Pakistan’s debt, liabilities cross Rs50tr

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am niether. Patriotism is the last refuge of every scoundrel like you sir. Visit Sindh KP or Baluchistan and every person is against Army and Punjab. The massive inflation under this gov shall prove to be the last nail in the coffin of the federation.
You must know that I am a confederation kind of person. The inflation is not something on which this country has to break. Neither our unity is so much dispensable that it could be wasted on a worthless Stooge known as Imran Khan.
All Sindis, Baloochs, Pakhtoons and Punjabis have lived together in this country and will live together Insha Allah. And with all the respect I am 1000% in favor of crushing the rebellion against federation with force, if it is agenda of a few. Just like we did with TTP criminals

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are just making tings up and trying to Jam the words in my Mouth. It was something a little bigger than you are portraying. This whole Saga was under Gunpoint. By keeping it secret in beginning could be the conditions of the mediators which were Saudis (with help of Saad Hareeri).
And you are forgetting that the Game had already been set up. US was already pushing Pak Army to change its stance over Talibaan. And it was not possible to make a 180 shift without a dictator in power. So like always NS had to be ousted from the bigger scheme.
That is really hilarious. ? ? ?

So nawaz sharif lied about the deal, as a condition of the mediators, and the same mediators then came out and criticised nawaz lying about it! LOL

That is some super patwari logic - I can't compete with that!!

But I dont understand why Nawaz had to be ousted - its not like nawaz ever stood up the americans before. I mean he literally flew to the US (with his whole family) during Kargil and fell to his knees in front of Clinton and begged him to save him. Here is an excellent account of your brave sher's interaction with Bill by Bruce Riedel:

Why would the yanks want to get rid of their subservient stooge? It doesn't sound logical (oh there I go again trying to compete with patwari logic! my fault)

RajaRawal111

That is really hilarious. ? ? ?

So nawaz sharif lied about the deal, as a condition of the mediators, and the same mediators then came out and criticised nawaz lying about it! LOL

That is some super patwari logic - I can't compete with that!!

But I dont understand why Nawaz had to be ousted - its not like nawaz ever stood up the americans before. I mean he literally flew to the US (with his whole family) during Kargil and fell to his knees in front of Clinton and begged him to save him. Here is an excellent account of your brave sher's interaction with Bill by Bruce Riedel:

Why would the yanks want to get rid of their subservient stooge? It doesn't sound logical (oh there I go again trying to compete with patwari logic! my fault)
I understand your struggle in understanding a Putwari logic. Had you (as an Imrani) been able to understand, then we should have not been in this mess after three years of Golden Era of Imran Khan.
The simple logic is that there are some compulsions which politicians carry and which they had to respect. It was a brokered deal so brokers had to be respected. You can grind on it as much as you want. read my sentence in post 21. I said I will see what my point of view is. It was not to convince you at all. I have stopped doing that to Imranis.

And for Kargil war, you rather not stretch it to and irrelevant discussion. The fact is that Musharuf started it without involving Govt into this. This Haram Zada lost the war when India came back with full might. For six days we were not able to go and pick up the corpses of our Shaheeds. This war had to stop otherwise it would have opened on another front. You are an Imrani so I can see your struggle in realizing that reality as well.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I understand your struggle in understanding a Putwari logic. Had you (as an Imrani) been able to understand, then we should have not been in this mess after three years of Golden Era of Imran Khan.
The simple logic is that there are some compulsions which politicians carry and which they had to respect. It was a brokered deal so brokers had to be respected. You can grind on it as much as you want. read my sentence in post 21. I said I will see what my point of view is. It was not to convince you at all. I have stopped doing that to Imranis.

And for Kargil war, you rather not stretch it to and irrelevant discussion. The fact is that Musharuf started it without involving Govt into this. This Haram Zada lost the war when India came back with full might. For six days we were not able to go and pick up the corpses of our Shaheeds. This war had to stop otherwise it would have opened on another front. You are an Imrani so I can see your struggle in realizing that reality as well.
Raja bhai

para 1 - well at least we have moved on to agreeing it was a brokered deal, because nawaz and the rest of his gulam-e-nawazi maintained for a long time there was no deal and he was forced into exile. But even if there was a brokered deal, there was no need for nawaz to come on tv to make statements like “I will die but not sign”- it’s even more hilarious when the document he signed is flashing on the same screen. Lol

para 2 - I’m not even debating who started the war or did nawaz know about it. My point was that looking at the behaviour and demeanour of nawaz, it’s clear he is not the sher people make him out to be - leading back to point that I doubt he was resisting signing that document for the deal like he is making out in that interview I posted.

but I know you are not trying to convince me - I know as a gulam-e-nawaz you are duty bound to defend all his halal lies - no matter what evidence, interviews etc are presented.

RajaRawal111

Raja bhai

para 1 - well at least we have moved on to agreeing it was a brokered deal, because nawaz and the rest of his gulam-e-nawazi maintained for a long time there was no deal and he was forced into exile. But even if there was a brokered deal, there was no need for nawaz to come on tv to make statements like “I will die but not sign”- it’s even more hilarious when the document he signed is flashing on the same screen. Lol

para 2 - I’m not even debating who started the war or did nawaz know about it. My point was that looking at the behaviour and demeanour of nawaz, it’s clear he is not the sher people make him out to be - leading back to point that I doubt he was resisting signing that document for the deal like he is making out in that interview I posted.

but I know you are not trying to convince me - I know as a gulam-e-nawaz you are duty bound to defend all his halal lies - no matter what evidence, interviews etc are presented.
Well it was a brokered deal which he was compelled to do on Gunpoint. When you are under the mercy of a Robber then you do things which save your life for a greater Cause.