Pakistan Tahreek-e-Insaf PTI Must See Video

nomy823

MPA (400+ posts)
No prominent activities of the PTI in south punjab are observed. People of rural areas still ready to vote to PPP because of "Shahadat factor" and Benazir Income support Programe.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
with the passage of time my belief is becoming more and more strong that we dont have any other solution for current pakistan situation but IK.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
IMRAN KHAN - A Tribute to a legend - Lab Pe Aati Hai Dua Ban Ke Tamanna Meri

262883_196383403755369_142178665842510_525276_7757584_n.jpg

Chairman Imran Khan doing Aftari in Islamabad Dharna !!!​

Last edited:

GraanG2

Re: IMRAN KHAN - A Tribute to a legend - Lab Pe Aati Hai Dua Ban Ke Tamanna Meri

Good...Thanks

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: IMRAN KHAN - A Tribute to a legend - Lab Pe Aati Hai Dua Ban Ke Tamanna Meri

@GraanG2, brother I just seen @lllcolumbuslll signature & its very interesting tht he had changed it to

Nawaz sharif who I considered my leader uptil now has failed to deliver for the nation. After giving it serious thought, I ||columbus|| have decided to support the only true hope for Pakistan, Imran Khan.
I think brother "Subha ka bhola agar shaam ko ghar aa jaiy tu osay bhola nahe kehtay" , now its time to change ur signature too, its only my observation & request to u ..... we can give him chance ... think abt it brother .....

GraanG2

@GraanG2, brother I just seen @lllcolumbuslll signature & its very interesting tht he had changed it to

I think brother "Subha ka bhola agar shaam ko ghar aa jaiy tu osay bhola nahe kehtay" , now its time to change ur signature too, its only my observation & request to u ..... we can give him chance ... think abt it brother .....

haha...Thats actually not him...Thats another PTI fielder in catching position at gully...lol...He is just giving him a dose of his own medicine...His account name is "llcolumbusll."

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)

simply brilliant. thank you for sharing.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

haha...Thats actually not him...Thats another PTI fielder in catching position at gully...lol...He is just giving him a dose of his own medicine...His account name is "llcolumbusll."
:lol:if this is the case ... it means "bhola" are still in bad hands ..... ALLAH usay hidayat day .... :)