Pakistan Army needs to put on bangles

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Aray Hiju dunger,you need to prove everything to the nation as they pay for your naan,mutton,chargha etc everyday...tou bhi dhakan hi hay ,qoum apnay paisay per pal rahi hay agar jawab nahin dena tou kehdo k yeh paisa Qoum tum ko khairat kar diya kray.

Shemale tum 2 rupae tax mein missile nahee aattaa orr baqui army naa hoe toe india yaa usa tumharae ghurr mein hotae.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Looser jub hee UAE MEIN TEMPORARY PHUSAA HUWA HAE. WAR IS NOT A KIDS GAME. ARMY DOES WHAT IT DOES DO NOT HAVE TO PROOF ANYTHING SPECIALLY TO A MORON WHO MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL. SORRY JOB PURR JAIE SHEAKH HAKEEM WILL DEPORT YOU.

Abay chay insaan, Pakistan ko zare mubadla bhejta hun. Bahir koi investment ya property nahi banai.

Aaj kal Pakistan foreign remittances say ziada chal raha hai. This is called export of human resources...

Jahan tak rahi baat temporary phansnay ki, main jahan chahun jasakta hun alhamdulillah. Wajah iss ki tujhay batanay ki zaroorat nahi.

Aur aaj agar tujhay meri jaisi job ki offer ho jaey tou salay sar kay bal chal kar jaega, chahay iss kay liey tujhay kisi kay uthanay hi kyun na prain. At least main yeh nahi karta...

;)

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
مایوسی کے عالم میں لکھی گئی کنفیوژڈ سی تحریر۔

You are partially right.

I am really mayoos but not confused. I want a retaliatory action from our armed forces in the same manner where enemy can't identify who is behind the culprit. I know we can do it but we are really waiting for that moment of 1971 again when we knowingly ignored Indian influence on Mukti Bahni until the situation got out of control.

Eye for an eye. This is what I am asking. Now who will do it? this is where I was mayoos with Noora government and now I am mayoos with our PA. Period.

abdlsy

Abay chay insaan, Pakistan ko zare mubadla bhejta hun. Bahir koi investment ya property nahi banai.

Aaj kal Pakistan foreign remittances say ziada chal raha hai. This is called export of human resources...

Jahan tak rahi baat temporary phansnay ki, main jahan chahun jasakta hun alhamdulillah. Wajah iss ki tujhay batanay ki zaroorat nahi.

Aur aaj agar tujhay meri jaisi job ki offer ho jaey tou salay sar kay bal chal kar jaega, chahay iss kay liey tujhay kisi kay uthanay hi kyun na prain. At least main yeh nahi karta...

;)

Next time UAE BHAIT KURR BS NAHEE KURNA OK AHTEETAAT KURROE. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD PAK ARMY PAINDABAD.

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)
Biggest Raw agents are the politicians but Army is not doing anything against them.
Until Nawaz is PM then terrorism will continue in Pakistan. Nawaz is running this RAW
network in Pakistan by recruiting Indians as engineers for his businnesses. Remember
when Modi visited Nawaz in Lahore, Ajit Kumar Doval was also with him.

Doval has openly declared war against Pakistan but why the hell did this government
let him into the country and the Army remained silent? But then again Army remained
silent on drone strikes, only Imran Khan raised the issue and put pressure on U.S.
Army also remained silent after the Abbottabad raid as well.

Pakistan needs a leader like Putin or some like Kim Jong Un of North Korea.
Kim is only about 33 years old but he has more balls than our whole Army
leadership put together.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Biggest Raw agents are the politicians but Army is not doing anything against them.
Until Nawaz is PM then terrorism will continue in Pakistan. Nawaz is running this RAW
network in Pakistan by recruiting Indians as engineers for his businnesses. Remember
when Modi visited Nawaz in Lahore, Ajit Kumar Doval was also with him.

Doval has openly declared war against Pakistan but why the hell did this government
let him into the country and the Army remained silent? But then again Army remained
silent on drone strikes, only Imran Khan raised the issue and put pressure on U.S.
Army also remained silent after the Abbottabad raid as well.

Pakistan needs a leader like Putin or some like Kim Jong Un of North Korea.
Kim is only about 33 years old but he has more balls than our whole Army
leadership put together.

You can't do anything about our leaders. They are hopeless.

Good to see that Army has at last taken some action, although a lot is required. Half of the work needs to be done inside Pakistan by hanging these Terrorist sympathizers and half is offensive against RAW in the same manner.

