PEAK OF STUPIDITY AND DISGUSTNESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpionpak

Councller (250+ posts)

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
When it comes to barbarism, sky is the limit for mullahs in #Iran
Omid Moradi, the lawyer of a woman recently executed in #Iran says she suffered a fatal stroke after witnessing 16 men being hanged & authorities hanged her dead body. #ZahraEsmaili mother of 2 was found guilty of killing her husband who was a high ranking intel official.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1362846749291872258 https://jang.com.pk/news/889872

Barbarism and Sadism goes in tandem with these Iranian mullas.

Minister (2k+ posts)
When it comes to barbarism, sky is the limit for mullahs in #Iran
Omid Moradi, the lawyer of a woman recently executed in #Iran says she suffered a fatal stroke after witnessing 16 men being hanged & authorities hanged her dead body. #ZahraEsmaili mother of 2 was found guilty of killing her husband who was a high ranking intel official.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1362846749291872258 https://jang.com.pk/news/889872
WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT, THOSE WHO HANGED SHOULD BE FOUND GUILTY ACCORDING TO THE LAWA OF THE LAND AND PUNISHED FOR THEIR DEEDS, WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT?

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Both these groups - Iranians and Saudis are lanati's. They are just cults; nothing to do with Islam. A muslim is a muslim is a muslim. These jahil barbarians make Islam look like a retrogressive and fanatic clique. Common muslims should distance themselves from all these groups and go back to the true religion.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
We should ignore this news, this may not be true! Even if it is , we should focus on our own homeland!! I really donot think any government Irani or Saudi are involved in organized barbaric acts!!usually this kind of news is accompanied with tweeting cascade from human right activists and they are jo different from so called liberals of our country. It’s very easy to spot them! They twist fact, lie and often are funded for propagating their agenda!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT, THOSE WHO HANGED SHOULD BE FOUND GUILTY ACCORDING TO THE LAWA OF THE LAND AND PUNISHED FOR THEIR DEEDS, WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT?
facepalm-statue.jpg

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Weird question, how can it be fatal? Fatal incident literally means an incident which resulted in Death. I agree that for todays society the public hanging has negative effect on the mental health, and Iran and Saudia being brutal. But again going by her statement, how was the stroke Fatal ?? It might seem like I am focusing too much on small point, but she is (or was, if the stroke was really fatal, and she tweeted this from beyond the grave) a lawyer, and a lawyer knows importance of each word of a published statement. something seems fishy.

Last edited:

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Weird question, how can it be fatal? Fatal incident literally means an incident which resulted in Death. I agree that for todays society the public hanging has negative effect on the mental health, and Iran and Saudia being brutal. But again going by her statement, how was the stroke Fatal ?? It might seem like I am focusing too much on small point, but she is (or was, if the stroke was really fatal, and she tweeted this from beyond the grave) a lawyer, and a lawyer knows importance of each word of a published statement. something seems fishy.

It's her lawyer tweeting man. Read carefully she is talking about her client. Probably the lady had a heart attack just before her hanging and they still carried on with the motions.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
It's her lawyer tweeting man. Read carefully she is talking about her client. Probably the lady had a heart attack just before her hanging and they still carried on with the motions.
my mistake. didnt read the jang article.

RajaRawal111

Barbarism and Sadism goes in tandem with these Iranian mullas.
اگر یقین نہیں تو ڈاکٹر غلام ایڈم قادیانی سے کہو کہ وہ غیر مشروط اور اگر مگر لگائے بغیر اپنے کذاب پیغمبر مرزا غلام احمد مرازئی پر لعنت ارسال کرے؟
Are you Muslim or Mirzai?
Both these groups - Iranians and Saudis are lanati's. They are just cults; nothing to do with Islam. A muslim is a muslim is a muslim. These jahil barbarians make Islam look like a retrogressive and fanatic clique. Common muslims should distance themselves from all these groups and go back to the true religion.
We should ignore this news, this may not be true! Even if it is , we should focus on our own homeland!! I really donot think any government Irani or Saudi are involved in organized barbaric acts!!usually this kind of news is accompanied with tweeting cascade from human right activists and they are jo different from so called liberals of our country. It’s very easy to spot them! They twist fact, lie and often are funded for propagating their agenda!

ڈاکٹر صاحب پلیز آپ سے پہلے بھی درخوست کی تھی کہ اس طرح کے گندہ میں نہ کوئی کمنٹ کیا کریں - اپ کے کومنٹس سے کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا لیکن ان لوگوں کو اپ پر بکواس کرنے کا موقع مل جاتا ہے

جہاں تک اس تھریڈ اور اس کے موضوع کا مسلہ ہے - انٹرنیٹ جھوٹ اور بکواسیات سے بھرا پڑا ہے - ہم میں سے کسی نے اس خبر کے سچ یا جھوٹ ہونے کی تصدیق نہیں کی - کون کہتا ہے کہ ایک عورت خاوند کو نہیں مار سکتی ؟؟

اور اگر کسی ملک کا ایک مروجہ قانون ہے - اگر اس پر عمل ہو رہا ہے تو ہم کون ہوتے ہیں اس پر اپنے تعصب کی آوازیں نکلنے والے

لوگو الله کا واسطہ ہے - تم دونوں فرقے کے ٹھیکہ دار ایک ہی الله اور اس کے رسول کو تو مانتے ہو نا - بند کرو اس فضول بحث کو

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

100% Agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.