Pervez Musharraf suffering from a deadly illness - Medical report

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
i agree musharaf must be hang because of only one mistake which he did in 1999.Instead of hanging nawaz and shabaz he let both flee to saudia and for this mistake now musharaf must be hanged.
Musharraf was a free Mason he DId everything in his capacity to destabilise Paksian ( never expect that a free Mason hang NS , SS or ghardari they all belong to same group), during Musharraf era that talibans becomes monsters ( he never DId any solid attempt to finish talibans, instead they become very powerfull),it was his era he made a war like situation in lal masjid Islamabad, DId NRO with korrupts , list goes on.
He should be hanged before the corrupts.

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharraf is one person whom God gifted nine years as almost absolute ruler of Pakistan. Instead of improving systems and putting the country on right path he succumbed to selfishness and greed and compromised on all principles destroying a golden decade which could have turned Pakistan around. May God have mercy on him.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A case of cowardice?

Amyloidosis is basically accumulation or deposition of excess protein or protien like substance in the body!
it shouldnt be life threatening disease if treated properly , I wish every sick person BEST of health even if he is traitor or dictator

Last edited:

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Allah O Akbar. One time he was thinking he is above all laws and can do anything he wanted but he is nothing and criminals like him are going to suffer on this land. Nawaz and Shahbaz are another examples for us to correct ourselves and hoping Zardaris are the next in line.
As much as I dislike what Musharraf did to us, he is not in the same bracket as Zardaris/bhuttos/Sharifs. He should be held accountable for giving out NROs to crooks, but treason charge is an absurdity.

zahid.sadiq

Senator (1k+ posts)
In last couple of interviews i found kinda swelling on his face, he is definitely not fine. He has been our Army Chief as well as DG ISI , instead of respect our filthy politicians and so called judiciary hounoured him as a traitor. Same happening with Dr. Abdul Qadeer, i saw his interview on a foot path in which he clearly spoke that he has much more ideas for the betterment of Pakistan but he wont share anymore.

Okara

As much as I dislike what Musharraf did to us, he is not in the same bracket as Zardaris/bhuttos/Sharifs. He should be held accountable for giving out NROs to crooks, but treason charge is an absurdity.
According to which law of country he grabed power

aneeskhan

Life death and disease all above any one control.
But What Musharraf did for Pakistan
Coming 7 Governments can’t do
This is the main itch jealous guys.
We already witnessed 3 consecutive governments failures. Every one is eye witness.
He was the ruler
1. Punjab was a Surplus Government
2. Pak steel he brought profitable
3. Railway and PIA non lossable
4. PKR best respected all over world
5. PK passport accepted all over
But he has very many enemies even in his ranks so one can assume to work honestly how difficult.
GHQ wrote if only Musharraf punished we don’t mind
SC without hearing gave Judgement
Musharraf alone to be punished others even not to be investigated.
So few comments against sick man shows the mentality of people living in Pakistan.

Will_Bite

Like it or not, it was qualified by PCO judges. Yes, he pressurized judges to vote in favor of it. Just like so called democratic govts in the past have been pressurizing judges to pass judgments to favor them as well.
And I also remember a so called democratic prime minister from the past who served as a martial law administrator.

So all in all, these are crimes committed by a variety of rulers in the past, but treason? No.

We live in a country where people throw labels of treason and blasphemy around like pancakes. Shouldnt work like that.

aneeskhan

You guys lost all humanity.
Your enemity on one side , minimum you could do your mouth shut rather shit.
How your parents brought you up.
For any disease person even enemy you should show empathy.

Okara

You guys lost all humanity.
Your enemity on one side , minimum you could do your mouth shut rather shit.
How your parents brought you up.
For any disease person even enemy you should show empathy.
Why to show sympathy for a dictator? Because of this person we went on war and whole country is suffering. Why arabs gave him money to buy properties outside Pakistan?