When proxy wars are fought, they are fought with the offensive strategy. Unfortunately, our ISI is way behind RAW when it comes to the damage and havoc they have created against each other.

Anyway, as I said, it is really good to see some action in Punjab. Now I am hoping for an offensive inside India by our ISI. Until then --- bangles..

abdlsy

You can't do anything about our leaders. They are hopeless.

Good to see that Army has at last taken some action, although a lot is required. Half of the work needs to be done inside Pakistan by hanging these Terrorist sympathizers and half is offensive against RAW in the same manner.

When proxy wars are fought, they are fought with the offensive strategy. Unfortunately, our ISI is way behind RAW when it comes to the damage and havoc they have created against each other.

Anyway, as I said, it is really good to see some action in Punjab. Now I am hoping for an offensive inside India by our ISI. Until then --- bangles..

Until then burn in hell bangles chore hindu. Stop ur nonsense and delete u soon inshallah

Azizi

Banned
Dangerous evil hindu bad hindu buneeyae n u drink cow urine shake. We will find you soon.
Three just came back from kolkata drinking cows urine the other one Their The God Father has gone to dubai to drink cows urine. Mai darta warta kisi say nahi hon.

HARDLINER

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Thread Starter has no Idea what is JOB of ARMY and What must Pakistani Govt. has to do to protect citizens.

Like a blind man this thread starter tried to manipulate and malign Pakistan ARMy.

Reality is that Govt. of Nawaz Shareef failed completely to protect Pakistani citizens on any level. They were sending Mangoes to India when our people were getting killed by Indian RAW within Pakistan.

I hope these brothers die in Air plane crash with their sons and daughters and Pakistani nation get relief from them.

Also my prayers for thread starter to speak truth and do not spread bull ****.

Due to Pakistan ARMY's efforts we had many many months free of bomb attacks. But Govt. must raise this issue internationally.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chalo aik aur aaya. Jab koi baat nahi bani tou doosray par ilzaam lagado.

I am only asking to respond back in the same manner or if you can't do it, put on bangles. Am I wrong?

I know no Pakistani will ever want Balchistn to be taken over by BLA terrorists.....it is only you indians who are dreaming about it.....khotey ki aulaad....now go back to your indian websites....you are exposed

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know no Pakistani will ever want Balchistn to be taken over by BLA terrorists.....it is only you indians who are dreaming about it.....khotey ki aulaad....now go back to your indian websites....you are exposed

Why are you getting personal? Have I said anything to your father?

And you don't need to give the certificate of Pakistani or Indian citizenship. It's really not your job. I am alhamdolillah Pakistani and I want revenge for the killing of my fellow countrymen, specially innocent women and children.

Our nation has the tendency to fancy one group or personality and then they consider them beyond questionable. This mindset of our nation has produced Ayub Khan (who termed Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah a RAW agent), Yahya Khan and Bhutto, who gave away east Pakistan, Benazir, Nawaz Sharif etc etc..

Pakistan Army is not a holy cow as well. This PA has produced the likes of Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan, Zia ul Haq and Musharraf. If Army gets its salaries from Public taxes, and can't respond to the enemy's covert attacks, then there is absolutely no need to raise such a useless force.

Our current Army command knows who are the traitors, yet they have been unable to start a full scale operation in Punjab. Why? Because they are afraid of political parties that do have traitors in their ranks? Just because a person who is covering raw agents in his Sugar Mills and his ministers do not want to get exposed through religious fanatics, Army waited for so many months? What were they waiting for? If they have started the operation without any permission this time around, why couldn't they have started the operation six months back?

Sorry to say, I only consider prophets (AS) to be unquestionable. For you though, it seems certain groups or personalities are considered gods on earth. This is the hindu mindset that you are carrying and blaming me to be what you really are from inside.

Pakistan always says that we will respond back with a nuclear bomb if India comes an inch inside our territory. Do we really care about territory and not about the people who live within? They have covertly killed 100,000 people, and we couldn't even respond back in the same manner? I say our army should plant bombs in their public places. When 500-1000 people will die, these Indians will really think 100 times before sending their terrorists to Pakistan.

I say hang the ******** publicly whose sugar mills knowingly are keeping raw terrorists. I ask to destroy all the Indian consulates on our western side that are funding and sending terrorist from Afghanistan. Can't our Army do this? Yes, they can, but they are not doing what they should be doing.

I want eye for an eye.....

Last edited: