Opposition media cell in full swing!!

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
I just noticed that within 3 4 hours when opposition realised that imran is gaining immense popularity for his vision of peace.. and is gaining national and international praise for it..
They just couldnt help it ..

Now the same opposition who supported the peace process in parliament today and yesterday.. their social media is trying to stir anger among general public saying that peace is weakness and are doing the same warmongering that we saw by modi and indian media..
It is rather funny to see them taking the same line indian media is taking.. heck they are even posting indian media clips to support their claims.. to them i say el ooo el :)

Last edited by a moderator:

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
They will also face 'crash landing' at every evil flight they take from MFP - Maryam Filthy Port... So don't worry, they are paid for barking at IK...Let them do that.
They get paid and you don't get paid, you do it for free, i.e worship the demigod.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Once the air cools, we need to start an "Operation Zarb-e-Ghaddar" on the lines of "Operation Zarb-e-Azab" to weed out all anti-pakistan, pro-BJP elements from our society!

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Once the air cools, we need to start an "Operation Ghaddar" on the lines of "Operation Zarb-e-Azab" to weed out all anti-pakistan, pro-BJP elements from our society!
That's the BJP mindset, extremist potties who can't face opposition and difference of opinion.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
سو فیصد متفق۔۔۔
ان میں بعض تو ایسے ہیں۔۔جن کو اپنے باپ کا بھی نہیں پتا۔۔
ایک حرامی تو بار بار بتارہا ہے کہ عمران لیٹ گیا۔۔
پر یہ نہیں بتا رہا کہ اس کی گھر والی کے ساتھ لیٹ گیا۔۔۔بیوی کا دلال۔۔۔۔

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
I just noticed that within 3 4 hours when opposition realised that imran is gaining immense popularity for his vision of peace.. and is gaining national and international praise for it..
They just couldnt help it ..
Now the same opposition who supported the peace process in parliament today and yesterday.. their social media is trying to stir anger among general public saying that peace is weakness and are doing the same warmongering that we saw by modi and indian media..
It is rather funny to see them taking the same line indian media is taking.. heck they are even posting indian media clips to support their claims.. to them i say el ooo el :)
About two persons posted some threads against Imran Khan and potties started doing matam and holding shaam e ghareeban. Crying time!

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
They? Bhai apna keh you get paid lol we all know about you:D btw when u make a "new" account .. atleast change your writing style lol
Ok I get paid, and you do it for free? For the sake of Pinky darling?

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
They get paid and you don't get paid, you do it for free, i.e worship the demigod.

We speak for our COUNTRY and the one who is good for our COUNTRY...Our country has already blessed us with every wealth, so we don't need to speak for a TRAITOR in order to grab some coins of HARAM... Keep licking Nawaz's feet, and keep wagging your tails in front of the entire Nawaz Family...This is something you DESERVE.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Trust me! You step forward with a better manifesto and leadership skills i'll start worshipping you! That too for free! But I can't bow to your proven filthy bosses! Sorry!!

Go and tell them they have assigned you a Mission Impossible!

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok I get paid, and you do it for free? For the sake of Pinky darling?
Lol i have been posting here since years with only a few posts :D i am a member of the general public but why am i even explaining it to you mate? Logic is your kryptonite hahaha

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Trust me! You step forward with a better manifesto and leadership skills i'll start worshipping you! That too for free! But I can't bow to your proven filthy bosses! Sorry!!

Go and tell them they have assigned you a Mission Impossible!
Better manifesto? That you will rather commit suicide than to go to the IMF?

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Did Musharraf say anything about Imran Khan? Oh sorry, not Musharraf, but Reham Khan said a lot about Imran Khan. What was that?

Didn't Imran Khan sell his ammi ji's name (Shaukat Khanam) to use a hospital as launching pad to politics and leadership?
Astaghfirullah :/ are you serious? Yaar honestly political differences aside but you really have a sick mentality i just hope Allah helps you honestly