Overseas Pakistani (especially in Middle East)

l_pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
As everybody knows that Pakistani diaspora has been contributing about 5 per cent of the country's GDP. Everyone in Pakistan; working in Pakistan and get paid from Govt. (All Govt. Servant have free Medical , housing , transport etc. allowances.).Overseas Pakistani are the one only to contribute to Pakistan, bring remittance from abroad and not taking any benefit from Govt.

According to the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, approximately 8.8 million Pakistanis live abroad, with the vast majority, over 4.7 million, residing in the Middle East (Mostly Labors and low profession workers).

Pakistan received a record $21.84 Billion remittance in 2019-20. also donating for crises (Flood, Hospital, Dam etc.)

The corona virus COVID-19 pandemic is the defining global health crisis of our time and the greatest challenge we have faced since World War Two. Every one suffer but most are Overseas Pakistani who have no job any stuck in their rooms.

PTI Govt. Have corrupt, abusive and Incompetent Minister and they talking bullshit. For Example: Ghulam Serwer saying , if anyone can't afford ticket they should stay abroad. (this is the way of talking???)

Every one looting Overseas Pakistani from the day they made passport. From Agent to embassies to Govt. Taxes to tickets to FIA and now on the name of Covid-19 quarantine centers.

Like me; most Overseas Pakistani support PTI Govt. But now they will not.

For Ghulam Serwer: tere baap ka paisa hai, tere baap ka Jahaz hai?

Last edited by a moderator:

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
are you talking about this oversea Pakistani

83753216_1632261983607335_3768322022526943232_n.jpg

CAPTAIN SOLO

MPA (400+ posts)
As everybody knows that Pakistani diaspora has been contributing about 5 per cent of the country's GDP. Everyone in Pakistan; working in Pakistan and get paid from Govt. (All Govt. Servant have free Medical , housing , transport etc. allowances.).Overseas Pakistani are the one only to contribute to Pakistan, bring remittance from abroad and not taking any benefit from Govt.

According to the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, approximately 8.8 million Pakistanis live abroad, with the vast majority, over 4.7 million, residing in the Middle East (Mostly Labors and low profession workers).

Pakistan received a record $21.84 Billion remittance in 2019-20. also donating for crises (Flood, Hospital, Dam etc.)

The corona virus COVID-19 pandemic is the defining global health crisis of our time and the greatest challenge we have faced since World War Two. Every one suffer but most are Overseas Pakistani who have no job any stuck in their rooms.

PTI Govt. Have corrupt, abusive and Incompetent Minister and they talking bullshit. For Example: Ghulam Serwer saying , if anyone can't afford ticket they should stay abroad. (this is the way of talking???)

Every one looting Overseas Pakistani from the day they made passport. From Agent to embassies to Govt. Taxes to tickets to FIA and now on the name of Covid-19 quarantine centers.

Like me; most Overseas Pakistani support PTI Govt. But now they will not.

For Ghulam Serwer: tere baap ka paisa hai, tere baap ka Jahaz hai?
Agreed and this government is hell bent upon exploiting overseas Pakistanis. I am trying to get home to my wife and kids . but I cannot affort the special price of almost 4 lakh. I can only go for about 2 weeks and its a 14 day quarantine. I havent seen my children in 3 months. on Eid I was so upset that I almost did a prayer againt Imran Khan that he should see the pain of his children...... almost in the end I didnt have the courrage to do that.... do you know the goverment has imposed a tax on overseas calls from UK to Pakistan. how pathertic is that........... I pay taxes in UK and in Pakistan how much more does he want. this latest thing of luxury tax is really the straw that broke the camel's back. I am thinking I should sell my assets and take abroad the money. Our Prime Minister who I voted for and love and respect is profesional begger ( sorry strong words but we have done all we can now he should give something back). that is all he has been doing for the past 30 years.

Btw if anyone has read riyasat-e-Madina source of revenue was not Zakat not sadqa and not tax.

l_pak

how is ghulam sarwar involved with the remittance?
i didnt understand the link at all

If someone help you on every occasion and when he need you support, you should moral.

Ghulam Serwer saying , if anyone can't afford ticket they should stay abroad. (this is the way of talking???)

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
If someone help you on every occasion and when he need you support, you should moral.

