Pakistan’s debt, liabilities cross Rs50tr

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There are million things which are taken out of context. You please let me know which one you are talking about and I will see what my point of view is about it.
1st one....Did Nawaz now admit that he signed a deal with Musharraf to go into exile, or does he still claim that he was forced to go into exile?

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bi Bi On my personal level I totally condemn and condone Mariam on every aspect. My opposition to IK is based on his Nalaeqi and lies.
And Mariam is the reaction of the character like IK.

Your Condemn is bag full of shit,

bcz mariam is here bcz of corrupt system, harami Nazaw, harami Media, chawal followers like you.

IK may be incompetent but ONLY best available options against this haramism, mafia famlies, jahalat, anti-Pakistan, we have faced and facing.

If you are true show where you said any realistic truth about your GOD Fathers masters.

SO SHUT THE F**K UP Bitch ...

I know you like it you are a person with stockholm syndrome

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bi Bi On my personal level I totally condemn and condone Mariam on every aspect. My opposition to IK is based on his Nalaeqi and lies.
And Mariam is the reaction of the character like IK.
Mr Patwari........ Either you condemn or you condone ..... you can’t do both .....
And if Maryam Nawaz is so reactionary then she is not fit to be a leader .....

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
260491683_318998523292465_8052297723919745945_n.jpg

RajaRawal111

1st one....Did Nawaz now admit that he signed a deal with Musharraf to go into exile, or does he still claim that he was forced to go into exile?
When you get a person on a Gun point. You can rob anything from him.
He was Jailed on crime of doing what constitution allowed him (ie Sacking an army chief) and threatened of death penalty. What is the big deal about it ?

RajaRawal111

Mr Patwari........ Either you condemn or you condone ..... you can’t do both .....
And if Maryam Nawaz is so reactionary then she is not fit to be a leader .....
Oh sorry. Limited English please. As much as Pakistani schools can teach. ?
She is not fit to be a leader - I agree. We cannot afford another Nalaeq Insaan on driving seat. This Country is Economically dead now.

Wake up Pak

Oh Sorry I never focused on your facebook posts. Seems like you are down to the final Figure that IK admitted in Anthony Evens Court.
Down from 8 billion to almost 1 billion - even lower
That is a tabdeeli - yes.
All you cry about is Anthony Evans Court.
The fact of the matter is that Nawaz failed to give a single document to prove that the London flats are his and bought through legal means.
He lied to the supreme court, the public and, the parliament.

You patwaris defend his corruption and it is a reason for the moral degradation of the society.

RajaRawal111

The fact of the matter is that Nawaz failed to give a single document to prove that the London flats are his and bought through legal means.

You patwaris defend his corruption and it is a reason for the moral degradation of the society.
Let me first absorb your downgrading. It is quite surprising ??
Or you just paste them regardless ?? Does not matter to you what your facebook posters actually say ? ?

surfer

When you get a person on a Gun point. You can rob anything from him.
He was Jailed on crime of doing what constitution allowed him (ie Sacking an army chief) and threatened of death penalty. What is the big deal about it ?
I not talking about what he was jailed for or what he was threatened with for whatever reason. Lots of people would have signed that deal if they were threatened. I'm talking about his lies - instead of saying I got scared and signed a deal, he maintained that he refused to sign and was forced out (probably because he wanted to keep his ridiculous sher persona alive)

He even got his poor wife (May Allah grant her jannah) to take part in his lie

And while on TV he acts like a sher, in reality he did sign on the deal.

And then later on your sher admitted that he did actually sign the deal, but for 5 years and not 10 years.

But doesn't matter now...for you its all halal lies ?

Do you want to keep defending this lie or should we move onto the second lie?

surfer

bro, dont bother - I've done this dance with rajah bhai many times, At the end of this he will either

a) give you one paragraph from the avenfield cases which says no corruption was found against nawaz under a certain NAB clause (but totally ignore any paragraphs after that which refer to corruption found under the other clauses) and claim that Nawaz is indeed innocent.

OR

b) say that because actual corruption in the judgement was less what was in the JIT (ignoring that it is still corruption), nawaz should be declared innocent and we should all apologise to him, or something....

Wake up Pak

bro, dont bother - I've done this dance with rajah bhai many times, At the end of this he will either

a) give you one paragraph from the avenfield cases which says no corruption was found against nawaz under a certain NAB clause (but totally ignore any paragraphs after that which refer to corruption found under the other clauses) and claim that Nawaz is indeed innocent.

OR

b) say that because actual corruption in the judgement was less what was in the JIT (ignoring that it is still corruption), nawaz should be declared innocent and we should all apologise to him, or something....
You are right, I have tried in the past as well to put some sense into him but, he is one "DHEET PATWARI"

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh sorry. Limited English please. As much as Pakistani schools can teach. ?
She is not fit to be a leader - I agree. We cannot afford another Nalaeq Insaan on driving seat. This Country is Economically dead now.
Trust a patwari to be pessimistic and nonchalant at the same time ....... :) .....

Jasmine Afriday

MPA (400+ posts)
You sound like a burnt Afghan or a Hindu
I am niether. Patriotism is the last refuge of every scoundrel like you sir. Visit Sindh KP or Baluchistan and every person is against Army and Punjab. The massive inflation under this gov shall prove to be the last nail in the coffin of the federation.

RajaRawal111

I not talking about what he was jailed for or what he was threatened with for whatever reason. Lots of people would have signed that deal if they were threatened. I'm talking about his lies - instead of saying I got scared and signed a deal, he maintained that he refused to sign and was forced out (probably because he wanted to keep his ridiculous sher persona alive)

He even got his poor wife (May Allah grant her jannah) to take part in his lie

And while on TV he acts like a sher, in reality he did sign on the deal.

And then later on your sher admitted that he did actually sign the deal, but for 5 years and not 10 years.

But doesn't matter now...for you its all halal lies ?

Do you want to keep defending this lie or should we move onto the second lie?
You are just making tings up and trying to Jam the words in my Mouth. It was something a little bigger than you are portraying. This whole Saga was under Gunpoint. By keeping it secret in beginning could be the conditions of the mediators which were Saudis (with help of Saad Hareeri).
And you are forgetting that the Game had already been set up. US was already pushing Pak Army to change its stance over Talibaan. And it was not possible to make a 180 shift without a dictator in power. So like always NS had to be ousted from the bigger scheme.