PM Imran Khan Interview with CNN Anchor Becky Anderson ( Urdu )

Scorpionpak

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran Khan is well equipped to handle Western journalists. He is comfortable answering the questions head on and, unlike our previous leaders who had slave-ruler relationship with the West, he demands mutual respect. Patwaris and jialays will understand these points when their brains are a little more developed.
ONLY IF THEY HAVE ANY...........................................

abduloz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Salam everyone

I swear my God in my life i haven't seen any pakistani prime minister have spoken so bold sensibly and courageous and answer all those questions she asked him and one stage I was thinking that interviewer were sent by American to find out where imran khan stand how he respond about Afghanistan issue and he excellently projected Pakistani point of view I am absolutely stunned about his knowledge about pakistan history numbers and even Afghanistan i am proud of him.
Some people might claim the bhuto and Benazir was good speaker bhuto was juggler and he just jugguled of his words and deceived the poor and illiterate people of that time of pakistan shown them green dream which never turned into reality

Very well done imran khan.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bc esae interview latae hein jaesae inkoe bohutt fikurr hae afghan govt afghan women education.

Bc 20 saal itnae bundae ghultee sae maar deeae orr jaanae kae baad aik idiotic drone humla opps terrorist oops no couple of families and young kids dead.

Jaan sae mardaena issue nahee but fazool bukwaas.