People scrambling to climb on to a Plane Taxiing on the Runway!!!

Baadshaah

MPA (400+ posts)
Video on social media shows people falling to their deaths from an aircraft that had taken off from Kabul airport, presumably having attached themselves from the outside.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1427217603114807303

یہ افغانی ڈنگر امریکہ کو شکست دینے کے نعرے مارتے ہیں جن کو اتنی عقل نہیں کہ جہاز کے ساتھ لٹک کر امریکہ نہیں جایا جاسکتا۔ یہ افغانی کھوتے کیڑوں مکوڑوں کی طرح پیدا ہوتے ہیں اور کیڑوں مکوڑوں کی طرح مرجاتے ہیں۔ نہ انہوں نے تعلیم کے نزدیک جانا ہے، نہ انہوں نے شعور کے پاس جانا ہے۔ ان افغانی کھوتوں کو غرض ہے صرف اسلحے سے اور مذہب سے۔۔ دونوں بربادی کی چیزیں ہیں۔۔

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ افغانی ڈنگر امریکہ کو شکست دینے کے نعرے مارتے ہیں جن کو اتنی عقل نہیں کہ جہاز کے ساتھ لٹک کر امریکہ نہیں جایا جاسکتا۔ یہ افغانی کھوتے کیڑوں مکوڑوں کی طرح پیدا ہوتے ہیں اور کیڑوں مکوڑوں کی طرح مرجاتے ہیں۔ نہ انہوں نے تعلیم کے نزدیک جانا ہے، نہ انہوں نے شعور کے پاس جانا ہے۔ ان افغانی کھوتوں کو غرض ہے صرف اسلحے سے اور مذہب سے۔۔ دونوں بربادی کی چیزیں ہیں۔۔
agar taleem se fark padhta tu punjab ki 90% abadi 35 sallon se choron aur dakoon ko vote nahin dete ...

Eigle

MPA (400+ posts)
We have seen the behavior of civilized citizens, when there is a power outage for few hours in so called modern cities. This is life and death situation.

Tan

Citizen
Dear Baadshaah,
I totally agree what you said about Afghanies with you but i must confront you on Religion what you said about. Why do you think that Mazhab barbadi ki cheez hai? If you are muslim, Allah aap ko hidaiyat day. Thats all i can say.

akhter

Citizen
یہ وہ افغانی کھوتے ہیں جنہوں نے طالبان کے خلاف غیر ملکی فورسز کی مدد کی تھی جن کو امریکی اور غیر ملکی فوج یہاں چھوڑ کر بھاگ رہی ہیں۔ یہی انجام ہوتا ہے غداروں کا۔

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
. یہ وہ ڈنگر ہیں جو امریکن کو مخبریاں کرتے رہے اور اب امریکا ان کا خواب ہے. .جنہوں نے نارے مارے تھے وو اب کابل کے صدارتی محال میں بیٹھے ہیں

Baadshaah

MPA (400+ posts)
. یہ وہ ڈنگر ہیں جو امریکن کو مخبریاں کرتے رہے اور اب امریکا ان کا خواب ہے. .جنہوں نے نارے مارے تھے وو اب کابل کے صدارتی محال میں بیٹھے ہیں

وہ کونسا آئین سٹائن ہیں، وہ بھی ان پڑھ، جاہل ، ڈنگر ہی ہیں جن کے ذہنوں میں مذہب کا بارود بھرا ہوا ہے۔ جو اپنی جہالت کے ساتھ چمٹے رہنے کی وجہ سے آج کی جدید دنیا سے صدیوں پیچھے ہیں، جن کے لئے جہاز اور ہیلی کاپٹر بھی حیرت کی چیز ہے۔۔۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What a bunch of fucking dickwads these jahils are, fuckers can easily trip and get crushed under this behemoth.

If the pilot puts on take off thrust they can get sucked into the engines and turn into minced meats not to mention the fools at the back getting blow away from jet blasts.

Not to mention ingestion into the engine can cause a flame out and possible crash. And the way they are riding the rear undercarriage can also cause issues.

Man these people are dumb as fucks!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
that's horrible. I can't believe no one tried to stop them
Seems like I spoke too soon, what did these darwin award recipients think was going to happen when they climbed on to a aircraft taxing on to the runway. I'm just glad the plane was able to take off safely and hope it is able to land safely at its destination.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Seems like I spoke too soon, what did these darwin award recipients think was going to happen when they climbed on to a aircraft taxing on to the runway. I'm just glad the plane was able to take off safely and hope it is able to land safely at its destination.
Obviously the ones who climbed on the aircraft are dumbfucks, but not one of the 100s of people out for a leisurely stroll on the runway though to shout out "thats a bad idea!"

Then again, if you are one of the ones who climbed onto the aircraft, you probably think you are the clever one and wouldn't heed the fools shouting advice.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Obviously the ones who climbed on the aircraft are dumbfucks, but not one of the 100s of people out for a leisurely stroll on the runway though to shout out "thats a bad idea!"

Then again, if you are one of the ones who climbed onto the aircraft, you probably think you are the clever one and wouldn't heed the fools shouting advice.
Yeah its a good to take a stroll next to a plane that weighs 350 tons producing 41,000lbs of thrust . In what fucking world is that a good idea!

As I mentioned in one of my earlier post, Afghans always think they are smarter than everyone else, can do anything better than anyone else. This is what happens when you are so full of hubris.