Pathetic n ignorant indian tried to xplain Sharia, got embarrassed.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اصل میں یہ حسن نثار کی اس گفتگو کو اپنے الفاظ میں بیان کر رہی تھی

Last edited:

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
سخت گیر سیکولر ان کے نظریات سب پر تھوپنا چاہتے ہیں. باتیں شخصی آزادی کی لیکن ریاست انہی اصولوں کو مانیں جو ان کی مرضی کے ہیں
اس بندے نے کس خوبصورتی سے اس کی ایک ایک بکواس کا جواب اس کے منہ پر مارا ہے۔۔۔
یہاں تک کہ اسے انگریجی بھی سکھائی ہے۔۔۔

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great reply of this scholar mashaAllah
What these kafir, munafiq (liberals) just want to make the woman a public property... proven in India and in the WEST.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
MashaAllah our brother has explained everything so beautifully. We need people like him to counter propaganda against Islam. Allah give you more power brother.

brohiniaz

Rape god in Hinduism

Vishnu

Vishnu is said to have raped Tulsi/Vrinda by assuming the guise of her husband. What can be more disgusting than a god raping a chaste lady? And much worse is the celebration of this rape as a festival. Yes you read that right. Hindus proudly celebrate the rape of Vrinda by Vishnu in a festival called Tulsi Vivah. Shiva Purana, Rudra Samhita 2, Yudha Khanda 5, Ch 23.38-45 ”On seeing her husband, Vrnda too was delighted. She forgot her sorrow. She considered everything a dream. Delighted in the heart and with all the dormant passions kindled up, she sported with him for many days in the middle of that forest. Once at the end of the sexual intercourse she realised that it was Visnu. Vrnda rebuked him angrily and spoke thus. Vrnda said:—Fie on this misdeed of Visnu in outraging the modesty of another man’s wife. I have now realised you as the wielder of illusion, appearing in the guise of an ascetic. Sanatkumara said:—O Vyasa, saying thus in great anger she showed her brilliant powers as a staunch chaste lady by cursing Visnu. “O base foe of the Daityas, defiler of other people’s virtue, O wicked one, take this curse from me, greater in force than all persons. The two persons whom you made to appear in front of me shall become Raksasas and abduct your wife. You will be distressed on account of separation from your wife roaming about with Sesa ‘lord of snakes’ who posed as your disciple here. You will seek the help of monkeys in the forest.”

Indra

If you think that such an act can’t be done by a person like Indra, then you are absolutely wrong. Indra was very popular among gods and sages for ravishing others’ wives and had done this to Ahalya by assuming the form of her husband Sage Gautama: Skanda Purana V.iii.136.2-16 ”There was a Brahmana named Gautama who was like another Brahma. He was endowed with truthfulness and piety. He was engrossed in the Vanaprastha stage of life. His blessed wife named Ahalya was very famous in all the three worlds as a woman endowed with beauty and prime of youth. Satakratu [Indra], the king of Devas, was infatuated by the exceptional beauty of Ahalya. The Slayer of Bala, therefore, tempted her. ”O beautiful lady of uncensored features, resort to me, the king of Devas, Sport about with me. You shall be one honoured in all the three worlds. What will you do with this Brahmana who has become lean and emaciated due to his over-zealousness for purity and conventional rites and austerities and Vedic studies! O lady of beautiful eyes, you must be rather undergoing sufferings now.”…Getting an opportunity, he assumed the excellent guise of the sage and carnally delighted Ahalya who believed (that he was Gautama) in the inner apartment. Within a moment thereafter, O descendant of Bharata, the excellent sage hurriedly entered the apartment. On seeing Gautama come Purandara [Indra] became terrified and he went out. Seeing him he thought (knew) that it was Sakra. So Gautama became highly enraged and he cursed Devendra: ”Since you could not control your senses, be one with a thousand vaginal apertures.” On being cursed thus, Devendra was instantly covered with a thousand vaginal apertures.”

Shiva :

Srimad Bhagavatam 8.12.26-30 ”The beautiful woman was already naked, and when She saw Lord Siva coming toward Her, She became extremely bashful. Thus She kept smiling, but She hid Herself among the trees and did not stand in one place. His senses being agitated, Lord Siva, victimized by lusty desires, began to follow her, just as a lusty elephant follows a she-elephant. After following her with great speed, Lord Siva caught her by the braid of her hair and dragged her near him. Although she was unwilling, he embraced her with his arms. Being embraced by Lord Siva like a female elephant embraced by a male, the woman, whose hair was scattered, swirled like a snake. O King, this woman, who had large, high hips, was a woman of yogamaya presented by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. She released Herself somehow or other from the fond embrace of Lord Siva’s arms and ran away.”

