Our Earth is stationary (ساکن)! Breaking revelation by Pakistani Aalims

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
haha not that i agree with it but ghamdi doesnt oppose masturbation
watch the video plz
In the video he said masturbation is not haram. On his website it is said that masturbation is not haram but it is a loathsome (makruh) act by and it should be avoided. You can give a new angle after knowing his actual stance on masturbation.

Ref:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
u referred that earth is spread out..thats a quote from different ayat which is not about moon and sun. Its from Surah Qaaf
Thats why i urge you to read it. Its in the starting ayas so if u would read it from the start and learn the context of it you would come to know that Allah is saying that the earth is spread out for agricultural acitivity..
Hahaha...Oh come on man? Did Allah actually say that He was expanding Earth for agriculture activity only? and for nothing else?
Anyways going back to the topic, show me one aaya where God says Earth is also floating in its orbit like the Sun and the Moon?

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
And was Al-Biruni not the first one to draw the map of a flat earth?...and not a globe earth?
Never heard that before. Where do you bring your theories from? On the contrary his method of calculation is given in the reference.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
In the video he said masturbation is not haram. On his website it is said that masturbation is not haram but it is a loathsome (makruh) act by and it should be avoided. You can give a new angle after knowing his actual stance on masturbation.

Ref:

the poor man categorically said that its not haram in the video without ifs and buts ..what else do u want from him ?

the answer on the website was given by Tariq Mahmood Hashmi not ghamdi..for his detailed answer kindly read his book maqamat

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
the poor man categorically said that its not haram in the video without ifs and buts ..what else do u want from him ?

the answer on the website was given by Tariq Mahmood Hashmi not ghamdi..for his detailed answer kindly read his book maqamat

One thing for the video and another for the website. Do you notice the double standards? The website is known for Javed Ghamidi and anything on there will be viewed as accepted by Ghamidi himself.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Never heard that before. Where do you bring your theories from? On the contrary his method of calculation is given in the reference.

Oh my God...How could you be so ignorant not to know that the very first flat earth map which is still very relevant and accurate, was drawn by Al-Biruni? His name shows up every time a flat earth map is shown.?
Hahaha...Where do I get my theories from? From a secret place where I go often to seek knowledge , and obviously you never go, is a place called Google Doodle... Why don't you ask about Al-Biruni and all his info will come out, including his very first map of a flat world.

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh my God...How could you be so ignorant not to know that the very first flat earth map which is still very relevant and accurate, was drawn by Al-Biruni? His name shows up every time a flat earth map is shown.?
Hahaha...Where do I get my theories from? From a secret place where I go often to seek knowledge , and obviously you never go, is a place called Google Doodle... Why don't you ask about Al-Biruni and all his info will come out, including his very first map of a flat world.
Not known to me. Maybe you can pinpoint his book where he did that?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

تمہارے سدھرنے کی امید تو نہیں لیکن پھر بھی میں بتا ہی دیتا ہوں
، . . . .
میں نے اس کمنٹ میں قرآن کی آیات کی وضاحت پڑھنے کی تلقین کی تھی ، اگر کوئی ان آیات کی وضاحت پڑھے اور کہے کہ اسے سمجھ نہیں آئی یا اسے وضاحت غلط لگ رہی ہے تو آگے بات بھی کرنے کا مزہ آئے
لیکن شاید حضرت علی کا ذکر سن کر تمہارا دماغ سن ہو گیا اور تم نے فضول نقطہ اٹھایا
. . . . . . . . . . . .
اس سے پہلے تم ایک متواتر حدیث کا انکار کر چکے ہوں ، متواتر حدیث یعنی جس کے سو سے زیادہ جلیل القدر صحابی راوی ہیں جو شیعہ سنی سب کے نزدیک متواتر حدیث صحیح ہے
یہ بات تمام مسالک میں مانی جاتی ہے کہ متواتر حدیث کا /کی منکر کافر ہے
. . . . . .
اس سے بھی پہلے میں نے تمھیں کئی آیات کی وضاحت دی تھی تم نے سوال کرنے یا دلیل سے رد کرنے کی بجائے "میڈ اپ سٹوریز " کہہ کر اپنی جہالت کا ثبوت دیا لہٰذا تم پر مزید وقت ضائع کرنا میں مناسب نہیں سمجھتا
تو اب آئندہ پہلے متواتر حدیث سے متعلق اپنا عقیدہ واضح کرنا ، پھر ہی تم سے کوئی بات کی جائے گی
Hadith is hadith, we do not get our deen from it, We get our deen from the Quran and Sunnah. Hadith cannot introduce anything new regards to fiqh or deen not found in the Quran.

