PM Imran announces Rs1.1 trillion package for Karachi

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ideally money should have given to Zardari Accounts directly. Why indirect route chosen?
He is after all Mai Baap of Sindh and Karachi.
He takes care of Corrupt Wardis too , why all tankers are under Rangers control.
Take my words peoples of Karachi will give lot of Galis to PTI n PPP in 6-12 months time soon when they will find same as last 162 Billions package where gone no one knows.

aneeskhan

Zardari n Murad Ali SHah key Panchon unglee ghee mein Sar Karahi mein.
KARACHI rains blessings for Zardari n Coys .

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کراچی کے لیئے اچھی خبر، گیارہ سو ارب کا پیکج، مگر۔۔ پی پی پی کے چوروں کے لیئے بُری۔۔ کہ سارا کام وفاق خود اپنے ہاتھ سے کریگا۔۔ان چوروں کے ہاتھ کچھ نہیں آئے گا۔۔

Qutubddin Aibak Qazilbash

Councller (250+ posts)
WE NEED PROTECTION FROM SINDHI NAZISM AND SINDHI EXPLOITATION.....lollipops are of no use for us. KARACHI WAS HISTORICALLY AND CULTURALLY NEVER A PART OF SINDH. PPP is a racist party, they are a Sindhi supremist party ...believr of SIndhutva just like RSS

aneeskhan

Dawn
"I would have come [to Karachi] sooner but we had to make a structure," he said, revealing that the transformation plan would be implemented through the Provincial Coordination Implementation Committee (PCIC) under the chief minister.
Huun Aaram Aaya

Saboo

اب کوئی کب تک جھوٹ بولے؟...چاہے کامران شاہد ہی کیوں نہ ہو؟
سچ اگر روز روشن کی طرح عیاں ہو تو بولنا پڑتا ہے...کامران خان،
منصور علی خان، ..ہاہاہا نجم سیٹھی بھی آجکل عمران خان کے
گن گا رہے ہیں…..بیشک سب سے بھدی آواز منصور علی خان کی ہے
اب اس میں کیا ….. ?

asus87

MPA (400+ posts)
THIS IS ALL FAKE

JUST A FACE SAVING

THIS IS HOW THE MEDIA ANCHORS FORMULA WORKS

Whenever their rating starts to go down. They do a few shows so that they get back more clicks, viewership, more ratings.

THEN

SAME SHIT EVERYDAY

NO RESEARCH
NO JOURNALISM

JUST

BANANA NEWS THAT TODAY BREAKING (I rather say BARKING NEWS) ONE OF THE PTI MEMBER

OR

IK DID NOT COME TO PM HOUSE VIA CYCLE INSTEAD USED RICKSHAW

THIS IS INCREASING ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION

THERE IS NO NEWS ABOUT

1 INDA-CHINA DISPUTE

2 LADDAKH CAPTURE

3 AFGHAN DELEGATION COMING IN PAKISTAN

4 MIDDLE EAST CASES

5 KARACHI 900+ Billion eaten by SIAEN GOVT (PACKAGE WAS FOR KARACHI ONLY NOT FOR SINDH !!!)

i_syed2000

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think it is best to avoid confrontation with Sindh Ppp govt at this time. They have been shown That fed is ready to work with them. But of course I’m sure they have been warned behind the scenes. I believe money is not being handed over to them. The feds should keep an hawk eye on everything and ensure all projects are completed in time. Otherwise it will create a very big issue against pti and give Their opponents talking lints come next elections.