Soma :

Srimad Bhagavatam 9.14.4 ”After conquering the three worlds [the upper, middle and lower planetary systems], Soma, the moon-god, performed a great sacrifice known as the Rājasūya-yajña. Because he was very much puffed up, he forcibly kidnapped Bṛhaspati’s wife, whose name was Tara”.

Brihaspati :

Brihaspati the Guru of all Gods raped his own pregnant sister-in-law named Mamata. A man with what kind of heart would do that, Matsya Purana 49.17-28 ”Suta said:- Brihaspati, whilst staying on Earth, one day saw the wife of his brother, Usija, who was big with child, and addressed her thus:- ”Dress thyself well and let us enjoy.” She, being thus addressed, replied to Brihaspati thus:- ”The embryo in my womb is mature and is already reciting the Vedas. Thy seed will also not be fruitless and thy proposal is sinful.” Hearing which, Brihaspati said:- ”I need not to be taught morality by thee, O sweet one.” After saying that, he carried out his desire by force…”

Varuna :

Varuna is the god of water. He is praised in several hymns of the Vedas. A story mentioned in the Mahabharata tells Varuna’s rape of Bhadra another wife of Utathya, Mahabharata 13.154.10-17”…’Hear now, O king, the story of Utathya who was born in the race of Angiras. The daughter of Soma, named Bhadra, came to be regarded as unrivalled in beauty. Her sire Soma regarded Utathya to be the fittest of husbands for her…the handsome Varuna had, from a long time before, coveted the girl. Coming to the woods where Utathya dwelt, Varuna stole away the girl when she had plunged into the Yamuna for a bath. Abducting her thus, the Lord of the waters took her to his own abode…There, within that palace, the Lord of waters; O king, sported with the damsel. A little while after, the fact of the ravishment of his wife was reported to Utathya…”

Surya :

Surya is the Sun-God and several hymns of Vedas are dedicated to him. He raped the virgin Kunti. Kunti was just examining her mystic power and the sun god appeared before her and was smitten with passion after seeing young and beautiful Kunti and then raped her. Devi Bhagavatam 2.6.13-35”…Surya Deva said: – “O Kunti! What for you called me, by virtue of the Mantra? Calling me, why do you not worship me, standing before you? O beautiful blue one! Seeing you, I have become passionate; so come to me. By means of the mantra, you have made me your subservient so take me for intercourse.” Hearing this, Kunti said: – “O Witness of all! O knower of Dharma! You know that I am a virgin girl. O Suvrata! I bow down to you; I am a family daughter; so do not speak ill to me.” Surya then said :– “If I go away in vain, I will be an object of great shame, and, no doubt, will be laughed amongst the gods; So, O Kunti! If you do not satisfy me, I will immediately curse you and the Brahmin who has given you this mantra. O Beautiful one! If you satisfy me, your virginity will remain; nobody will come to know and there will be born a son to you, exactly like me.” Thus saying Surya Deva enjoyed the bashful Kunti, with her mind attracted towards him; He granted her the desired boons and went away. The beautiful Kunti became pregnant and began to remain in a house, under great secrecy. Only the dear nurse knew that; her mother or any other person was quite unaware of the fact. In time, a very beautiful son like the second Sun and Kartikeya, decked with a lovely Kavacha coat of mail and two ear-rings, was born there.” Tr. Swami Vijnananda

Ashwinkumara :

Ashvinkumara was the son of the Sun God. He is said to have raped a Brahmin lady and impregnated her. Brahma Vaivarta Purana, Brahma Kanda, 10.125-134 Saunaka was astonished at the words of Sauti and said, ‘Sir, what irony of fate led Aswinkumara, the offspring of the sun, to copulate with a Brahmin woman? Kindly narrate this incident and gratify my curiosity” Santi, the best of sain

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
what a freaking joke this bearded goat mullah is. This is a typical example of such morons who have no clue what true Islam is.

