Overseas Pakistani Responsibility

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
ECP has let us overseas Pakistanis down with all the drama for overseas vote. They have dragged it very long as well making it very difficult for overseas Pakistani to go to Pakistan to vote now. Still there are are log of people going to Pakistan to vote which is good

I am unable to go to vote, but I want to contribute my responsibility by supporting the correct party in any way possible. I have donated Rs 50,000 to Naya Pakistan fund, which is almost equivalent to the airline ticket

Those who are unable to go to Pakistan, please donate to the Naya Pakistan fund so as overseas Pakistanis we can do something for our country's future.

najeebahmad

MPA (400+ posts)
I have donted Rs 70, 000 to Naya Pakistan fund. I will also call family memebers and friend on 10th whole day to make them vote for PTI

Last edited:

umarbarlas

Citizen
I am participating on a radio program since last few weeks to educate voters and high light pitfalls of the previous Govt. In 02 hours program we discuss all relevant areas of Pakistani politics. In this way I am contributing my share.

Uzma Riasat

Voter (50+ posts)
since we can not vote , we have called 5 person each in pak and told them to vote PTI. Gujrat is heavly in Q and noon spell. abid raza is running for PMLN and people are scared of him. he and his father who was killed are known gundas. even in my village i hear poor people cant decide, all the mehers,coudhries telling people to vote PMLN.even my own uncle and his in law having jalsas for abid raza but i told my other fam members and my nabours to not get scared and vote for PTI.Rizq Khuda deta hai insan nehi. i get so angry when i hear this, when we will free from its old and nazam which IK is fighting with every bone. we gonna hold khatam on election day and hoping for nice outcome.

saifmcs

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
overseas Pakistani ko vote ka haq dia nahi hai...oor Fund sabi hi mang rahe hain.....:(

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
Same here:) me also frm NA 107. But believe me Chaudhry Ilyas Malik Awan has good chances to win as well bcz he is very respected and known person there with a very good reputation

since we can not vote , we have called 5 person each in pak and told them to vote PTI. Gujrat is heavly in Q and noon spell. abid raza is running for PMLN and people are scared of him. he and his father who was killed are known gundas. even in my village i hear poor people cant decide, all the mehers,coudhries telling people to vote PMLN.even my own uncle and his in law having jalsas for abid raza but i told my other fam members and my nabours to not get scared and vote for PTI.Rizq Khuda deta hai insan nehi. i get so angry when i hear this, when we will free from its old and nazam which IK is fighting with every bone. we gonna hold khatam on election day and hoping for nice outcome.

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok guys. start dialing the number. make excel sheets.. and write down the contacts.. Girti howi dewar ko ek dhakha aur do