send bangles to Lahore for us not getting involves in this, but when trains after trains full of murdered Muslims came to Lahore railway station, Muslims punjabis could not take it,.

In Pakistani puinjab it was anger, frustrations and unbelievable to see such atrocities. so very few in frustrations tried to take the revenge but not what was done by planning in India.

so do not tell me your concocted story, I was there and I know it. Because i saw ir as a child with my own eyes.

And if this story is from that time that you try to so cleverly turn, above facts should shame you for lies and twisting the facts by trying to put your crime on us.It is shamefull.

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is real story listen to him....

rashiid

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I just cant imagine how the muslims of India could choose to live with smelly hindu vegetarians. We also need to clean our own house of all those filthy pro smelly vegetarians. That ungly woman from safma she has so much PHITKAAR on her face people like her needs to be punished and kicked out of my Pakistan.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This proves only one thing "Hindu ki badmaashi ka jawab muzammat nahi Murammat hay". Murammat is the language Chankia's Aulad understands best.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is my open letter to all blood thirsty human beings

I don't know about the veracity of this story. But as usual you emotional people have forgotten one important thing.Riots happened because of partition, partition did not happen because of riots. Thanks to your two nation theory, mass killing of innocent people happened. And yes everybody died, and everybody was a monster. If you want to justify the killing of millions go ahead, but don't ever forget this blood is on your hands too. Partition and its horrors are best left far behind. Hindus were burnt alive in lahore in their houses. If hindus had been what you are claiming, Islam would never have spread in this ancient land. Mass genocide of Hindus was conducted by Invaders who are your heroes.
Persecution of Hindus refers to the religious persecution inflicted upon Hindus. Hindus have been historically persecuted during Islamic rule of the Indian subcontinent and during the Goa Inquisition. In modern times, Hindus in the Muslim-majority regions of Kashmir, Pakistan and Bangladesh have also suffered persecution.

The Muslim conquest of the Indian subcontinent led to widespread carnage because Muslims regarded the Hindus as infidels and therefore slaughtered and converted millions of Hindus. Will Durant argued in his 1935 book The Story of Civilization: Our Oriental Heritage (page 459):
The Mohammedan conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. The Islamic historians and scholars have recorded with great glee and pride the slaughters of Hindus, forced conversions, abduction of Hindu women and children to slave markets and the destruction of temples carried out by the warriors of Islam during 800 AD to 1700 AD. Millions of Hindus were converted to Islam by sword during this period.
There is no official estimate of the total death toll of Hindus at the hands of Muslims.

Muhammad Ghori committed genocide against Hindus at Kol (modern Aligarh), Kalinjar and Varanasi, according to Hasan Nizami's Taj-ul-Maasir, 20,000 Hindu prisoners were slaughtered and their heads offered to crows.[17]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus

Hindus have always been a very tolerant community, many times being labelled as being cowards because of their gentle nature. No doubt it can be seen from some of the blood thirsty people on this forum. Your agenda is to rachet up anti hindu hysteria to provide some basis for your existence. But the truth is in seeing both sides of the coin.
"I just cant imagine how the muslims of India could choose to live with smelly hindu vegetarians. We also need to clean our own house of all those filthy pro smelly vegetarians. That ungly woman from safma she has so much PHITKAAR on her face people like her needs to be punished and kicked out of my Pakistan." @ a sad human being
This racist human being is the pakistan of today. And his post is liked by another anti hindu clone.
My dear friends you are truly too different from the Indians we are today. I am extremly thankful to god, i did not grow up in an environment, where i have to abuse others to prove my existence and continuosly speak and defend lies. Two nation theory exists and thank god it does!

drkjke

two nation theory is written and sealed with blood of millions of muslims killed and raped by hindus and sikhs..as time passes it will go stronger and stronger and pseudo muslims who oppse it will be erased and thrown into dustbins.

hindus and jews are islam and muslims worse enemy,thats why israel so closely works with india ,and even in kashmir israeli commandos help hindus in killing muslims.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)

here is an Indian living for many years seeing dawn smiles and have good English education to write makes a mistake in the spelling of Bihar as Bihaar (not one, but more than once) -

In the whole post there are no dates may be dating back to 1947 (after viewing the photo) -

third and the last - did you notice the like to Pakistan cyber space (where it takes to...........?)

your source is now verified.

ps: Clue for source_ the spelling of Calcutta is correct?