jani1

Rape god in Hinduism

Vishnu

Vishnu is said to have raped Tulsi/Vrinda by assuming the guise of her husband. What can be more disgusting than a god raping a chaste lady? And much worse is the celebration of this rape as a festival. Yes you read that right. Hindus proudly celebrate the rape of Vrinda by Vishnu in a festival called Tulsi Vivah. Shiva Purana, Rudra Samhita 2, Yudha Khanda 5, Ch 23.38-45 ”On seeing her husband, Vrnda too was delighted. She forgot her sorrow. She considered everything a dream. Delighted in the heart and with all the dormant passions kindled up, she sported with him for many days in the middle of that forest. Once at the end of the sexual intercourse she realised that it was Visnu. Vrnda rebuked him angrily and spoke thus. Vrnda said:—Fie on this misdeed of Visnu in outraging the modesty of another man’s wife. I have now realised you as the wielder of illusion, appearing in the guise of an ascetic. Sanatkumara said:—O Vyasa, saying thus in great anger she showed her brilliant powers as a staunch chaste lady by cursing Visnu. “O base foe of the Daityas, defiler of other people’s virtue, O wicked one, take this curse from me, greater in force than all persons. The two persons whom you made to appear in front of me shall become Raksasas and abduct your wife. You will be distressed on account of separation from your wife roaming about with Sesa ‘lord of snakes’ who posed as your disciple here. You will seek the help of monkeys in the forest.”

Indra

If you think that such an act can’t be done by a person like Indra, then you are absolutely wrong. Indra was very popular among gods and sages for ravishing others’ wives and had done this to Ahalya by assuming the form of her husband Sage Gautama: Skanda Purana V.iii.136.2-16 ”There was a Brahmana named Gautama who was like another Brahma. He was endowed with truthfulness and piety. He was engrossed in the Vanaprastha stage of life. His blessed wife named Ahalya was very famous in all the three worlds as a woman endowed with beauty and prime of youth. Satakratu [Indra], the king of Devas, was infatuated by the exceptional beauty of Ahalya. The Slayer of Bala, therefore, tempted her. ”O beautiful lady of uncensored features, resort to me, the king of Devas, Sport about with me. You shall be one honoured in all the three worlds. What will you do with this Brahmana who has become lean and emaciated due to his over-zealousness for purity and conventional rites and austerities and Vedic studies! O lady of beautiful eyes, you must be rather undergoing sufferings now.”…Getting an opportunity, he assumed the excellent guise of the sage and carnally delighted Ahalya who believed (that he was Gautama) in the inner apartment. Within a moment thereafter, O descendant of Bharata, the excellent sage hurriedly entered the apartment. On seeing Gautama come Purandara [Indra] became terrified and he went out. Seeing him he thought (knew) that it was Sakra. So Gautama became highly enraged and he cursed Devendra: ”Since you could not control your senses, be one with a thousand vaginal apertures.” On being cursed thus, Devendra was instantly covered with a thousand vaginal apertures.”

Shiva :

Srimad Bhagavatam 8.12.26-30 ”The beautiful woman was already naked, and when She saw Lord Siva coming toward Her, She became extremely bashful. Thus She kept smiling, but She hid Herself among the trees and did not stand in one place. His senses being agitated, Lord Siva, victimized by lusty desires, began to follow her, just as a lusty elephant follows a she-elephant. After following her with great speed, Lord Siva caught her by the braid of her hair and dragged her near him. Although she was unwilling, he embraced her with his arms. Being embraced by Lord Siva like a female elephant embraced by a male, the woman, whose hair was scattered, swirled like a snake. O King, this woman, who had large, high hips, was a woman of yogamaya presented by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. She released Herself somehow or other from the fond embrace of Lord Siva’s arms and ran away.”

Soma :

Srimad Bhagavatam 9.14.4 ”After conquering the three worlds [the upper, middle and lower planetary systems], Soma, the moon-god, performed a great sacrifice known as the Rājasūya-yajña. Because he was very much puffed up, he forcibly kidnapped Bṛhaspati’s wife, whose name was Tara”.

Brihaspati :

Brihaspati the Guru of all Gods raped his own pregnant sister-in-law named Mamata. A man with what kind of heart would do that, Matsya Purana 49.17-28 ”Suta said:- Brihaspati, whilst staying on Earth, one day saw the wife of his brother, Usija, who was big with child, and addressed her thus:- ”Dress thyself well and let us enjoy.” She, being thus addressed, replied to Brihaspati thus:- ”The embryo in my womb is mature and is already reciting the Vedas. Thy seed will also not be fruitless and thy proposal is sinful.” Hearing which, Brihaspati said:- ”I need not to be taught morality by thee, O sweet one.” After saying that, he carried out his desire by force…”

Varuna :