Ghulam Serwer saying , if anyone can't afford ticket they should stay abroad. (this is the way of talking???)

i am also overseas
people went of their own freewill and the remittance we send is to our families like rest of the world. i never expect free ticket from PIA, infact not even anything at all
whole country talks like Ghulam Sarwar nowdays

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Every country is charging double for these special flights. All are abusing their citizens ? Why we always think that Govt should pay everything ?

Although i disagree with Ghulam Sarwar harsh statement he should remain decent.

l_pak

i am also overseas
people went of their own freewill and the remittance we send is to our families like rest of the world. i never expect free ticket from PIA, infact not even anything at all
whole country talks like Ghulam Sarwar nowdays

Nobody need free ticket. Govt. Should make a online mechanism of ticket, every one should know/update about their ticket request.

Now a day no one know how embassies (as everyone know how these peoples are Honest)
process ticket request application

l_pak

Every country is charging double for these special flights. All are abusing their citizens ? Why we always think that Govt should pay everything ?

Although i disagree with Ghulam Sarwar harsh statement he should remain decent.

Who told that Govt should pay everything ?

PTI minister should talk at least in a decent way.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I am an overseas Pakistani, I have supported Imran Khan, I currently support Imran Khan and will continue to support Imran Khan if he stays the course and stays corruption free and intentions remain pure for the sake of Pakistan and want nothing in return.

Because I am patient, I understand it is an extremely hard and uphill battle and will take time and everyone is pinned against him. It is literally one man fighting against a decades old entrenched with corruption system at every level.

But this doesn't mean I am some blind supporter I have many disagreements with his polices, specially his policies against Afghanistan and Iran. The pace of change and progress is very slow in Punjab and not enough is being done in Balouchistan.

But I don't come here, cry and whinge like a little butt hurt bitch.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Whats the context of the entire conversation, like that you can take anything out of context and make it sound bad. And what is so wrong with the statement. Do you want the Govt to pay for your ticket? If not then what is so wrong and offensive here?

l_pak

I am an overseas Pakistani, I have supported Imran Khan, I currently support Imran Khan and will continue to support Imran Khan if he stays the course and stays corruption free and intentions remain pure for the sake of Pakistan and want nothing in return.

Because I am patient, I understand it is an extremely hard and uphill battle and will take time and everyone is pinned against him. It is literally one man fighting against a decades old entrenched with corruption system at every level.

But this doesn't mean I am some blind supporter I have many disagreements with his polices, specially his policies against Afghanistan and Iran. The pace of change and progress is very slow in Punjab and not enough is being done in Balouchistan.

But I don't come here, cry and whinge like a little butt hurt bitch.

May be you are in Europe. Come to Gulf (especially Riyadh, Saudi Arab)

We support Imran Khan, but his ministers making problems for him and i know it will be difficult for Next Election.

l_pak

Whats the context of the entire conversation, like that you can take anything out of context and make it sound bad. And what is so wrong with the statement. Do you want the Govt to pay for your ticket? If not then what is so wrong and offensive here?

How out of context?

When everyone made video form Riyadh, then now he came and explaining, and now Pakistani ambassador in Riyadh also uploading videos.

Nobody need free ticket. Govt. Should make a online mechanism of ticket, every one should know/update about their ticket request.
How Govt. will pay free ticket as they begging from Overseas Pakistanis.

Now a day no one know how embassies (as everyone know how these peoples are Honest)
process ticket request application

We support Imran Khan, but his ministers making problems for him and all these U-TURN will go against PTI for Next Election.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
May be you are in Europe. Come to Gulf (especially Riyadh, Saudi Arab)

We support Imran Khan, but his ministers making problems for him and i know it will be difficult for Next Election.
Baba G I am in Dubai

l_pak

Baba G I am in Dubai

Dubai is different than Saudi Arab(If you have friend in Riyadh confirm from him)

Combating coronavirus: Charter flight tickets from UAE to Kerala likely to cost under Dh725
Dhanusha Gokulan (Principal Correspondent)/Dubai
Filed on June 3, 2020 | Last updated on June 3, 2020 at 06.15 am

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dubai is different than Saudi Arab(If you have friend in Riyadh confirm from him)

Combating coronavirus: Charter flight tickets from UAE to Kerala likely to cost under Dh725
Dhanusha Gokulan (Principal Correspondent)/Dubai
Filed on June 3, 2020 | Last updated on June 3, 2020 at 06.15 am
Haan bhai, puri duniya mein bus tum hi ek mazloom reh gaye ho.