Last edited:

ASQR1

This is my open letter to all blood thirsty human beings

I don't know about the veracity of this story. But as usual you emotional people have forgotten one important thing.Riots happened because of partition, partition did not happen because of riots. Thanks to your two nation theory, mass killing of innocent people happened. And yes everybody died, and everybody was a monster. If you want to justify the killing of millions go ahead, but don't ever forget this blood is on your hands too. Partition and its horrors are best left far behind. Hindus were burnt alive in lahore in their houses. If hindus had been what you are claiming, Islam would never have spread in this ancient land. Mass genocide of Hindus was conducted by Invaders who are your heroes.
Persecution of Hindus refers to the religious persecution inflicted upon Hindus. Hindus have been historically persecuted during Islamic rule of the Indian subcontinent and during the Goa Inquisition. In modern times, Hindus in the Muslim-majority regions of Kashmir, Pakistan and Bangladesh have also suffered persecution.

The Muslim conquest of the Indian subcontinent led to widespread carnage because Muslims regarded the Hindus as infidels and therefore slaughtered and converted millions of Hindus. Will Durant argued in his 1935 book The Story of Civilization: Our Oriental Heritage (page 459):
“ The Mohammedan conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. The Islamic historians and scholars have recorded with great glee and pride the slaughters of Hindus, forced conversions, abduction of Hindu women and children to slave markets and the destruction of temples carried out by the warriors of Islam during 800 AD to 1700 AD. Millions of Hindus were converted to Islam by sword during this period. ”
There is no official estimate of the total death toll of Hindus at the hands of Muslims.

Muhammad Ghori committed genocide against Hindus at Kol (modern Aligarh), Kalinjar and Varanasi, according to Hasan Nizami's Taj-ul-Maasir, 20,000 Hindu prisoners were slaughtered and their heads offered to crows.[17]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus

Hindus have always been a very tolerant community, many times being labelled as being cowards because of their gentle nature. No doubt it can be seen from some of the blood thirsty people on this forum. Your agenda is to rachet up anti hindu hysteria to provide some basis for your existence. But the truth is in seeing both sides of the coin.
"I just cant imagine how the muslims of India could choose to live with smelly hindu vegetarians. We also need to clean our own house of all those filthy pro smelly vegetarians. That ungly woman from safma she has so much PHITKAAR on her face people like her needs to be punished and kicked out of my Pakistan." @ a sad human being
This racist human being is the pakistan of today. And his post is liked by another anti hindu clone.
My dear friends you are truly too different from the Indians we are today. I am extremly thankful to god, i did not grow up in an environment, where i have to abuse others to prove my existence and continuosly speak and defend lies. Two nation theory exists and thank god it does!

Shame on you when you so conveniently forget atrocities committed by English which were more recent than moghals, moghal did not do what was being done by other conquerors at the time in this world, you need to read the story of North American Indians and the story of Africa, Moghal did not kidnap your children to re educate them snd molested them, shame on you for being so anti Muslims.

You remember what happened 500 years a go but forget what happened 150 years ago, I think you should be not only banned for lies, but should learn the truth about the history of India.

As usual your Hindus did what they did pre-partition when they took kitchen knives forcibly from Muslims and gave real weapons to Ghunda brain Hindus and other anti Muslim thugs.

Do not try to confuse the matter by telling a concocted story about 500years a go and you are taking the revenge from innocent Muslims now, it is shame full what you have written above.

Last edited:

ASQR1

I just cant imagine how the muslims of India could choose to live with smelly hindu vegetarians. We also need to clean our own house of all those filthy pro smelly vegetarians. That ungly woman from safma she has so much PHITKAAR on her face people like her needs to be punished and kicked out of my Pakistan.

It was due to M. right thinking who spoke against existence of Pakistan and he was non other than a Muslim named Maulana abul kalam azad. He predicted about demise of Pakistan but why he could not predict about demise of Muslims if they stayed in India.

What is done is done, now I will ask All Indian Muslims to give their lives for a reason and get another Pakistan as there fair share and separate from Hindus. Don't give your lives for waste, put some purpose to your sacrifices, Hindu will keep killing you any way.

Remember they are coward as they will attack you by deceit, be ready to defend yourself, I know that Islam does not condone violence and neither do I, but all must have the right to defend their families, properties and their homes form thugs and ghundas. If the govt. fails to protect you, and if Govt. becomes party with the killers than you have the right to defend yourself.

U.N. must take a note of it before it causes another war between India and Pakistan.

Last edited:

ASQR1

U keep mentioning same thing again and again,as u and I know that we have gone over bangla desh and we have fixed your goat by telling u the truth, so do not go tangent again by bring in an old discussion already discussed at great lengths