Planned insult of Pak Judiciary n army- in front of Foreign Ambassadors

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
tooi wal, when will you acknowledge that your peo porky nawaj is the product of whom? and if democracy is doing pooja of amritsari tubbar then why is meean nawaj sitting in London. in those flats that it doesn't have receipts for?

did army tell meean nawaj to do corruption and buy flats in london? why does meean nawaj not say anything against what modi its phraand is doing in kashmir? yadri de leaky like you should ask this question BUT all you do is wipe meean's arse clean. the former ambassador Abdul Basit even said that it informed meean nawaj about modi's plansed annexation but tooi did nothing.

just like meean nawaj like to protect modi's son kulboshan yadev and dosent utter its name. takes the case to international court despite being told not to do so!!

then the very party that you support is always trying to appease the establishment and attacking it the same time? why is that? because you know that you can only come to power with their backing and not through the ballot.

other than yadri de poojari like you no one else is going to vote for a party like tooi part!
I am not in favour of any political leader at all
but the army rule the country direct or indirectly is neither the insulation nor the result for economic growth
================================
if Noora and company did any corruption.
who much recovered in Musharraf time and how much is recovered in Donkey raja's time?
if you blame someone for the corporation and fail to recover even a single penny
either you are misleading the nation or you are making it up
==========================
give me an example in 21 century where the army ruled and the country grow ?

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yea, BUT this judge is also known to support lal masjid and its known to support other terrorist that were caught by the army and it was their lawyer!!

so barking against the armed forces and intelligences servicers and on the other hand protecting those who do Pakistan harm.

the two cannot exist side by side.
I don't have any doubts that this judge supported lal Masjid terrorists.
He himself could be regarded as a fundamentalist. You are right. I don't have any shame to agree with you on this point.

But are you strong enough to admit that , this judge is extremely religious and
with the oath of Allah WILL NEVER LIE.

Ask anyone in the Pakistan judiciary, even those who are liberal, Even those who belong to Pakistan Army, they all will agree that this judge is an honest man. Fundamentalist supporter, yes, maybe, so was Mulla Umer, but neither one could have expected Mulla Umer to lie on the oath of Allah, Nor Justice Shaukat Siddiqui will lie on the oath of Allah.

Pathfinder

I am not in favour of any political leader at all
but the army rule the country direct or indirectly is neither the insulation nor the result for economic growth
================================
if Noora and company did any corruption.
who much recovered in Musharraf time and how much is recovered in Donkey raja's time?
if you blame someone for the corporation and fail to recover even a single penny
either you are misleading the nation or you are making it up
==========================
give me an example in 21 century where the army ruled and the country grow ?

well if you sell their properties in Pakistan you have started recovery! lets sell jati umra 2.0 as a start! what do you think? among their assets sugar mills etc. BUT you will jump like a monkey and stat throwing your s#it.

I say this because you yadri de use this excuse that there has been no recovery But NAB says that they have made some recovery! you see its like meean nawaj itself said that those who do corruption do not keep anything to their own name.

well that is the case meena nawaj cannot show any financial transaction or source of funds behind those london flats other than a bogus letter!

as for army takeover. lets analyse something. everytime tooi has been booted out the country has been sucked dry. just like in the 90's and just now the country only had enough money to last 2 months!! thats it.

so you either let some twat run the country into the ground or intervene.

other nations DO NOT HAVE NAWAJ SHARIF IN THEIR POLITICS. that is why their military doesn't intervene. meena nawaj is not even fit enough to be a security guard but has a nation to ruin.

Pathfinder

I don't have any doubts that this judge supported lal Masjid terrorists.
He himself could be regarded as a fundamentalist. You are right. I don't have any shame to agree with you on this point.

But are you strong enough to admit that , this judge is extremely religious and
with the oath of Allah WILL NEVER LIE.

Ask anyone in the Pakistan judiciary, even those who are liberal, Even those who belong to Pakistan Army, they all will agree that this judge is an honest man. Fundamentalist supporter, yes, maybe, so was Mulla Umer, but neither one could have expected Mulla Umer to lie on the oath of Allah, Nor Justice Shaukat Siddiqui will lie on the oath of Allah.
hmmn, ill make it very easy. if you have a problem with establishment then fine. I have a problem that they brought likes of phutto and and meean nawaj to us.

but when you cross a line that goes against the federation the very state that you work and at the same you receive some help from hostile states!

then that is where a line needs to be drawn.

many people criticise the establishment but if you do it with the aid of enemies like india for examp0le then that will never be acceptable. NEVER.

so that judge you posted is the same type of dick head like judge qazi easy paisa.

cannot give an iota of proof how it gained wealth for properties in UK. But makes excises and fires pot shot at establishment. just like nwaj sjharif.

knowledge88

hmmn, ill make it very easy. if you have a problem with establishment then fine. I have a problem that they brought likes of phutto and and meean nawaj to us.

but when you cross a line that goes against the federation the very state that you work and at the same you receive some help from hostile states!

then that is where a line needs to be drawn.

many people criticise the establishment but if you do it with the aid of enemies like india for examp0le then that will never be acceptable. NEVER.

so that judge you posted is the same type of dick head like judge qazi easy paisa.

cannot give an iota of proof how it gained wealth for properties in UK. But makes excises and fires pot shot at establishment. just like nwaj sjharif.
You wrote
"hmmn, ill make it very easy. if you have a problem with establishment then fine "

You are generalizing. . .

My only point is, Pakistan has had a record where Army has influenced the court.

Many Army personnel, Politicians agree that General Zia influenced the court to get capital punishment for Bhutto, Is it right or wrong?

Now Justice Shaukat Aziz claimed the same thing, the above conference is about the same topic, this is the reason I am staying to this topic. . .

Do you think, Army in the past has influenced the court of Law? Do you think Army influenced Molvi Mushtaq to award the death penalty to Bhutto?

I hope you understand my point of view.

Pakistan2017

If ranaji becomes so furious, then why not Army? Looks like there is something in Shareef's custody about some Army Generals, that they can not afford to take any action on shareefs, fearing to be exposed.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

insult of Pak Judiciary n army​

why both institutes do unlawfully acts
why both cross their limits
why they ?​
Why politicians do corruption? Isn't this crossing limits Khotay Patwari?
4B620D09-C5F1-4331-AEB2-1E3A7BDF30A0.jpeg

arifkarim

army's job is to invade the country after a few years and dictate for decades​

what they did to Fatima Jinnah?
What they Did to Hussanin Sorvardi ?
What they did to East Pakistan?
What they did on the mane of war on terror they sold 6 months baby for 10 $ to the USA this if you father Gen Musharif Written In his book in the line of fire.
what are they doing to the blooch students now a days?
their performance is to invade their own country after a few years or instal a hybrid regime like Donkey raja
---------------------
Army and duges has no business in politics
True. Politicians have no business doing corruption on public money
B9AC2451-9D5B-41F0-B2E5-97EFC7B7D337.jpeg

arifkarim

why no investigation let happened by govt and establishment?
why he was out for his job and his case is in freezer since then
Why no investigation took place on this leaked phone call against Sharif mafia? Who is protecting them?