PM Imran Khan insulted women again by claiming their clothing tempt men

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When you can't even differentiate between theory in science and theory in general, well why does it matter what else bullshit you believe in

The bitch comes back with some more bullshit....
The force of gravity is a fact, you can simulate it........ on a computer, program a rocket to land on mars on it's own...... why? because the force of gravity is a fact......
Go ahead simulate what a cell is going to do, create life...
what a fuckwit.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Science has already established evolution of species without any creators guidance. It will establish origin of life without any creators guidance in a lab someday. Then what's left is to prove unguided existence of universe.
Oh but isn't that the more difficult one, say many with various versions of primordial soup in different stages of rotting inside their lab incubators. Human x neanderthal procreation is a breeze. Then there are those who place their faith, mind you, in mutations.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
janab kya aap kehte ke EU men zina bil jabr nahin hota. ji yaqeenan kam hota hai lekin zina to raat din hotahai...aur beaches ya naked beaches per bhi zina ke talluqat bante hain.... kuch beaches aisi hai maslan MALLORCA jahan sar e aam beach per sex ke manazir dekhne ko milte hain... ummeed hai ap ittefaq karenge.

Iconoclast

Just like you don't know the difference between scientific theory vs general theory?
A scientific fact is something you can simulate.... a scientific theory is something that has caveats, can't be simulated..... The force of gravity is a fact......... what is gravity, there are theories, none could be right............ same goes for dark matter....... concept of evolution is still a theory and if you can't fathom that, you're a bigger tool than I thought....

Iconoclast

When you can't even differentiate between theory in science and theory in general, well why does it matter what else bullshit you believe in

And that's all you can do, laugh like a defeated prick that you are after I've thoroughly schooled you in science.......

Your theory of evolution falls flat when it faces the mighty wrath of entropy and I'm sure you have a zero to completely wrong idea of what the fuck entropy is........
I give you a hint, one of the laws of thermodynamics...
Learn the basics first then talk to me you googly scientist.....
Told ya, I'll wipe the floor with you...

Iconoclast

Oh but isn't that the more difficult one, say many with various versions of primordial soup in different stages of rotting inside their lab incubators. Human x neanderthal procreation is a breeze. Then there are those who place their faith, mind you, in mutations.
He doesn't even understand what you just said.... he's still googling so wait mate....

nasir77

Mufti has two sims, Gutter Explorer. And people who don't get impacted by girls' or women's clothes they better watch Bilawal Gate... They are Gays...