Orya Maqbool Jaan has put Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani and Javed Ghamdi in the same category

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ایک فلم میں عامر خان ، شختی کپور کو پمپ کرتا ہے اور شختی کپور بلکل مست ہو جاتا ہے
میں بدھی مان ہوں ، شختی مان ہوں
بلکے میں تو پرش (انسان ) ہی نہیں
مہا پرش ہوں
? ? ?
شاختی کپور کی سی کیفیت اوریا ، زید حامد وغیرہ کی بھی ہے . مستی میں ڈوبے ہوئے ہیں کہ آخری زمانے میں یہ ہاتھ ہلائے بغیر فتح یاب ہو جایئں گے

Last edited:

manj_pti

MPA (400+ posts)
I have disagreed with Javed Ghamdi a number of times but comparing him to a Kafir, a kafir who committed intense blasphemy by falsely declaring himself a prophet of Islam is highly insulting.

I can't believe Orya could go so low to compare a Muslim to Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani.
He already gone low numerous times. I think these intellectuals are getting exposed daily

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have disagreed with Javed Ghamdi a number of times but comparing him to a Kafir, a kafir who committed intense blasphemy by falsely declaring himself a prophet of Islam is highly insulting.

I can't believe Orya could go so low to compare a Muslim to Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani.
WHAT IS UR QUALIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE ON THIS SUBJECT

HAVE U READY ALL BOOKS HE IS TALKING ABOUT ?

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Orya has gone bonkers.Ghamdi is a very sensible and logical Aalim and most popular with the educated class, which the stereo types don't like. Bracketing him with GA Qadyani is a desperate attempt to belittle Ghamdi.

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Teachings of Javed Ahmad Ghamidi is soft Qadyaniyat , Javed ahmad ghamidi is a Dangerous Fitna , Compairing him with Mirza Qadyani is not Right

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What do you expect from a small cog in a corrupt machine an idiot who once said Diesel is the leader of all Muslims.

Ghamdis little pinky finger has more knowledge of the deen than this ex breaucrat who pretends to be some kind of aalim.