PDM- 2nd Class Citizens

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
PDM seems to be very excited about raising cases against PTI key personnel- but I hope that they understand that Establishment is NEVER going to let them govern with any autonomy and the Patwarris will continue to boot-polish until the day they live.

Its a do or die situation for military- and the way the world is facing the economic downturn , it will be a matter of time when Military will also find themselves orphaned as the Super Powers change their priorities and ditch these stupid Generals- who are basically selling their mother-land for dollars. I presume this situation entirely acceptable to the Patwarris- as they can continue to live in style while the rest of the country burns and decimated. Typical Patwarris mentality " khataa hai toh khilaata bhi hai"

Pakistan path currently is VERY turbulent and in danger of going out of orbit. There is NO sign of economic stability or any progress. Civic services & energy sector are at their lowest points. Food is getting scarce and poor are getting hungrier. So the implosion is imminent. The whole situation would be detrimental to the future of Pak & its people.

I don't believe anyone will be safe from the fallout! The worst will be the poor and middle class. I can foresee a military takeover soon as Status Quo cannot be sustained

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Chaos suite PDM. They never want to see Pakistan in peace and prosper. Stability in Pakistan mean their cases will reopen, their corruption cases will resurface and they will all go to jail.

They will fight tooth n' nail for this to remain as it is. Since they have taken their gloves off, PTI should too & rally the public masses.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PDM is currently enjoy its time........their true test will come when they step into elections, and all 11-12 parties splinter up and start attacking each other. By focusing on Imran Khan, they are losing the plot.

Do they realize that they havent been able to take down PTI even with 14 parties combined?