Please Raise Your Concerns With ECP

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Any esteemed member on this forum who believes that the actions taken by the ECP in conducting senate polls propagated corrupt practices and were in direct violation of the SC judgement, please register your complaint directly at;
[email protected]
info emails go in black holes. No need to write email. Just spit on them. laanti kirdaar. mulk ki izzat bech dali neech insaan nain

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
info emails go in black holes. No need to write email. Just spit on them. laanti kirdaar. mulk ki izzat bech dali neech insaan nain
I do not believe so. The IT unit of ECP is extremely interactive. Even if they do not reply, let me assure you that our complaints will resonate in supreme court where this case is heading for in the near future. I just emailed my complaint, but we need way more than that.

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Any esteemed member on this forum who believes that the actions taken by the ECP in conducting senate polls propagated corrupt practices and were in direct violation of the SC judgement, please register your complaint directly at;
[email protected]
I am in complete favour of this petition and feel that we should all voice our concerns to show the ugly faces of those who helped Gilani in winning the senate seat despite not having enough votes. There is definitely a foul play in this election. How Gilani can win when the total number of PDM's MNAs and MPAs were less than the votes that he actually got. Similarly, we should also raise a petition on the No-Confidence motion against Sadiq Sanjrani. Sadiq Sanjrani was supported by PTI and PTI didn't have enough votes in the Senate to defeat the No-Confidence motion but it still managed to get votes of the opposition senators in favour of Sadiq Sanjrani. How did this happen. There was a foul play in that case too. If we truly love honesty and transparency we shouldn't be picky in similar cases. If Gilani's election is wrong then Sanjrani's win in the no-confidence motion is also wrong.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
الیکشن کمشنر اور اسکے چاروں ممبرز مافیا کی پالتو کتے ہیں اس حرام زادے کمشنر نے خود بھونکا تھا کہ یہ حرام زادہ کچھ نہیں کر سکتا اور خرید فروخت نہیں روک سکتا تو پھر اگر یہ فئیر الیکشن نہیں کرا سکتا تو اس حرام زادے کو کس کام کے واسطے رکھا تھا کیا مجرا کروانے رکھا تھا یہ حرام زادہ خنزیر روسی نسل کا پستی کتا بھونکتا ہے کہ میں خرید فروخت نہیں روک سکتا تو پھر وہی بات حافظ جی حلوہ کھاؤ گے تو حافظ جی نے کہا تھا
ہور انے اپنی ماں ۔۔۔لئی ہوئے ساں
یہی بات اس الیکشن کمشنر سے پوچھو اگر دھاندلی نہیں رکوا سکتے تو کمشنر اپنی ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ واسطے بنے تھے