Varuna is the god of water. He is praised in several hymns of the Vedas. A story mentioned in the Mahabharata tells Varuna’s rape of Bhadra another wife of Utathya, Mahabharata 13.154.10-17”…’Hear now, O king, the story of Utathya who was born in the race of Angiras. The daughter of Soma, named Bhadra, came to be regarded as unrivalled in beauty. Her sire Soma regarded Utathya to be the fittest of husbands for her…the handsome Varuna had, from a long time before, coveted the girl. Coming to the woods where Utathya dwelt, Varuna stole away the girl when she had plunged into the Yamuna for a bath. Abducting her thus, the Lord of the waters took her to his own abode…There, within that palace, the Lord of waters; O king, sported with the damsel. A little while after, the fact of the ravishment of his wife was reported to Utathya…”

Surya :

Surya is the Sun-God and several hymns of Vedas are dedicated to him. He raped the virgin Kunti. Kunti was just examining her mystic power and the sun god appeared before her and was smitten with passion after seeing young and beautiful Kunti and then raped her. Devi Bhagavatam 2.6.13-35”…Surya Deva said: – “O Kunti! What for you called me, by virtue of the Mantra? Calling me, why do you not worship me, standing before you? O beautiful blue one! Seeing you, I have become passionate; so come to me. By means of the mantra, you have made me your subservient so take me for intercourse.” Hearing this, Kunti said: – “O Witness of all! O knower of Dharma! You know that I am a virgin girl. O Suvrata! I bow down to you; I am a family daughter; so do not speak ill to me.” Surya then said :– “If I go away in vain, I will be an object of great shame, and, no doubt, will be laughed amongst the gods; So, O Kunti! If you do not satisfy me, I will immediately curse you and the Brahmin who has given you this mantra. O Beautiful one! If you satisfy me, your virginity will remain; nobody will come to know and there will be born a son to you, exactly like me.” Thus saying Surya Deva enjoyed the bashful Kunti, with her mind attracted towards him; He granted her the desired boons and went away. The beautiful Kunti became pregnant and began to remain in a house, under great secrecy. Only the dear nurse knew that; her mother or any other person was quite unaware of the fact. In time, a very beautiful son like the second Sun and Kartikeya, decked with a lovely Kavacha coat of mail and two ear-rings, was born there.” Tr. Swami Vijnananda

Ashwinkumara :

Ashvinkumara was the son of the Sun God. He is said to have raped a Brahmin lady and impregnated her. Brahma Vaivarta Purana, Brahma Kanda, 10.125-134 Saunaka was astonished at the words of Sauti and said, ‘Sir, what irony of fate led Aswinkumara, the offspring of the sun, to copulate with a Brahmin woman? Kindly narrate this incident and gratify my curiosity” Santi, the best of sain
its Rapism

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Do you have some reasonable arguments other than what you said???
Yeah this hijab guy is a hardcore intolerant wahabi extremist and hatemonger. he very recently incited a group of his followers to go attack another actual Mufti (and not just youtube scholar like him) breaking into his house and terrorizing his wife and children.

Here is the video of the attack

Last edited:

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeah this hijab guy is a hardcore intolerant wahabi extremist and hatemonger. he very recently incited a group of his followers to go attack another actual Mufti (and not just youtube scholar like him) breaking into his house and terrorizing his wife and children.

Here is the video of the attack

Thanks for sharing but I will first check this guy Abu Layth and his views. Aparently what is in the video is quite gruesome but I wont jump to the conclusion instantly.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thanks for sharing but I will first check this guy Abu Layth and his views. Aparently what is in the video is quite gruesome but I wont jump to the conclusion instantly.
Abu Laith is actually a mufti??? lol he is the biggest pos and M. Hijab had nothing to do with that attack anyway. what a croc of shit!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Abu Laith is actually a mufti?
Like it or not, he actually is

he is the biggest pos
That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

M. Hijab had nothing to do with that attack
Yeah that 10 min video he made calling him liar, traitor, fanning flames, out of context video clips making him out to be anti Palestinian at the time the attacks on Gaza were going just a few days before had nothing to do with it . Everybody in the online community knows it was this arsehole hijabs doing directly or indirectly.

Till date he has neither condemned the attack neither put out a clarification that he has nothing to do with it. He is just a dumb ass bully pretending to be a scholar, see any of his "debates" specially with non muslims.

All these wahabi salafi planet of apes bearded monkeys are the same.

Jadoogar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Please Watch this clip. N tell us if m hijab telling people to attack Abu liar.
M hijab just exposing this clown here. That's it..

Last edited: