Physics suggests that the future has already happened

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)

Who dare denies Quran and Prophet Sayings-Allah ho Akbar Whether the believe in God or not...Scince workings are confirming his presence day by day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baadshaah

MPA (400+ posts)
ابے جاہل مولوی سائنس اور مذہب کا کوئی تعلق نہیں، سائنس ایک ٹھوس علم ہے جبکہ مذہب پرانے زمانے کے قصوں کہانیوں کا مجموعہ جس کی آج کے دور میں نہ تو کوئی ضرورت ہے اور نہ ہی کوئی استعمال۔ آج کے زمانے میں مذہب صرف دنگا فساد اور سرپھٹول کے کام ہی آتا ہے۔ داعش کو دیکھ لو، طالبان کو دیکھ لو، لشکرطیبہ، لشکرِ جھنگوی، جیشِ محمد، بوکو حرام اور پاکستان کے اندر تازہ سر اٹھاتا فتنہ تحریک لبیک۔ یہ سارے مذہبی لوگ ہیں اور ان کا کام صرف ایک ہی ہے، مار دھاڑ، قتل و غارتگری اور فساد۔۔دوسری طرف سائنس سے وابستہ لوگ ہیں جن کا کام ہے بلا تفریق رنگ نسل و مذہب پوری انسانیت کیلئے کام کرنا، علم کی روشنی پھیلانا، کائنات کے اسرا ر و رموز کو کھوجنا، نامعلوم کو معلوم کرنا، الجھی ہوئی گتھیوں کو سلجھانا، اسی سائنس کی بدولت آج انسان مریخ پر پہنچا ہوا ہے۔ ۔

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
ابے جاہل مولوی سائنس اور مذہب کا کوئی تعلق نہیں، سائنس ایک ٹھوس علم ہے جبکہ مذہب پرانے زمانے کے قصوں کہانیوں کا مجموعہ جس کی آج کے دور میں نہ تو کوئی ضرورت ہے اور نہ ہی کوئی استعمال۔ آج کے زمانے میں مذہب صرف دنگا فساد اور سرپھٹول کے کام ہی آتا ہے۔ داعش کو دیکھ لو، طالبان کو دیکھ لو، لشکرطیبہ، لشکرِ جھنگوی، جیشِ محمد، بوکو حرام اور پاکستان کے اندر تازہ سر اٹھاتا فتنہ تحریک لبیک۔ یہ سارے مذہبی لوگ ہیں اور ان کا کام صرف ایک ہی ہے، مار دھاڑ، قتل و غارتگری اور فساد۔۔دوسری طرف سائنس سے وابستہ لوگ ہیں جن کا کام ہے بلا تفریق رنگ نسل و مذہب پوری انسانیت کیلئے کام کرنا، علم کی روشنی پھیلانا، کائنات کے اسرا ر و رموز کو کھوجنا، نامعلوم کو معلوم کرنا، الجھی ہوئی گتھیوں کو سلجھانا، اسی سائنس کی بدولت آج انسان مریخ پر پہنچا ہوا ہے۔ ۔
Bhai aap ki toe siray se parhai hi naheen howii...ab aap se kya baat karain!...Jahalat ka jab khamooshi hai...

Tyrion Lannister

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Alexander Fleming said, most mediocre scientists are athiests cx their calibre of science would not let them grow beyond that, when a scientists reaches a specific point, then he starts to understand that things simply cannot happen all the time cx of proability or big bangs. Things happen cx they are designed to happen in a specific way. Therefore, most scientists of high calibre are not athiests including Fleming and Einstien. What you are saying here is typical first stage of athiesm in which, mouth gets better of brain. There is a grand designer, does not matter what you call that entity, but human DNA is deisgned by someone, neurons are caliberated to work together by someone, it is highest level of engineering that human scientists are trying to mimic, it simply just does not work cx a bang was heard a long time ago :)

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Alexander Fleming said, most mediocre scientists are athiests cx their calibre of science would not let them grow beyond that, when a scientists reaches a specific point, then he starts to understand that things simply cannot happen all the time cx of proability or big bangs. Things happen cx they are designed to happen in a specific way. Therefore, most scientists of high calibre are not athiests including Fleming and Einstien. What you are saying here is typical first stage of athiesm in which, mouth gets better of brain. There is a grand designer, does not matter what you call that entity, but human DNA is deisgned by someone, neurons are caliberated to work together by someone, it is highest level of engineering that human scientists are trying to mimic, it simply just does not work cx a bang was heard a long time ago :)
He cant understand this...trust me..

knowledge88

Your research on top scientists is wrong. Most of the great scientists are athiest. How many religions scientists have won a nobel prize ?
Einstein himself didn't believe on any traditional world's religion. He believed all the religions in the world are nonsense.
See this video to understand what Einstein's beliefs were about God.

