Plan for 2028 elections as we will win 2023, Nawaz to his Loyalist.

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جو کام انڈیا اسرائیل اور سی آئی اے ستر سال سے زیادہ عرصے میں نا کرسکا وہ باجوے نے چند مہینوں میں کردیا
پاکستان کی ہسٹری میں پہلی بار اس طبقے کو فوج کے خلاف کھڑا کردیا اس عوام کو فوج کے خلاف کردیا جو اپنی فوج کے ففتھ وار جنریشن کے ہراول دستہ تھے
اور فوج پر بھونکنے والے ہر کتے کا مونہہ توڑ جواب دینے تھے
مگر باجوے نے اپنی ملک دشمنی فوج دشمنی سے اسی طبقے اور فوج کو آمنے سامنے لاکر
کھڑا کردیا ان پر ایک کرپٹ چور نطفہ حرام منی لانڈر کرپٹ ٹولا امریکئ سازش رجیم چینج سے لاکر کھڑا کردیا
پاکستان کی نہتی عوام عورتوں اور بچو ں پر زہریلی گیس استعمال کرکے
اس عوام کو فوج کے خلاف کردیا ویلڈن باجوے جو پاکستان کے دشمن ستر سال میں نا کرسکے
وہ تم نے چند مہینے میں کردیا۔ جنرل ڈائر باجوہ اب بھی موقعہ ہے سنبھل جاؤ اور ان ملک دشمنوں دہشت گردوں چوروں
ڈاکوؤں
منشیات فروشوں ماڈل ٹاؤن کے قاتلوں کی سرپرستی کرکے فوج کے خلاف عوام کے دلوں میں مزیر نفرت نا پھیلاؤ اس سے پہلے کہ بہت دیر ہوجائ

samisam

یہ ہیں وہ دہشت گرد جن کے لیے رینجرز بلواۓ گئے۔

بے غیرت باجوے ان دہشت گرد بچوں کے لیے تیرے جیسے ہیجڑے نے پاکستان کی فوج بھیجی شرم کر ڈوب مر

Modest

Bajwa India ya America ka army chief lagta hai, Pakistan ka nahi isliye sab kuch tabah karne par thula hai. Lagta hai os ke sathi Generals ko bhi America ne khareed liya hai isliye sab iss zulm aur na insafi par khamosh hai.

tahirmajid

Army ko apni sakh ki fiker karni chahiey. Pakistan ki history mein kisi bhi COAS kay khilaaf itni nafrat nahi dekhi jitni General Bajwa kay khilaaf nazer aa rahi. Army kay karta-dharta logo ko sochna chahiey

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
328112_4672454_akhbar.jpg
If you think your Nijat Dahindas are these then Noora rightly calculating 2028 for their dynasty

RIA

MPA (400+ posts)
I'm living abroad, and one of my Indians told me that Modi was so scared of Imran Khan, and during Imran's time, he avoided visiting outside India. And due to the volunteer social media team of IK in abroad, the RAW social media network was totally paralyzed, and my Indian friends have acknowledged that. We overseas were defending PK and PK Army at all levels abroad. Yet, I'm still shocked that what the Bajwa and his Gang have done. They have ruined all of our efforts for PK.

Modest

They all sold out bastards. Remember, they are trained in the U.S.
The biggest regret I have is that we defended our Amy on every forum but Bajwa & co. exposed themselves as number one enemies of Pakistan. These American bitches are cowards to the core and can even sell their daughters for dollars.

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
I'm living abroad, and one of my Indians told me that Modi was so scared of Imran Khan, and during Imran's time, he avoided visiting outside India. And due to the volunteer social media team of IK in abroad, the RAW social media network was totally paralyzed, and my Indian friends have acknowledged that. We overseas were defending PK and PK Army at all levels abroad. Yet, I'm still shocked that what the Bajwa and his Gang have done. They have ruined all of our efforts for PK.
I can confirm the same thing..my indian muslim friend told me the similar thing..