PITC probe confirms distribution companies overbilled power consumers

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
"A probe that was launched on the directives of Minister for Energy Hammad Azhar, and was carried out by Power Information Technology Company (PITC), has found that overbilling of power consumers by various distribution companies did occur, it emerged on Wednesday."

According to the PITC report, in Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO), out of 46 batches, overbilling occurred in six.

In the Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO), out of 36 batches, there was overbilling in seven; in Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO), out of 30 batches, there was overbilling in 11; and in Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO), out of 36 batches, overbilling occurred in eight.

In Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) and Sukkur Electric Power Company (SEPCO), overbilling occurred in four out of 36 batches, whereas in Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO), overbilling occurred in one of 36 batches.

In Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO), overbilling did not occur in any of the 43 batches, the PITC report states.

A response from the boards and the chief executive officers (CEOs) of the companies where overbilling was found, has been sought by the Power Division.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhosri kay.. PTI kidher see aa gayee iss main.. gandu.. PTI kay minister ne hi tou probe launch ki hai..
Aur PTI probe nahi kya. Khaleeq Kiani na news break ki 4 months before and Hammad Azhar said he was lying and send him courts orders he did a fakes and ,however, he was right and he said PTI is scamming since January 2021.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
بجلی میں اتنی کرپشن ہے، اگر کرپشن ڈھونڈتے رہے تو ترقی کیسے کریں گے۔ نیلسن گوالمنڈیلا روزنامہ جنگ 2015
Jatni batya PTI ka thi sab ulta ha. Zardari and Gando Nawaz Sharif sa zayda curroption horahai Imran Khan ka naya Pakistan. Even criminals are proving to be better than Imran Khan honesty.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
"A probe that was launched on the directives of Minister for Energy Hammad Azhar, and was carried out by Power Information Technology Company (PITC), has found that overbilling of power consumers by various distribution companies did occur, it emerged on Wednesday."

According to the PITC report, in Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO), out of 46 batches, overbilling occurred in six.

In the Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO), out of 36 batches, there was overbilling in seven; in Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO), out of 30 batches, there was overbilling in 11; and in Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO), out of 36 batches, overbilling occurred in eight.

In Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) and Sukkur Electric Power Company (SEPCO), overbilling occurred in four out of 36 batches, whereas in Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO), overbilling occurred in one of 36 batches.

In Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO), overbilling did not occur in any of the 43 batches, the PITC report states.

A response from the boards and the chief executive officers (CEOs) of the companies where overbilling was found, has been sought by the Power Division.

Oye, puri khabar kiyon post nahi key?

Probe ordered​

Following the publishing of the Geo.tv report, National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA), as well as Minister for Energy Hammad Azhar had taken notice of the matter.

Sources told Geo News on September 10 that after taking notice, Azhar directed Secretary Power Division Ali Raza Bhutta to get to the bottom of the matter.

The sources said that Bhutta then tasked PITC to determine the facts behind the distribution companies' overbilling of consumers.

A high-ranking official of the PITC confirmed then that scrutiny of the billing data of various distribution companies has begun.

Bhutta told Geo News that instructions have been issued to conduct a thorough probe on the directives of the energy minister.

He said that a report will be issued soon in this regard.

On the question of whether the overbilling amount will be refunded to consumers, the secretary said he will refrain from commenting until a final report has been prepared.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oye, puri khabar kiyon post nahi key?

Probe ordered​

Following the publishing of the Geo.tv report, National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA), as well as Minister for Energy Hammad Azhar had taken notice of the matter.

Sources told Geo News on September 10 that after taking notice, Azhar directed Secretary Power Division Ali Raza Bhutta to get to the bottom of the matter.

The sources said that Bhutta then tasked PITC to determine the facts behind the distribution companies' overbilling of consumers.

A high-ranking official of the PITC confirmed then that scrutiny of the billing data of various distribution companies has begun.

Bhutta told Geo News that instructions have been issued to conduct a thorough probe on the directives of the energy minister.

He said that a report will be issued soon in this regard.

