PM Imran Khan insulted women again by claiming their clothing tempt men

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Who cares what these unknown good for nothing scumbags are oinking. Do you not have something to say yourself. You are a thinking human being. Tell us what you think?
I think men should do Pardah instead of women and children since it's the men that can't control their sexual urges...

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think men should do Pardah instead of women and children since it's the men that can't control their sexual urges...

Much better. So why did you have to to waste time looking for a quote from a scumbag. I am with you on this. I think men and women should not even have to wear any clothes, They should roam about naked.

Iconoclast

Sex sells, women sell it and the west and most whom the majority look up to for a moral direction knows it too well.... Sending your kids to Madrassas is tantamount to a woman wearing skimpy shit, sex monsters are going to act on it and stop this nonsense of singling out men.... women are as deviant and when they have power, there are numerous cases of them on the wrong side as well.... You're mixing two different things....

Rambler

Sex sells, women sell it and the west and most whom the majority look up to for a moral direction knows it too well.... Sending your kids to Madrassas is tantamount to a woman wearing skimpy shit, sex monsters are going to act on it and stop this nonsense of singling out men.... women are as deviant and when they have power, there are numerous cases of them on the wrong side as well.... You're mixing two different things....

David Chappelle is a convert Muslim and this thread starter does not seem to be one.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Rambler

Q

There are some tribes in Africa that live completely nude all their lives. IMO it would be impractical now in the modern world.

Those tribes are very civilised then. Whats the point in hiding parts of human body other than to avoid cold. I think we need to make western world more civilised where its illegal to go nude in public. Why are they making men and woman dress up?

Iconoclast

David Chappelle is a convert Muslim and this thread starter does not seem to be one.
His audience mostly isn't, he isn't speaking as a muslim but as a man. Thought he might get a hint...... if he still insists on being a white knight in shining armor putting 2 and 3 together to make out 4, more power to him......