Pakistan should respond To India in Hardest Way

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Revenge is a dish best eaten when cold. Do not worry we will reply at the time and place of our choice.
536px-triple-facepalm.jpg

See! Your idiotic philosophy resulted in a triple facepalm.

Btw! It's 'revenge is a dish best served cold'. You can 'eat' it cold all day long.

disgusted

536px-triple-facepalm.jpg

See! Your idiotic philosophy resulted in a triple facepalm.

Btw! It's 'revenge is a dish best served cold'. You can 'eat' it cold all day long.
Your ID shows your confused state of mind. An idiom was used but failed to penetrate the thick layer of khota fat surrounding your brain. Better look up a good book on idioms and you will comprehend what was stated.

Pakistan4life

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Your ID shows your confused state of mind. An idiom was used but failed to penetrate the thick layer of khota fat surrounding your brain. Better look up a good book on idioms and you will comprehend what was stated.
Anybody that disagrees with you is quickly called a khota. Wah reh what a troll. Check this cartoon imposed upon us by IK.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1321026572808314881

disgusted

Anybody that disagrees with you is quickly called a khota. Wah reh what a troll. Check this cartoon imposed upon us by IK.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1321026572808314881
An idiom was stated. IF anybody does not understand the idiom it is not my fault. Look at the response to the idiom and decide. Mr. Shah Farman has his own capabilities, his own responsibilities and advisors. It is not my problem. Rest assured that response of Pakistan will come at the proper time and such actions are not discussed on media.

Pakistan4life

An idiom was stated. IF anybody does not understand the idiom it is not my fault. Look at the response to the idiom and decide. Mr. Shah Farman has his own capabilities, his own responsibilities and advisors. It is not my problem. Rest assured that response of Pakistan will come at the proper time and such actions are not discussed on media.
Calling him a Mr is ironic. Yeh bnda pura din sharab aur auraton mai para rehta hai in the same governor house that was gonna be made into a university. The only thing he is good is as encroaching land. Qabza mafia hai yeh jahil mouth to mouth communication wala. We used to have educated and charismatic Governors before this fool.

disgusted

Calling him a Mr is ironic. Yeh bnda pura din sharab aur auraton mai para rehta hai in the same governor house that was gonna be made into a university. The only thing he is good is as encroaching land. Qabza mafia hai yeh jahil mouth to mouth communication wala. We used to have educated and charismatic Governors before this fool.
Calling him Mr should not diminish the status of anyone else. Frankly I do not know or ever have met him. I do not belong to the place where he hails from and do not consider it important to search for his moral and immoral activities. If he as you say so is from the qabza mafia them he should be rightly condemned. Happy?

Pakistan4life

Syf277 is anti Pakistan. His job is just to give thumbs down. Is becharay ki naukri aur elevator mai jo bnda betha hota hai shopping malls mai pressing buttons is the same ???

Pakistan4life

Calling him Mr should not diminish the status of anyone else. Frankly I do not know or ever have met him. I do not belong to the place where he hails from and do not consider it important to search for his moral and immoral activities. If he as you say so is from the qabza mafia them he should be rightly condemned. Happy?
Thanks I can say you like me are neutral and probably not working for PTI social media team. Mai nai bhi PTI ko vote deya tha along with my family. Buht bara haal ker deya hai in nekamon nai. 7 years in KP and total chaos. BRT ka tu hum supporters defend bhi nahi ker saktay when everyone know who has embezzled money and some people can even tell you the properties bought with that money.

disgusted

I am not working for anyone BUT I still prefer Imran over the other party leaders BUT not the whole PTI team. At least he is personally honest. He maybe having many defects but when you compare him to the ganja haramkhors, murdaris , fazool shaitan, Assfindyar he is way ahead and a better person. The BRT project definitely is not 'clean' and one problem within all parties is the holy cows ,the electables. It is an irony that we vote for these electables but and are more interested in personal interests and not community interests. We very quickly blame other for our sorry state when we should kick ourselves for voting for an inappropriate candidate.

Pakistan4life

I am not working for anyone BUT I still prefer Imran over the other party leaders BUT not the whole PTI team. At least he is personally honest. He maybe having many defects but when you compare him to the ganja haramkhors, murdaris , fazool shaitan, Assfindyar he is way ahead and a better person. The BRT project definitely is not 'clean' and one problem within all parties is the holy cows ,the electables. It is an irony that we vote for these electables but and are more interested in personal interests and not community interests. We very quickly blame other for our sorry state when we should kick ourselves for voting for an inappropriate candidate.
How is he honest if he has Pervaiz Khattak,Omar Ayub,Babar Awan, Azam Swati,Khusro,Nadeem Babar,Vawda, Arif Naqvi etc around him; birds of feather flock together. That is like 70 percent of his cabinet and all are financially or morally corrupt. I have heard of a senator that forks all his expenses and in return he was awarded the senate ticket. Wouldn't name the guy but he is from Peshawar. Secondly, do you really believe that Khan can sustain such a luxury living and only pay 2.5 lakhs tax? His story of how Banigala was purchased and later regularised in itself is a tale of corruption that will come out probably once he is not in power. So now everything comes down to performance and team; IK has miserably failed on the economic as well as foreign policy front. Therefore, the thieves were actually better. Pakistan was liveable in a modest salary. Inflation was not killing us and the poor. And thanks for acknowledging that BRT is marred with gross mismanagement and corruption but paid interns here tutor us about how it is sixth generation and runs on air or something. Rumor has it that close to around 7 billion was siphoned off. Also, as far as nepotism is concerned Pervaiz Khattak takes the cake by a long margin and that guy was a tier 2 level politician but IK made him relevant beyond his wildest imagination.