United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just saw on ARY News that rangers carried out operation and recovered ammunition, CDs and arrested 7 people who will be shown on TV. I think it was Raheem Apartments wheee operation was conducted.

waseem563

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
just saw on ary news that rangers carried out operation and recovered ammunition, cds and arrested 7 people who will be shown on tv. I think it was raheem apartments wheee operation was conducted.

ranger should check all graveyards also i hope they find godown of weapons

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai ghaeeb tu more then thousands hain milay serf 2 ??

khali hain ya bharay hoay ???

kash yeh opreation election say 3month pehlay leya jata jab mushi apni badshat main ANP Or MQm ko yeh nawaz raha tha
abhi bhi liaqtabad main etna aslah hai k pakistan bhar ki police ka budget ban jay oski keemat laga k

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
oh ho

in contaners main tu LCD waghera hai

[h=2]
tsn0803.gif
[/h]
sn0803.gif

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Phelwan goth is a mixed populated area while majority of are from sindhi nationalist party. watch this video

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Phelwan goth is a mixed populated area while majority of are from sindhi nationalist party. watch this video

agar sabit ho chuka hai ke wali khan baber ka qatil altaf aur uss ke hawari hain to unhey phansi par latkao

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wonder if someone can help me and post the video from ARY. They were showing ANP office with Liaquat Bangash written on it.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Police and rangers in this current drive are proving very successful.
The question is: Why were they not allowed to do this kind of operation before
and by whom?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
where is this pahlwan goth ?is it a mqm area or anp or ppp why dont you mention please

Anp has a hold over most of it along with some Sindhi nationalist parties.

According to this news report an ANP ward office was raided and weapons seized

tsn0803.gif

sn0803.gif

NB: ANP has ward offices while MQM has units

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wonder if someone can help me and post the video from ARY. They were showing ANP office with Liaquat Bangash written on it.

Liaquat Bangash was an ANP target killer arrested a while back. He and his group have been accused of killing 100 people.

Question Time: CID gets custody of four ‘target killers’ till May 3

Published: April 27, 2011

target-killing-129133-131932-132114-133056-133821-136702-136836-136980-152460-152487-157394-640x480.jpg

Hit men remanded to CID custody by Judicial Magistrate West Abdul Hafeez Maitlo on Tuesday on request of police.

KARACHI: The Crime Investigation Department’s (CID) police has been allowed by a court to question four alleged target killers till May 3.

According to the police, Liaquat Bangash alias Tension, Faizan, Arshad Khan and Azeem, have killed more than 100 people in Karachi. They were remanded to CID custody by Judicial Magistrate West Abdul Hafeez Maitlo on Tuesday.
In the request for remand, the police told the magistrate that the men have confessed to killing over 100 people. They belong to a political party and are part of a death squad with more than 200 members. The group operates in Gulistan-e-Jauhar and Rabia City. They were arrested from Pehlwan Goth along with three hand grenades, two Kalashnikov rifles, a repeater gun and one 8mm rifle. One of their accomplices, Liaquat Ali Yousufzai, escaped during the encounter. The physical custody of the accused is required to find out the whereabouts of their remaining accomplices, the police said.
Published in The Express Tribune, April 27[SUP]th[/SUP], 2011.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/157394/question-time-cid-gets-custody-of-four-target-killers-till-may-3/

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
and by whom?

Agree with Gazoo!
Aur us ko roka tha in 3 parties ne!

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
and by whom?

MK Malik
Good question! but I think you know the answer. Just analyse what has happened during last few days. CJ is in Karachi, ZM has resigned from home ministers position. Voila! you got the answer.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
liaqat bangash acha larka tha jaysay mqm k larkay bhi party join karny say pehlay achay hotay hain..

es pay murder k ilzam lagay hain es pay mujhay afsoos hai esnay inteqaman ANp join ki thi i9 him..

yeh karachi k ek hospital main job karta tha...