Tyrion Lannister

Your research on top scientists is wrong. Most of the great scientists are athiest. How many religions scientists have won a nobel prize ?
Einstein himself didn't believe on any traditional world's religion. He believed all the religions in the world are nonsense.

I researched a lot on Einstien religion and he didn’t believe on Christian or islamic God but he openly said in many lectures that he believed in a higher power. One of his most famous quote is “Religion without science is blind and science without religion is lame”.
Scientists definition of religion is not according to religious books but in context of acceptance of a higher entity in unimaginable tangible form

knowledge88

Who dare denies Quran and Prophet Sayings-Allah ho Akbar Whether the believe in God or not...Scince workings are confirming his presence day by day.
But this research is contrary to religions. This research should be an ideal argument for an athiests not for a religious person.
Can we change the past even if we try hard ? No. According to this research future is similar to the past and is already set . How can you be punished in hell if you are not capable of making any changes in life?

knowledge88

I researched a lot on Einstien religion and he didn’t believe on Christian or islamic God but he openly said in many lectures that he believed in a higher power. One of his most famous quote is “Religion without science is blind and science without religion is lame”.
Scientists definition of religion is not according to religion books but in context of acceptance of a higher entity in unimaginable tangible form
Did you watch the video ?

Tyrion Lannister

Did you watch the video ?
I watched it in the past and many modern day scientists keep trying proving him to be atheist but there is a series of his lectures given in many universities in which he shared some of the sentiments about a higher entity, he also sometimes used the word nature as a form of God but point here is what another user wrote above was disrespectful, superficial and utter nonsense

Tyrion Lannister

But this research is contrary to religions. This research should be an ideal argument for an athiests not for a religious person.
Can we change the past even if we try hard ? No. According to this research future is similar to the past and is already set . How can you be punished in hell if you are not capable of making any changes in life?
There is no past if multi dimensional space exists, there is no future, all is running in parallel. Time is just a man made unit that gives the impression of past and future to us

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont now what your perception of religion is? To me there is ONE who created the universe, then sent his messengers for our awareness, correctness n guidance...these are available to us in the form of various codes...i as muslim (believing on all messengers and their books) believe in those signs and knowledge bases. The Quran and the sunnah of Prophets are all sources of knowledge and guidance to us.
The video is saying that there is 2 million years degree in other galaxy and the future has might happened some where... (we may not confirm the distance period right or wrong) but it get confirmed from prophets MairaJ Journey...his sighting of heaven and hell... the Ashab e Kahaf and another incident (i dont remember the person currently) where his donkey was dust, his food was warm and he felt he slept for a night....
As the time is passing science is confirming this knowledge that people used to question...
Any thing could be changed, whether we know it or not...there is some one who has created the laws and has full power to change and amend it...whether, Past present or future...
SCIENCE is nothing but the search for answers of questions....to me there is no difference in religion and science both are sources of knowledge and guidance...one is given second is searching (whether confirming or denying the given)....Allah has not identified any difference...infact he envisaged that search as n integral part of its commandments...its people who differentiated between the knowledge given and derived by themselves...and most of the times just for their convenience sake... EVERY PASSING DAY SCIENCE IS CONFIRMING THE ONE WHO HAS CREATED AND RUNNING THIS UNIVERSE...

knowledge88

I watched it in the past and many modern day scientists keep trying proving him to be atheist but there is a series of his lectures given in many universities in which he shared some of the sentiments about a higher entity, he also sometimes used the word nature as a form of God but point here is what another user wrote above was disrespectful, superficial and utter nonsense
Einstein believed God did not make men but men made the God.
When he said he believed on God then it is not what you think. He meant this world is a God. See this video to understand what Einstein wrote about God.

