Planned Interview of Ishaq Dar with Talat Hussain Exposed.

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
نواز شریف کے پالتو کتے حرامُخور فراڈئے منی لانڈر۔ نے لندن میں جائیداد خریدی حدیبیہ کیس بند کرنے کے انعام میں یہ ۔۔۔زادہ قومی مجرم ہےلعتی فراڈیا جس نے ایک اوپن اینڈ شٹ کیس بند کر دیا

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ بغیرتی آج کی نہیں ہے ٣٠ سال پہلے سلیم بخاری نے بلاول
کی امی کے مبینہ بوے فرینڈ کا ایسے ہی پلانٹڈ اٹرویو لیا تھا
مبینہ بوائے فرینڈ ؟فیصل صالح ؟

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I cam remember the time that Talat was actually seen as a decent journalist. I just wonder what tape Maryam has of him, maybe it's a compromising position with one of Maryams Noora khota

Spartacus

Don't you think that he can go to any level in envy of PMIK ???

He never liked Imran Khan and he never said anything positive about Khan ( at least I did not read/hear ) . But he has not such quality that anyone can planned him for any interview. In my view he is a well qualified "PUNJABI-RIGHT WING" person but you can not buy him . And that is why I REJECT any blame against him that someone bought him .

disgusted

I do not think that Talat Hussain will go for any "

Planned Interview" !!!!

This SOB toilet was promised an ambassadorship in a European country. He changed from a journalist to a worn out foot-path prostitute. Bhagori recogonises people of similar caliber as herself and her family. She then makes sure to make compromising videos. Her great-grandfather [ not great characterwise] was a pimp in Amritsar. The genes are in their blood. Showbaz collected some choice wives some second hand and a third hand one to manage unmanageable studs. They are trained in all the sleazy arts of boudoir . They will not hesitate to put their granddaughters on the auction block for the right price, since their daughters have become wornout wretches. Toilet is as pliable as mud in their hands.

Spartacus

This SOB toilet was promised an ambassadorship in a European country. He changed from a journalist to a worn out foot-path prostitute. Bhagori recogonises people of similar caliber as herself and her family. She then makes sure to make compromising videos. Her great-grandfather [ not great characterwise] was a pimp in Amritsar. The genes are in their blood. Showbaz collected some choice wives some second hand and a third hand one to manage unmanageable studs. They are trained in all the sleazy arts of boudoir . They will not hesitate to put their granddaughters on the auction block for the right price, since their daughters have become wornout wretches. Toilet is as pliable as mud in their hands.

"This SOB toilet was promised an ambassadorship in a European country . "
And how do you know ?