Pakistan team falling into the trap of complacency

tempting

Councller (250+ posts)
Going into semi-finals , Pakistan feels like India of the past month: complacent, arrogant and yet another game mantra. The media, fan base and the team have already won the world cup. The hunger and passion that were so obvious at the start of the world cup seem to be missing from players. I was very upbeat about this team as I was following them closely and telling others that this group is now ready to take off. What a waste of this talent, if this attitude brings their downfall in the knock out stages.

Australia is a very dangerous opponent and if not planned and executed per plans , playing out of their skins it will take them down

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It’s just your fear and nervousness that’s getting a better of you. Best team will win, expect scores touching 200. Pakistan team is playing consistently calm , wickets held by 15th over will be deciding factor for both teams.

Best bowling will win the game. More dot balls less boundaries and tight feeldimg wins the game.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Going into semi-finals , Pakistan feels like India of the past month: complacent, arrogant and yet another game mantra. The media, fan base and the team have already won the world cup. The hunger and passion that were so obvious at the start of the world cup seem to be missing from players. I was very upbeat about this team as I was following them closely and telling others that this group is now ready to take off. What a waste of this talent, if this attitude brings their downfall in the knock out stages.

Australia is a very dangerous opponent and if not planned and executed per plans , playing out of their skins it will take them down
Yaar kya chawlien maar rahe ho. Kabhi khush na hona, hameesha chir chir lagai hui hoti hai. Haar jao to tub buk buk, jeet jao to tub buk buk.

Its remains the only undefeated team in the tournament aur janab ko woh bhi hazam nahi ho raha.

Chronic whinger.

tempting

Councller (250+ posts)
Yaar kya chawlien maar rahe ho. Kabhi khush na hona, hameesha chir chir lagai hui hoti hai. Haar jao to tub buk buk, jeet jao to tub buk buk.

Its remains the only undefeated team in the tournament aur janab ko woh bhi hazam nahi ho raha.

Chronic whinger.
too jet ja world cup

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fans are not expecting anything from this team but boys are playing as a unit resulted in victories. They just need to focus on their strategies, hasan instead of bowling fast to take wickets should work to contain runs aswel, OZs can control rizwan so openers need to play positive and try not to waste balls.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Eik Kutta poore koyen ko ganda ker deta hei. Hasan Ali hei woh kutta

It’s just your fear and nervousness that’s getting a better of you. Best team will win, expect scores touching 200. Pakistan team is playing consistently calm , wickets held by 15th over will be deciding factor for both teams.

Best bowling will win the game. More dot balls less boundaries and tight feeldimg wins the game.

Fakhar Zaman needs to get his act together.

easy bro easy... I do agree on the fans part since I do see memes which now reflect pride and arrogance ... other than that from the team side, they still look humble and stick to the task of winning matches.

Also remember, there is always another world cup...infact there is another T20 WC next year.

nothing to worry boys, we're bringing this cup home this time around IA

It's a sport Kunjero ! please take it easy. The match is yet to happen just take it easy and stop crying like an old whore!

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan has played really well so far... I do not understand why you people start thinking like this and start saying irresponsible things as you have inspired from Indian Media. Stop doing this... and enjoy upcoming both matches.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan has played really well so far... I do not understand why you people start thinking like this and start saying irresponsible things as you have inspired from Indian Media. Stop doing this... and enjoy upcoming both matches.
They have started to cry in advance just in case Pakistan loses, then they will blame some scapegoats.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
They have started to cry in advance just in case Pakistan loses, then they will blame some scapegoats.
No I believe this is done on purpose to demoralize a cricket team. I do not understand when Pak team is winning and yet there are few coming here just to criticize.... and nothing... ask this tempting thread creator.... where was he when Pak won against India & New Zealand....and now when the whole world is appreciating Pak cricket team... he has come to criticize an unwanted, unnecessary comments based on his fear.
Sometimes difference of opinion and debating about it is healthy but some people are like tempting.... where I do not only try to ignore them but also realize we do not need enemy when we have such people in our society.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
No I believe this is done on purpose to demoralize a cricket team. I do not understand when Pak team is winning and yet there are few coming here just to criticize.... and nothing... ask this tempting thread creator.... where was he when Pak won against India & New Zealand....and now when the whole world is appreciating Pak cricket team... he has come to criticize an unwanted, unnecessary comments based on his fear.
Sometimes difference of opinion and debating about it is healthy but some people are like tempting.... where I do not only try to ignore them but also realize we do not need enemy when we have such people in our society.
Yeh log saalay phatoo hain, abhi match huwa nahi team se ziyada iski phatna shuru ho gai hai. These kinda people always live in fear and think 1000 times before buying a bar of chocolate and never amount to anything, because when opportunity comes knocking on their door they are too scared to open the door.