Overseas Pakistanis-How do you react to Patwarris?

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
The recent regime change was brought about by the collusion and complicity between the key political Patwarris living abroad and the Mir Jaffars inside Pakistan. I have previously witnessed videos of people reacting to key political Patwarris personalities like NS's & family in UK but wonder how would we react to a known Patwarri countrymen?

Clearly the hated is real and significant. That too for genuine reasons as these bastards have looted the country dry and not been accountable. The end result is the honest people of Pak are paying the price for the Patwarri's theft and fraud.

I am interested in finding out how do you react and what do you consider as fair when dealing with these Patwarris who could be working in any capacity. It is NO secret that these Patwaris are very careful and apprehensive in disclosing their political affiliation as they know fully well that they are NOT popular.

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am in Canada so far no patwari dare to come in front of me. Majority of the people in Western countries earn Halal that’s why they can’t support corrupt politicians like Zardari, Nawaz or diesel

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am in Canada so far no patwari dare to come in front of me. Majority of the people in Western countries earn Halal that’s why they can’t support corrupt politicians like Zardari, Nawaz or diesel
Thanks. the question was "How will you react or deal with them". If he is a taxi-driver> will you take that taxi?

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
پٹرول میں 84 روپے اضافے کا دفاع وہی پٹواری کر سکتا ہے جسکی آمدنی چوری کی ہو یا پھر "موری" کی۔۔

360turn

Minister (2k+ posts)
The recent regime change was brought about by the collusion and complicity between the key political Patwarris living abroad and the Mir Jaffars inside Pakistan. I have previously witnessed videos of people reacting to key political Patwarris personalities like NS's & family in UK but wonder how would we react to a known Patwarri countrymen?

Clearly the hated is real and significant. That too for genuine reasons as these bastards have looted the country dry and not been accountable. The end result is the honest people of Pak are paying the price for the Patwarri's theft and fraud.

I am interested in finding out how do you react and what do you consider as fair when dealing with these Patwarris who could be working in any capacity. It is NO secret that these Patwaris are very careful and apprehensive in disclosing their political affiliation as they know fully well that they are NOT popular.
This is what I made as overseas Pakistani I have nothing but hate towards these baachods
Psycho Profile of Shabaz Sharif

Overseas Pakistanis In conversation on Current Affairs

Islamabad all routes blocked with War tactics (urdu)

Kaatal Kero - Your health is at Risk

Chor kaabal niyee

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thanks. the question was "How will you react or deal with them". If he is a taxi-driver> will you take that taxi?

If he’ll come across then I swear to God that I’ll slap on the face of traitor Bajwa. I am Canadian citizen; maximum Police will charge me but I’ll not go in jail for minor dispute.

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)
U R Wrong some of the a?……holes came here too