Planned insult of Pak Judiciary n army- in front of Foreign Ambassadors

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
د
کھوتی دیا پترا اپنی ماں کے خصم کانے دجال اور اپنی ماں کے یار ملک قیوم کا نام لیتے ہوئے تجھے موت پڑتی ہے کتی کی نسل وہ بھی بھونک کہ تجھے جسٹس بنوانے والا عرفان صدیقی حرام کا نطفہ جس کا پالتو کتا ہےُ وہ نطفہ حراٗ م جسٹس قیوم کو تیری ماں کے خصم کو فون کر کے بھونکتا تھا کہ بے نظیر کو کتنی سزا دینی ہے زرداری کو کتنی سزا دینی ہے فلاں کو چھوڑنا ہے فلاں کوقید کرنا ہے ابے گشتی کی اولاد انکے بارے میں بھونکتے ہوئے تجھے موت پڑتی ہے نطفہ حرام طوائف نسل دوہرے معیار والی گشتی زادے ان کے باری میں بھی بھونک اپنی ماں کے خصموں کے بارے میں بھی سچ بھونک حرام کی نطفے

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
د

کھوتی دیا پترا اپنی ماں کے خصم کانے دجال اور اپنی ماں کے یار ملک قیوم کا نام لیتے ہوئے تجھے موت پڑتی ہے کتی کی نسل وہ بھی بھونک کہ تجھے جسٹس بنوانے والا عرفان صدیقی حرام کا نطفہ جس کا پالتو کتا ہےُ وہ نطفہ حراٗ م جسٹس قیوم کو تیری ماںکے خصم کو فون کر کے بھونکتا تھا کہ بے نظیر کس اتنی سزا دینی ہے فلاں کو چھوڑنا ہے فلاں کو وید کرنا ہے ابی گشتی کی اولاد انکے بارے میں بھونکتے ہوئے تجھے موت پڑتی ہے نطفہ حرام طوائف نسل دوہرے معیار والی گشتی زادے
پٹواریوں کی گندی اولاد نہ مزاہ نہ سواد

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You wrote
"hmmn, ill make it very easy. if you have a problem with establishment then fine "

You are generalizing. . .

My only point is, Pakistan has had a record where Army has influenced the court.

Many Army personnel, Politicians agree that General Zia influenced the court to get capital punishment for Bhutto, Is it right or wrong?

Now Justice Shaukat Aziz claimed the same thing, the above conference is about the same topic, this is the reason I am staying to this topic. . .

Do you think, Army in the past has influenced the court of Law? Do you think Army influenced Molvi Mushtaq to award the death penalty to Bhutto?

I hope you understand my point of view.
Ask this idiot what rights army has to interfere in civilian affairs' ? How many army generals became dictators by abrogating the constitution of Pakistan and has any of them brought to the justice ? Is the army custodian of the country/state or the people's representative has that title ? Is the Pakistan came about the army vote or the vote of the general people ? Or the army general was given a right to rule forever in Pakistan ?

He is talking about PMLN and NS . Does he know who groomed them , provided them the funds and brought them in to the politics ? Does not the present ruler also enjoy the power only because the sick army generals rob the nation from their right of choice and brought every lota from the corners of the country to change the affiliation /parties and collectively support the lota regime of present .

What punishment is prescribed in the constitution for those who abrogate the constitution, rob the people from their right of choice, take down the judges and house arrest them , place unnecessary emergency in the country and rule the masses with decree ? what about the Judges who support these army dictators , allow them to even amend the constitution and then enjoy hefty pays while the dictator rule the people. What kind of punishment should be given to them for these acts of treason. ?

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sharif mafia influence judiciary too. Right or wrong?
Perfectly right. 100% right.

But Pakistani Armi has also been influencing the judiciary. Right or wrong?

I don't enjoy this discussion forum. When you raise a point, PTI supporters come and start abusing PMLN, instead of discussing the point.

Well for your information, I don't belong to PMLN.
PMLN ki Maa ki choot.

In my opinion, there are more Kanjer than you think.
Did you ever see me supporting PMLN?

Stop bringing PMLN when I discuss ISI.

My point was that ISI influenced our courts, and you have been writing again and again that so is PMLN as well. who gives a Fuck about PMLN. They are not in power. ARMY is.

Now answer my question, (I answered your question at the start of this response)

Is ISI involved in influencing our courts?