Please Pray For My Nephew دعا کی اپیل

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
May Allah :subhanahu: restore our nephew to perfect health. And give his parents courage to face this testing time.

uetian

Senator (1k+ posts)
2mhuf48.jpg

s_as

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Allah azz o jal se dua hai keh Allah Aap k bhanjay ko shifa e kamila ata fermaye!!!!!!!

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have a little son and I know how would everybody be feeling, wont state my prayer here yet I am praying for him as do I for my son.

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thanks for sharing............he will remain in our duas...............God bless him wil healthy long life..............aameen

samkhan

اللہ پاک آپ کہ بھانجے اور تمام بیماروں کو اپنی رحمت اور اپنے حبیب کہ صدقے شفا کاملہ عطا فرماۓ

آمین

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
I ask Allawh SWT to shower his blessings and mercy on baby Muhammad Umar Abdullawh for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)
May ALAH Give him Health free of any more operations and may he live a long healthy prosperous life and fulfil the dreams of his parents and loved ones
Aaaameeen

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
May Allah (SWT) grant him long, happy, healthy and prosperous life. Please keep us posted of his progress.

Annie

May Allah bless baby Mohammed Umer Abdullah with good health and long life. (Amin)
I hope you will share the outcome of his operation. Our prayers are with him.

jaanmark

دعا ہے الله اپنی رحمت کردے
آپریشن کامیاب ہو جائے اور الله اسکو اپنے کرم سے ٹھیک فرما دیں