knowledge88

I dont now what your perception of religion is? To me there is ONE who created the universe, then sent his messengers for our awareness, correctness n guidance...these are available to us in the form of various codes...i as muslim (believing on all messengers and their books) believe in those signs and knowledge bases. The Quran and the sunnah of Prophets are all sources of knowledge and guidance to us.
The video is saying that there is 2 million years degree in other galaxy and the future has might happened some where... (we may not confirm the distance period right or wrong) but it get confirmed from prophets MairaJ Journey...his sighting of heaven and hell... the Ashab e Kahaf and another incident (i dont remember the person currently) where his donkey was dust, his food was warm and he felt he slept for a night....
As the time is passing science is confirming this knowledge that people used to question...
Any thing could be changed, whether we know it or not...there is some one who has created the laws and has full power to change and amend it...whether, Past present or future...
SCIENCE is nothing but the search for answers of questions....to me there is no difference in religion and science both are sources of knowledge and guidance...one is given second is searching (whether confirming or denying the given)....Allah has not identified any difference...infact he envisaged that search as n integral part of its commandments...its people who differentiated between the knowledge given and derived by themselves...and most of the times just for their convenience sake... EVERY PASSING DAY SCIENCE IS CONFIRMING THE ONE WHO HAS CREATED AND RUNNING THIS UNIVERSE...
Now you have changed the subject and talking about religion. I am not talking about religion. I am taking about association of religion with the scientific research. All I am saying is that according to the title of this post, future is akin to the past. They have already taken place. Neither you can change the past nor the future. What you will do tomorrow has already happened. Now associate it with the religion. Can a person be punished in hell if he converts to Islam but when he was a non Muslim he believed on another God? No. He is not responsible for the past. He can't change the past. But according to the research the future is similar to past and has already happened. Then how can one be punished for his actions in the future ?

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now you have changed the subject and talking about religion. I am not talking about religion. I am taking about association of religion with the scientific research. All I am saying is that according to the title of this post, future is akin to the past. They have already taken place. Neither you can change the past nor the future. What you will do tomorrow has already happened. Now associate it with the religion. Can a person be punished in hell if he converts to Islam but when he was a non Muslim he believed on another God? No. He is not responsible for the past. He can't change the past. But according to the research the future is similar to past and has already happened. Then how can one be punished for his actions in the future ?
changed the topic????? you talked about religion...please i cant get in need less debate...what i said, is said...

knowledge88

changed the topic????? you talked about religion...please i cant get in need less debate...what i said, is said...
No I talked about association of religion with the above research. You only talked about beauty of Islam. That is a completely different topic.i want you to stay on the topic.
Why is it so hard to understand ?
I give you an easy example.
Suppose you are able to fly with very high speed in space and according to special theory of relativity go in the past when you arrive back on earth. The year is 1950. Then you meet the man who was going to kill Liaquat Ali Khan . You met him before he killed Liaquat Ali Khan. You tell him that he would kill Liaqat Ali Khan and nothing he can do to stop himself from that sin. It has already taken place. But he would say I am a religious person I would never kill anyone. But you will say it has already happened. Future has already happened. Suppose all the world's Muslim scholars meet him and convince him not to kill Liaquat Ali Khan. Would it work? Then tell me how much control that person has on his actions. Can that person stop himself from the murder ?
This is my point. The above scientific research proves that future has already happened. This research destroys world religions.

Last edited:

Tyrion Lannister

Einstein believed God did not make men but men made the God.
When he said he believed on God then it is not what you think. He meant this world is a God. See this video to understand what Einstein wrote about God.
Yp I mentioned nature as a God above and this was also from one of his talks

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
No I talked about association of religion with the above research. You only talked about beauty of Islam. That is a completely different topic.i want you to stay on the topic.
Why is it so hard to understand ?
I give you an easy example.
Suppose you are able to fly with very high speed in space and according to special theory of relativity go in the past when you arrive back on earth. The year is 1950. Then you meet the man who was going to kill Liaquat Ali Khan . You met him before he killed Liaquat Ali Khan. You tell him that he would kill Liaqat Ali Khan and nothing he can do to stop himself from that sin. It has already taken place. But he would say I am a religious person I would never kill anyone. But you will say it has already happened. Future has already happened. Suppose all the world's Muslim scholars meet him and convince him not to kill Liaquat Ali Khan. Would it work? Then tell me how much control that person has on his actions. Can that person stop himself from the murder ?
This is my point. The above scientific research proves that future has already happened. This research destroys world religions.
Its "suggestive" see the title

Physics suggests that the future has already happened.​

I would have explained this video but got to go to Traders Joe grocery time. Watch video a couple of times it says suggestive not confirmed.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its "suggestive" see the title

Physics suggests that the future has already happened.​

I would have explained this video but got to go to Traders Joe grocery time. Watch video a couple of times it says suggestive not confirmed.
agree....

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)

"He used word God in the context of some super ordering power" at 1:52 in your video. What else you call God?? He might not have believed in God of ibrahim but that doesn't matter. As far as one believe that there's a higher power who created all this order, seems good enough to me.