PM Imran Khan addresses Financial Accountability, Transparency and Integrit

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaar yeh kya chawal tareen admi ko mai nay vote de deya hai. I thought he would be better from Nawaz lohar and dakko Zardari. Oxford ka parha likha jahil hai yeh. Should refresh his botox that he gets done.

P.S Nobody answered me whether Papa Johns sells pork or not? And if they do HAM,BACON and PEPPERONI tu kya ye hum Muslims ko zeb deta hai ke hum haram business kerien? Agr han tu phir sharab ka business aur pubs bhi Pakistan mai khol dein kyunke Islam tu Musalmano ke liye America mai bhi wahi hai jo Pakistan mai hai.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yaar yeh kya chawal tareen admi ko mai nay vote de deya hai. I thought he would be better from Nawaz lohar and dakko Zardari. Oxford ka parha likha jahil hai yeh. Should refresh his botox that he gets done.

P.S Nobody answered me whether Papa Johns sells pork or not? And if they do HAM,BACON and PEPPERONI tu kya ye hum Muslims ko zeb deta hai ke hum haram business kerien? Agr han tu phir sharab ka business aur pubs bhi Pakistan mai khol dein kyunke Islam tu Musalmano ke liye America mai bhi wahi hai jo Pakistan mai hai.

Oh get lost pest !

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Yaar thu ne Jo duniya pe ehsaan kiya hai vote de ker who wapis ley le aur us ki batti bana ke ley le. You remind me of that idiot shitstyen who also thought he did the entire world a huge favour by voting and now should be treated like royalty.

And why are you worried about if someone's brother is selling pork in the US or not thu apni fikr per.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaar thu ne Jo duniya pe ehsaan kiya hai vote de ker who wapis ley le aur us ki batti bana ke ley le. You remind me of that idiot shitstyen who also thought he did the entire world a huge favour by voting and now should be treated like royalty.

And why are you worried about if someone's brother is selling pork in the US or not thu apni fikr per.
Citizen X jo bhi ho jaye mai apne deen ke saath aisa ghenoona mazaak nhi keron ga. Please kabhi tu saach aur haq ke baat keya ker. Mujhe dil pe haath rakh ker bta kya yeh pork products sell kerna sahi hai from a Muslims point of view? For once speak ethically setting asides our political differences. There were many people on this forum who were jumping the gun when they saw Najam Sethi with a bottle of sparkling water, why are then shush now?

Raja Naved Qurban Bhatti

MPA (400+ posts)
Last edited by a moderator:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Citizen X jo bhi ho jaye mai apne deen ke saath aisa ghenoona mazaak nhi keron ga. Please kabhi tu saach aur haq ke baat keya ker. Mujhe dil pe haath rakh ker bta kya yeh pork products sell kerna sahi hai from a Muslims point of view? For once speak ethically setting asides our political differences. There were many people on this forum who were jumping the gun when they saw Najam Sethi with a bottle of sparkling water, why are then shush now?
Honestly I don't care what someone's brother is doing in the US. Not my concern. Doesn't effect me, my country or my country men, so not my concern.

You are just feigning rage because of your bias and nothing else so don't expect anyone to take you or your frivolous objections seriously.

Rambler

Honestly I don't care what someone's brother is doing in the US. Not my concern. Doesn't effect me, my country or my country men, so not my concern.

You are just feigning rage because of your bias and nothing else so don't expect anyone to take you or your frivolous objections seriously.

But this pests concern is genuine. We must get a list of all Pakistani in US and abroad who have businesses selling pork and alcohol and ostracize all their family members in Pakistan.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
But this pests concern is genuine. We must get a list of all Pakistani in US and abroad who have businesses selling pork and alcohol and ostracize all their family members in Pakistan.
why are you calling me a pest. Its my genuine concern as a citizen of Islamic republic of Pakistan. Werna tu phir idher bhi sharab ke aday khol dein and tax it to gain profit if paisa he sub kuch hai.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)

Without going into blame game you are telling me you don't care how that empire was created? How Hamayun Akhtar and his brothers ended up with owning sugar mills. Or how Pervaiz Musharraf has assets more than his known source of income. Fair enough, but you are also telling me that you don't care how this public personalities end up making their fortunes? Khair I personally have an issue with the source of income because of religion.

Dr.Q

MPA (400+ posts)
aajaaao jee aajaao !

political victimization ke naaarey maaarney ?

khan sahab ko ghar ki baatein bahar karne ki kiya zarurat hein, hum ghar me hee itney gandey hogaye hein kaafi nahi he kiya

khan tujhe Allah pooochey .... (APC ka aelaaamiyaan)

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ہاہاہا کسی بھی چول ترین آدمی کو ووٹ دینے والے خود بھی تو
چول ہوتے ہیں؟..بس آئندہ سے احتیاط کرنا….اور کیا

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please can some one tell Khan saab that he is not in opposition he is the PM of Pakistan and its time to take practical actions enough of speeches

Rambler

ہاہاہا کسی بھی چول ترین آدمی کو ووٹ دینے والے خود بھی تو
چول ہوتے ہیں؟..بس آئندہ سے احتیاط کرنا….اور کیا

This one seems to be internetting from inside a manhole. Abb is mein kia?