Palestinian YouTuber's last upload before airstrike ???

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
اب کیا کریں عربوں نے خود اپنا بیڑا غرق کیا ھے۔ پہلے خلافت عثمانیہ انگریزوں اور یہود کے ساتھ ملی کر توڑی پھر چھوٹی چھوٹی بیکار ریاستیں بنا لیں اور انکے بادشاہ بن کر بیٹھ گئے اور قبلہ اول پہنچ گیا یہود کے قبضے میں۔
اب نہ عربوں میں لڑنے کے صلاحیت ھے نہ حوصلہ اب اللہ فرشتے تو نھیں اتارے گا ان کے لیے۔
بیچارے مظلوم بچے کہاں پھس گئے۔

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
now some fucking liberal is going to say that they were used as human sheilds
You do realize that Israel support worldwide, mostly consists of non muslim right wingers, and left wingers across all religious and non religious followers, overwhelmingly support Palestine !

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
Wake up Pak : You may "stand with Palestine" but doesn't your failure to support Israel over Hamas demonstrate that you utterly despise Palestinian Arabs? That they are merely disposable tools to satisfy your lusts, not individuals with the right to have a happy life without being terrorized by the murder-mongering bandits in their midst?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wake up Pak : You may "stand with Palestine" but doesn't your failure to support Israel over Hamas demonstrate that you utterly despise Palestinian Arabs? That they are merely disposable tools to satisfy your lusts?
I am not standing by Hamas but, I am against the oppression and illegal occupation of the Zionist terrorist state of Israel.

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not standing by Hamas but, I am against the oppression and illegal occupation of the Zionist terrorist state of Israel.
Arab: I can't get all of the people out. I need at least two hours to get them out.

IDF: Listen, we are going to bomb the building.

Arab: You want to bomb? Bomb whatever you want.

IDF: No, brother, we need to do everything we can so you don't die.

Arab: We want to die.

IDF: But you have a responsibility for children's lives.

Arab: If the children need to die then they'll die.

IDF: God forbid! God forbid! Why do you want to die?

Arab: This is how we reveal your cruelty.

So there it is, Wake up Pak: the "oppression" springs from people like you wanting Arabs dead.
If you didn't know that about yourself before, you know it now. Your choices are to wake up and change your mind and support Israel, or to stubbornly remain asleep and anti-Israel, with the knowledge that in doing so you're in favor of killing Arabs, many of them Muslims.

Wake up Pak

Arab: I can't get all of the people out. I need at least two hours to get them out.

IDF: Listen, we are going to bomb the building.

Arab: You want to bomb? Bomb whatever you want.

IDF: No, brother, we need to do everything we can so you don't die.

Arab: We want to die.

IDF: But you have a responsibility for children's lives.

Arab: If the children need to die then they'll die.

IDF: God forbid! God forbid! Why do you want to die?

Arab: This is how we reveal your cruelty.

So there it is, Wake up Pak: the "oppression" springs from people like you wanting Arabs dead.
If you didn't know that about yourself before, you know it now. Your choices are to wake up and change your mind and support Israel, or to stubbornly remain asleep and anti-Israel, with the knowledge that in doing so you're in favor of killing Arabs, many of them Muslims.
Of course, your name tells whose side are you? Y

Wake up Pak

Israel is not exercising “the right to defend itself” in the occupied Palestinian territories. It is carrying out mass murder, aided and abetted by the U.S.

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
No, I am not but I can tell where you are coming from.
You're still doing it.

Since you can't think of a response the question now becomes why anyone should listen to you or accept people like you as leaders as long as they maintain such unsupportable positions.

Wake up Pak

You're still doing it.

Since you can't think of a response the question now becomes why anyone should listen to you or accept people like you as leaders as long as they maintain such unsupportable positions.
Unsupportable positions? You must be day dreamimg.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
haven't seen much where I am
Too achay logon main utha betha kero na bhai.
The same excuse is used by Islamaphobes around the world for hating muslims, because they have seen /known Muslims only through the information they get from right wing media.