PM Imran Khan insulted women again by claiming their clothing tempt men

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
GOOD ARGUEMENTS but you are now personal so it is the END. before I go my advice is to read quran with your translation and tafseer. you will then NOT issue fatwas like zizna bir raza is personal crime. I don't really understand your confusion, a crime but personal?
Ok lets end that topic.
just to rephrase, the by personal crime, I meant something thats not allowed in Islam. Not in the law of the country. Like for example not attending Jummah prayers in specific, or all prayers in general is a huge NO in Sharia. But its not the job of Hakim-e-waqt to punish that, thats a personal crime. Same goes for Zina bil raza. In Sharia there is no punishment of Zina Bil Raza even if there are 3 Witnesses, as 4 are needed. In lay man terms, the punishment is for public fornication, not for closed door ones. What happens behind closed door is personal matter and will be dealt with in Qayamah.

Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That statement in itself is a huge fail. There is absolutely no valid reason for rape.
E4bWE38XoAEg_Wv

then you denied quran statement as well

Sn Sunny

The point of shifting the blame on women's attire rather than mens attitudes.
yahan pr IK koi fatwa denay nhi gaya tha aurto ko burqa pehna chayiee ya mardo ko ankhay neechay rakhnay chayiee barhal jo us ny siwal us ka jawab diya

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
in what reason quran said the same statement? if it,s not valid reason for rape
The problem is you have English comprehension issues. What you have quoted from the Quran is exactly what I said in my earlier post, dress modestly, because I was basically paraphrasing the Quran.

And even the Quran does not say, who ever does not dress modestly, then its a valid reason for raping them! ( Nauzibillah!)

If you don't get it, use google translate

There is and never will be a "VALID REASON FOR RAPE" full stop!

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
The problem is you have English comprehension issues. What you have quoted from the Quran is exactly what I said in my earlier post, dress modestly, because I was basically paraphrasing the Quran.

And even the Quran does not say, who ever does not dress modestly, then its a valid reason for raping them! ( Nauzibillah!)

Its not about the problem of English comprehension. He just qouted Ayat from Quran with Urdu translation and still came up with an absurd link to rape.
Its a mental block in his head which forces him to find justification for rapes.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Its not about the problem of English comprehension. He just qouted Ayat from Quran with Urdu translation and still came up with an absurd link to rape.
Its a mental block in his head which forces him to find justification for rapes.
What to do, just another product of mullah and madrassa culture. Where they teach them that women should be wrapped head to toe in black cloth and imprisoned behind 4 walls where their only duty is "Saveray chullay agay, raati lullay agay" while they them self fuck young boys.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
What to do, just another product of mullah and madrassa culture. Where they teach them that women should be wrapped head to toe in black cloth and imprisoned behind 4 walls where their only duty is "Saveray chullay agay, raati lullay agay" while they them self fuck young boys.
Thats highly offensive but sadly true..
What I dont get is there are 1907 million muslims, and somehow only the aprrox 650 million of them (living in South Asia) understand the true culture of Islam, while truth be told, this is the regional culture that came from Hindus and Buddhists (who are moving away from this archaic cultural practices), and now our Mullahs want to impose this as part of Islam. Retards.

Indonesia, Malysia, Turkey, Morroco, Lebanon main sab mushrik rehtay hain or un ka in jahilon kay mutabiq rape kerna chayay. kionkay wahan kee aurtain ghar say bahar nikalti hain, or un main say adhi Hijab nahi letin. or jo hijab bhi letin hain woh to "Astaghfurullah" Hijab kay neechay jeans pehni hotin hain, bahar kaam kertin hain "La hawla wala Quwwata" . Qouting from Pakistan viral FB posts "Ab is per to rape banta hay na jee".

