Palm Oil Plantation Project Successfully achieved by Sindh Govt in Thatta

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تین کیتلیاں اوپر نیچے رکھ کر اسے فیکٹری کا نام دے رہا ہے۔ ویسے مبارک ہو سندھ کی عوام کو کہ یہاں ۱۱ سو درخت لگے ہیں۔ اب اس کی ماس پلانٹیشن تو اگلی صدی ہی میں ہو سکے گی۔

Spartacus

And where is those trees??
They should had showed those trees as well .
I think there were not too many trees and that is why they didn’t show any ;) !!!!

shafali

Positive news from Sindh is a relief for any Pakistani. It seems quite small scale although he did say that this was just a pilot project. Let's hope they can upscale it and give us much bigger production numbers. Didn't know Thatta had palm trees in abundance.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Actually it was pilot trial , if successful hope for a prosperity to our growers as new source of oil.
Indonesia n Malaysia are world biggest exporters .

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
SIndh doesnt have a suitable climate for palm tree plantation. Moreover, the world is now moving away from palm oil. Pta nhi kia namonay han

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
it is hard to believe anything from Sindh govt
already Karachi is rotting away and they just fill their pockets
Interior Sindh state is same as Somalia

Aslan

Pakistan spendshuge amounts of money on palm oil imports.The agricultural ministrie try to grow palm trees,tea and coffee plants,olive trees etc.I know olive can be grown in Pakistan.The soil is very suitable for olives.I am not sure about tea and coffee.The crooks running Sindh are trying to grow palm trees which is good news.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
And where is those trees??
They should had showed those trees as well .
I think there were not too many trees and that is why they didn’t show any ;) !!!!
Makes sense. i will first like to see the plantation .. how big is it. Then show us the harvest and the whole industrial unit. This is just couple of "Deg" sitting on top of each other. Doesnt look like any mega project, rather just a simple village CHakki .