PAKISTANI FRANCE Ka Qarza Utar Denge, Safeer Ko Bahir Nikalo: IMRAN SHAH

desan

President (40k+ posts)
These morons are either living in a stone age, working for the enemies of this country or doing it for grandstanding...

This is an interconnected world and they want to make us a pariah state which is already on it's knees.

What will be next???
Denmark, Holland, Switzerland, Norway, UK and the US!!!

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
چینی کی قیمت پر بلبلا اٹھنے والی قوم اب قرضے ادا کرنے کی بڑھک مار رہی ہے
معذرت لیکن پاکستانی عوام ایک قوم ہرگز نہیں ہیں بس اپنے اپنے مفاد کو دیکھنے والے لوگوں پر مشتمل ایک ہجوم ہے
مولویوں نے آ کر دین بیچنا شروع کر دیا ہے اور بس

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok agreed. Let us begin with one condition.
When loans will be paid then diplomatic relations with France will be ended or degraded.
I will IA contribute to this cause.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Someone should ask him to sell his property to show his love.

I stopped going to Carrefour since this asshole president of France disrespected Islam and our beloved Prophet (PBUH). It's still making profits.. why? Because Mulims are so weak in iman that we can't even take this decision of boycotting their products collectively.

Even if you return the loan, it will not be enough to deter them.. sending the ambassador will do the least.. we need some real practical steps.. and these should be taken by the Muslims all over the world collectively.

I know these disrespectful morons inside out.. the moment their wealth and income are threatened, their courage goes down the drain.

But alas! we Muslims..

Last edited:

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Someone should ask him to sell his property to show his love.

I stopped going to Carrefour since this asshole president of France disrespected Islam and our beloved Prophet (PBUH). It's still making profits.. why? Because Mulims are so weak in iman that we can't even take this decision of boycotting their products collectively.

Even if you return the loan, it will not be enough to deter them.. sending the ambassador will do the least.. we need some real practical steps.. and these should be taken by the Muslims all over the world collectively.

I know these disrespectful morons inside out.. the moment their wealth and income is threatened, their courage goes down the drain.

But alas! we Muslims..
But they can satisfy their ego by damaging Government and general public property.
Did not you see how they were beating policemen with bricks, stones and rods.
Policemen had nothing to do with that.
They were there to implement the law and make sure roads are open.
But these retards are hiding their illegal acts behind Prophets love.
They are not even aware of roads safety hardee's.
Now I think their software is little updated and their youtubers are now showing good will videos for police.
Before their youtubers were acting like ISIS supporters

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
But they can satisfy their ego by damaging Government and general public property.
Did not you see how they were beating policemen with bricks, stones and rods.
Policemen had nothing to do with that.
They were there to implement the law and make sure roads are open.
But these retards are hiding their illegal acts behind Prophets love.
They are not even aware of roads safety hardee's.
Whatever I have read about the last few hundred years of Muslim history, some people (who call(ed) themselves learned scholars) have put this concept in the minds of Muslims that conventional education is worst and we should only strive for religious one.

The result is in front of us.. We are far behind in STEM subjects.. a strong point in the golden era of Islamic history.

When someone is not educated in BOTH worldly and religious affairs, we shouldn't expect HIKMAT out of him.

knowledge88

oscar.png

merapakistanzindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
kia hi acha hota ke pehle qarza ootar dete phir yeh jooshili bharkein marte.....sab ne Pakistanoin ko gadha samjha huwa hae ke yeh jo bolenegein log yaqeen kar lengein......
ootar do qarza .kis ne ruka hae.........

tahirmajid

Jahaan France ka qarza utaar rahey hain wahein baqi mulko ka bhi utaar dein, ho sakta hay kal ko kisi or mulk kay safeer ko bhi nikalney ki zarorat par jaey.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Where were these so called mullahs when record Karza was taken when every inch of Pakistan was loaned out why did they not stand against PPP and PMLN Mafia

Now they want justice when they themselves are drenched in corruption