Pakistan should respond To India in Hardest Way

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
India and Afghanistan are responsible for Bombing and Terrorism in Pakistan , Today now in Peshawar Bomb ruined Madrasa where innocent people died. India and Afghanistan are creating Disturbance in Balochistan and in All Pakistan attacking Securities agencies and Killing Innocent Peoples.

Pakistan should openly respond to India and do the same as they doing. Now Enough is Enough.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bajawa doctrine wouldn't allow it.
Under it, you close your eyes, put your head down because of consequences. Only yesterday it was said by Doval. Pakistan has all the proofs, but it doesn't call Security Council meeting , it doesn't refer India to FATF. I have no clue why!

Yesterday I said "Pakistani men have no balls". That what I meant.

thepakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
آپ فکر نا ہوں میں ہوں آئی ایس آئی اور آپ اٹھائیں جنازے
شکریہ آئی ایس آئی کل حرامی اجیت دوول دھمکی دے رہا,تھا آج ہم جنازے اٹھا رے
شکریہ گمنام سپاہی
ہم جنازے اٹھاتے تم بکواس کرتے رہے
بزدل اور نکمی ایجنسی جو انڈیا کے اندر ایک جوابی حملہ نہیں کر سکتی موت آتی ہے ڈر کے؟
پشاور میں معصوم لوگ آج مارے گئے
ہم کس دن انڈیا کے اندر ان کے لوگوں کو ماریں گے
کیا اجیت دوول دھمکی دے رہا تھا
7 مارے گئے اور 70 زخمی اکثر جل گئے
کدہر ہے ہماری ایجنسی بتائیں
آپ اپنے اندر ہی غدار غدار کھیلیں وہ ہمارے بچے مار کے جا رہے
انڈیا میں 4 دھماکے کرو اگر یہ دہشتگردی نا,ختم ہوئی مجھے ڈی چوک پر لٹکا دینا
مزید جنازے نہیں اٹھانے
سب برباد ہو چکا

اپنا دفاع خود کرنا,پڑے گا
اب ہماری آرمی نے اٹھنا ہے ملک کے اندر کوئی آپریشن کرنا ہے اور اپنے بندے مار کے کہنا,حساب برابر
انڈیا کی بالادستی جب قبول کر لی تو صاف کہہ دو پاکستانیوں کو کے تم جنازے اٹھاو ہم غدار غدار کھیل رہے
مجھے صرف بدلہ لینا ہے.ایک پتھر کی پوجا,کرنے والا مجھے موت دے رہا,ہے
اور نبی صلی علیہ وسلم کا امتی ہوتے ہوئے شرم کی بات ہے کے بدلہ نہیں لے رہے

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
India always uses attacks in Kashmir to change their people's opinions against Pakistan and even Indian Muslims start speaking against Pakistan.
Why cannot Pakistan by doing severe propaganda in FATA create anti India sentiments and weaken the PTM.
INDIA first attack Pakistan and their assets in Pakistan do propaganda against Army to blame them for those attacks. If you don't blame India openly then be ready to be blamed by your own people.

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Revenge is a dish best eaten when cold. Do not worry we will reply at the time and place of our choice.

Well, you cannot do anything. India with the help of FATF and the US tied ISI's hand with sanctions and you cannot respond in the same manner.
As India always says they fight with Pakistan below the war threshold means they will attack from the side where you cannot start an open war. If Pakistan has to start an open war with India they will have to blame India straight away as India does.

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are only 3 options for Pakistan.

1. Eliminate all Indian proxies (Which is not possible until US is present in Afghanistan.
2. Start a counter Proxies against India (Which is also not possible as Pakistan has abandoned all the proxies due to the sanctions.)
3. Declare an open war with India.

Pakistan should prepare themselves for the 3rd option as it is now inevitable or INDIA will bring the war to your door.

concern_paki

ISI SHOULD START PROXY WAR IN ENDIa its the best time as there are so many differences among each religion there

thepakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Revenge is a dish best eaten when cold. Do not worry we will reply at the time and place of our choice.
انیس سال میں لاکھوں بندے مار سیے اور تم یہی ڈائیلاگ مارتے رہے. را جیت گئی آئی ایس آئی ہار چکی
تم غدار غدار کھیلو سیاست کرو الیکشن لڑو
ہم جنازے اٹھائیں

NeutralMafia

Under it, you close your eyes, put your head down because of consequences. Only yesterday it was said by Doval. Pakistan has all the proofs, but it doesn't call Security Council meeting , it doesn't refer India to FATF. I have no clue why!

Pakistani aik ghulam zehan ki qaom ha.

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hum kabi front foot prr ny khel sakty humy bta dia gya hy k jihad naam k lafz islam my mnaa hyy army iz bz in making own empires and extensions khan hard faisla ny krr sakta thats why we lost half pakistan we r buzdil everybody will condem nothing will b happen we will forget very soon

Pakistan4life

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

By that you meant Punjabi men have no balls.

Salazar67

India and Afghanistan are responsible for Bombing and Terrorism in Pakistan , Today now in Peshawar Bomb ruined Madrasa where innocent people died. India and Afghanistan are creating Disturbance in Balochistan and in All Pakistan attacking Securities agencies and Killing Innocent Peoples.

Pakistan should openly respond to India and do the same as they doing. Now Enough is Enough.
The piss drinking ugly nation of monkey and cow worshipping terrorist Modi and his gang of terrorists must be given a response.

This cannot go on..

Pakistani nation is ready and behind pak Army. How many civilians, police, army Jawaan's will die, before ISI respond to this son of a prostitute Gay Modi?

Our local facilitators need to be castrated with extreme prejudice.
Enough BS, of Qanooooonnn nonsense.

Last edited:

Xiggs

How could they possibly respond in the hardest way possible when they can't seem to find their balls to stand up to noora, haramzai and co, let alone retaliate against Modi. Pfft!

Bajwa is turning out to be a eunuch...as mustache-less as a woman.

Xiggs

An absolute truth!

To put it bluntly, jis general ki G nooray ke samnay phat ti hai, muun mai L leke betha hai, woh kia kaakh kuch karay ga modi ke samnay. Ajeeb heejray ko army ki command de di hai aur ooper se extension khatam honay mai 2 saal baqi hain. Bajwa pakistan ki har taraf se bajwa raha hai.

Xiggs

By that you meant Punjabi men have no balls.
Essentially, effectually...give or take a little.

Regardless of how abhoring Zia ul Haq and mushi were...they knew how to shut up india and put them in their place.

Imran Khan and Bajwa combo is turning out to be the biggest disappointment of the 21st century.