Any hadith that goes against any of these 3
1 Reason
2 Quran,
3 uproots an established principle of Islam

Is rejected regardless of what book it is in.

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hadith is hadith, we do not get our deen from it, We get our deen from the Quran and Sunnah. Hadith cannot introduce anything new regards to fiqh or deen not found in the Quran.

Any hadith that goes against any of these 3
1 Reason
2 Quran,
3 uproots an established principle of Islam

Is rejected regardless of what book it is in.
اس عقیدے کے تحت تم کافر ٹھہری

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

اس عقیدے کے تحت تم کافر ٹھہری
LOL aa gaye na apni aasliyat per, tum logon ne wayse hi jo imamao per yaqeen nahi kerta sub ko kafir declare kiya huwa hai, chalo ek aur sahi

I rather believe in this aqeeda than the shirkiya aqeeda of 12 imaginary holy infaliable prophet like chose by god imams which you hold higher than all the other prophets and everything in this world is in their hands.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And was Al-Biruni not the first one to draw the map of a flat earth?...and not a globe earth?
Dude seriously, this concept was brought up by your current Flat Earth God Mark Sergeant as far as I remember he and other flath earthers blame people like Al Biruni for introducing the concept of a "ball earth" as you people like to call it, not the other way round.

And you can hardly call this a map by any standard.

e24o8EHzRt-q11lPuI09FYRzlagskFV5dMk44Y4b83KZVqDeTGfQKGmzDJUF6Q3xljh2MD4CwxYr4TJiHM742m-pZYMrlbCQkjsK3s9RpX3LItDS7qEdbkiA9vqY9IA7veE0TLWsE5KWn79Nj6Jf

LOL you are calling that relevant and accurate? ? ? ? ? ? ?

You should watch this guys channel, he puts up very simple challenges to flat earthers to solve in return for some real cool and expensive giveaways I think even decent wads of cash. Complete them and get some free goodies! Should be easy for a smart flat earther like you!

Last edited:

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LOL aa gaye na apni aasliyat per, tum logon ne wayse hi jo imamao per yaqeen nahi kerta sub ko kafir declare kiya huwa hai, chalo ek aur sahi

I rather believe in this aqeeda than the shirkiya aqeeda of 12 imaginary holy infaliable prophet like chose by god imams which you hold higher than all the other prophets and everything in this world is in their hands.
تمھیں فرق نہیں پڑتا تو پھر قوٹ کر کر کے اپنی صفائیاں کیوں پیش کرتی ہو ؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

تمھیں فرق نہیں پڑتا تو پھر قوٹ کر کر کے اپنی صفائیاں کیوں پیش کرتی ہو ؟

Safiiyan koun peesh ker raha hai, mein no sirf sawal ka jawab diya tha. Safai to tum logon ke pass nahi hai ke Quran aur sahih hadith se kahi imamat nahi sabit hoti.

Safai sirf tub peesh hoti hai jub ooth patang tarjumay aur tafseer ko market mein laya jai. Jahan Allah ki rassi ko mazbooti se pakard ke rakho aur firqon na bat jao. Ka ajeebo ghareeb tarjuma kiya hai ke Allah ki rassi se murad Syedba Ali r.a hai, Jub ke kissi bhi angle se rassi ka matlab Ali r,a nahi hai.

Assi safiyon ko faarigh kerdo to imamat ka pura aqeeda khatam ho jata hai.