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What I dont get is there are 1907 million muslims, and somehow only the aprrox 650 million of them (living in South Asia) understand the true culture of Islam, while truth be told, this is the regional culture that came from Hindus and Buddhists (who are moving away from this archaic cultural practices), and now our Mullahs want to impose this as part of Islam. Retards.
Yes that is 100% true. I grew up in the middle east, till date I have not seen a single peer, baba or even someone claiming he is a syed. I did not even know about the 1000 billion sects that us desis have made for themselves, only very late in life I found out about all this deobandi, brelvi etc etc non-sense. I only knew of two sects while growing up. Shia and Sunni. I could go in any mosque and pray. In mosques you will find some people who pray with their hands by their sides, some say ameen loudly some don't, some raise their hands before bowing some don't. But no one ever after prayers try to "correct" them or say never to come in this mosque again.

You are also right, that after living with hindus for centuries we have adopted majority of their culture and turned into desi version of Islam. And then who ever was the most nikatoo and nikamma became a mulla/moulvi and turned it into a profitable source of income, selling all sorts of lies and snake oil.

TBH, Islam doesn't exist in Pakistan, just a very perverted version of it.

Sn Sunny

Pir parday ka kyu kha quran mei agr rape valid reason nhi ha?

Sn Sunny

Are you saying Quran qoutes a valid reason rape??? Seriously ?? poori ayat qoute kerkay apni marzi say matlab add ker rahay ho !!! Inteha hay jahalat kee.
Mei nay abi tak kuch be apnay say koi matlab quote add nhi kiya bus tum seedha say siwal pocha ha jis ka han ya nhi pr be jawab nhi day pa rhay tum

Sn Sunny

Yes that is 100% true. I grew up in the middle east, till date I have not seen a single peer, baba or even someone claiming he is a syed. I did not even know about the 1000 billion sects that us desis have made for themselves, only very late in life I found out about all this deobandi, brelvi etc etc non-sense. I only knew of two sects while growing up. Shia and Sunni. I could go in any mosque and pray. In mosques you will find some people who pray with their hands by their sides, some say ameen loudly some don't, some raise their hands before bowing some don't. But no one ever after prayers try to "correct" them or say never to come in this mosque again.

You are also right, that after living with hindus for centuries we have adopted majority of their culture and turned into desi version of Islam. And then who ever was the most nikatoo and nikamma became a mulla/moulvi and turned it into a profitable source of income, selling all sorts of lies and snake oil.

TBH, Islam doesn't exist in Pakistan, just a very perverted version of it.
in what reason quran said the same statement of IK? if it,s not valid reason for rape
Islam main Rape kernay walay ko saza hay. Simple as that.
Mei nay saza ka nhi balkay islam mei parday ke valid reason poochi ha

Sn Sunny

Agr ap ko islam ka zaida peta to plz ye he beta do
Parday ka hakoom islam mei kyu ha?

Sn Sunny

Apna mental block ka elaj krwa jis ka jawab he nhi ha parday ka hakoom islam mei kyu ha to block tumera dimag ha mera nhi

Sn Sunny

Tum sy zaida mordern ho aur ye mullah apnay pas he rakho aur na he in kay fatwa pr chalta ho !
Burqay ke kharabiya mei hazaro nikal sakta lakin islam k nhi

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Pir parday ka kyu kha quran mei agr rape valid reason nhi ha?
Dressing modestly and Pardah are not the same thing. Islam mein pardah as you understand it, that to wrap a woman in a 100mtrs of cloth and lock her in the house away from the entire world and extreme segregation of the sexes, ka kahin hukum nahi hai.

Parday ka hakoom islam mei kyu ha?
I just explained it to you, jis ko tum lo pardah kehte ho, us ka koi hukum nahi hai.

in what reason quran said the same statement of IK? if it,s not valid reason for rape
Yaar yaa to English sahi se seekh lo ya phir Quran ki behurmati kerna bund kerdo. Do you even know what you are saying with such stupid statements? I'll try to explain it to your thick skull maybe you will understand.

For example you forgot to lock your car and someone stole it. Now does not locking your car make it ok for someone to steal your car? Because that is exactly what you are saying. That if a woman is not in "pardah" according to your standards then its perfectly fine to rape her!!!! ? ? ? ?

And to top it all off you are saying the Quran allows this! ( Nauzubillah, Astaghfirullah )

Watch this and try to understand