On the question of whether the overbilling amount will be refunded to consumers, the secretary said he will refrain from commenting until a final report has been prepared.
Khaleeq Kiani na news break ki thi April 2021 ma that Since January we are getting over billing and Hammad Azhar said it is fake news and send him court notice on May 2021 and Khaleeq Kiani was called by FIA stop the nonsense but he said i stand on my news if proved wrong than i will get arrested my self. It could have been stopped in April but Hammad Azhar did not act on it .

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Khaleeq Kiani na news break ki thi April 2021 ma that Since January we are getting over billing and Hammad Azhar said it is fake news and send him court notice on May 2021 and Khaleeq Kiani was called by FIA stop the nonsense but he said i stand on my news if proved wrong than i will get arrested my self. It could have been stopped in April but Hammad Azhar did not act on it .
Oh, is that so? Can you post Hamad Azhar's comments?

Zainsha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Showbaz haraami never acted on Model Town and acted in reverse actually.. Koi thread banaya tu ne uss pe?

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Showbaz haraami never acted on Model Town and acted in reverse actually.. Koi thread banaya tu ne uss pe?
Whoever is the culprait of Model town should hanged to death no compromise what so ever weather it is Maryam Nawaz or Nawaz Shrif both are cancer for Pakistan.

Zainsha

Whoever is the culprait of Model town should hanged to death no compromise what so ever weather it is Maryam Nawaz or Nawaz Shrif both are cancer for Pakistan.

Whoever naheen.. Nawaz Shahbaz ka poora tabbar.. If Imran Khan is responsible for everything now, they are responsible for everything when they were rulers.

Thread banaao iss pe. kay Nawaz gandu bhagoray ko wapas la kar phansi do..

naheen bana saktay tou abhi bhi bhonkna band karo..

gandu 40 saal kay qarzay tumharay baap chukaaye ga..

Zainsha

I repeat all Politician are cancer in Pakistan. All prefer donkey over merit like Shaukat Tarin nonsense, Joker CEC chairman hired due to request of Interior Minster and Imran Khan accepted it, PCB chairman, Misbha, Waqar, Usman Buzdar.

I hate Politican in Pakistan. Nonsense

Yeh BS naheen karo.. thread banao Nawaz haraami ko wapas lanay par.. Why you did not hate politicians before 2018? In Musharraf's era, dollar was 60 Rs. It went up to 110? Did you shout then? no.. because your master was rulers then.

How come Najam Sethi became PCB head? kabhi uss gandu ne ball bhi pakri hai apnay haath main? then he bacame caretaker CM.. al amaan al hafeez.. Did you shout then?

Its very simple. Pakistan is a country under a heavy burden of debt. Which was caused in last 40 50 years. Expecting a person to fix it in three years is a chuNtiya's dream.

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeh BS naheen karo.. thread banao Nawaz haraami ko wapas lanay par.. Why you did not hate politicians before 2018? In Musharraf's era, dollar was 60 Rs. It went up to 110? Did you shout then? no.. because your master was rulers then.

How come Najam Sethi became PCB head? kabhi uss gandu ne ball bhi pakri hai apnay haath main? then he bacame caretaker CM.. al amaan al hafeez.. Did you shout then?

Its very simple. Pakistan is a country under a heavy burden of debt. Which was caused in last 40 50 years. Expecting a person to fix it in three years is a chuNtiya's dream.

PMLN did not suggest the name of Najam Sethi it was opposition who suggested the name of Najam Sethi.

Chairman PCB post is a managerial post which requires cricketing experience. Ehsan Mani was also not a cricketer. Under Najam Sethi PCB topped test ranking, won champions and topped T20 ICC ranking. What else you wanted?? What we have achieved under Imran Khan??

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
PMLN did not suggest the name of Najam Sethi it was opposition who suggested the name of Najam Sethi.

Chairman PCB post is a managerial post which requires cricketing experience. Ehsan Mani was also not a cricketer. Under Najam Sethi PCB topped test ranking, won champions and topped T20 ICC ranking. What else you wanted?? What we have achieved under Imran Khan??
He also made PSL which is destroyed by Imran Khan and PCB.