Pervez Khattak Sarcastic Speech in National Assembly

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Khatak done great job replying to Criminals in Opposition
Khattak himself is a criminal. He brought the filth of nepotism to PTI. Even his newly qualified son is an MNA, and his son in laws collecting commission from people is not a new. The day BRT is transparently audited this guy will be behind bars. And I appreciate IK that he has side lined this person who has no ideology. I have lost count at the number of parties he has changed. If it weren't for this charsi we would have had a dynamic CM in Atif, but unfortunately because of his wheeling dealing we have Buzdar Plus aka Mahmood Khan. The guy barely can read or understand a simple file let alone formulating policies or doing reforms.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khattak himself is a criminal. He brought the filth of nepotism to PTI. Even his newly qualified son is an MNA, and his son in laws collecting commission from people is not a new. The day BRT is transparently audited this guy will be behind bars. And I appreciate IK that he has side lined this person who has no ideology. I have lost count at the number of parties he has changed. If it weren't for this charsi we would have had a dynamic CM in Atif, but unfortunately because of his wheeling dealing we have Buzdar Plus aka Mahmood Khan. The guy barely can read or understand a simple file let alone formulating policies or doing reforms.
Patwari Khatak is good person and he gave your masters good answer

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lanat on PMLN and PTI both are equally responsible for the destruction of Pakistan
Patwari: Pmln has been in power 40 years and been looting you while you was sleeping all that time and Pti been 3 years trying to fix it while you still blinded and Sleeping. Pakistan in a mess because to many donkeys like you cant tell what is good and bad because never been to school.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Patwari: Pmln has been in power 40 years and been looting you while you was sleeping all that time and Pti been 3 years trying to fix it while you still blinded and Sleeping. Pakistan in a mess because to many donkeys like you cant tell what is good and bad because never been to school.
PTI has completed 7 years of continuous govt in KP and things have gone from bad to worse. And Fuck PMLN. My own relative is a PTI minister and I know how he has recently bought properties in Malaysia so stop lecturing me.