PM Imran Khan is not a prophet to perform economic miracles.

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistanis can not expect overnight change and improvement in the dilapidated economy that was bankrupted by the previous malevolently corrupt and looting governments of Shariffs' and Zardaris' and was on the brink of liquidation and being declared a 'Default State' when PM Imran Khan and his government took over the reign of the country. But many stupid, silly, mendacious and duplicitous supporters of PML-N, PPP, JUi, ANP, PMAP, MQM and blaming Imran Khan for the economic catastrophe of the past forty years.

You can not expect a country so ruthless and mercilessly looted and destroyed by the PML-N and PPP corrupt leaders and their cronies to rubble would be built again brick by brick in a couple of years. PM Khan and his government have put in place economic, monetary and fiscal policies and introducing social welfare and infrastructure reforms that are already bringing in healthy results and in the next 2-3 years will bring prosperity to the country.

We should not and it would be preposterous to expect PM Imran Khan to perform miracles and make everything rosy and growing gold in the gardens and fields of Pakistan because he is not a prophet. The fact of the matter is that malevolently corrupt PML-N, PPP, JUI, and their cronies have nothing better to offer to the country but to deceive, mislead and misguide the uneducated masses blaming Imran Khan for the inflation in the country. By the way, inflation is deliberately created and politically motivated by PML-N and PPP hoarders, wholesalers, illegal profiteers, qabza mafia, sugar mafia, flour mafia, petrol mafia, and diesel mafia to demonize PM Imran Khan and his government.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistanis can not expect overnight change and improvement in the dilapidated economy that was bankrupted by the previous malevolently corrupt and looting governments of Shariffs' and Zardaris' and was on the brink of liquidation and being declared a 'Default State' when PM Imran Khan and his government took over the reign of the country. But many stupid, silly, mendacious and duplicitous supporters of PML-N, PPP, JUi, ANP, PMAP, MQM and blaming Imran Khan for the economic catastrophe of the past forty years.

You can not expect a country so ruthless and mercilessly looted and destroyed by the PML-N and PPP corrupt leaders and their cronies to rubble would be built again brick by brick in a couple of years. PM Khan and his government have put in place economic, monetary and fiscal policies and introducing social welfare and infrastructure reforms that are already bringing in healthy results and in the next 2-3 years will bring prosperity to the country.

We should not and it would be preposterous to expect PM Imran Khan to perform miracles and make everything rosy and growing gold in the gardens and fields of Pakistan because he is not a prophet. The fact of the matter is that malevolently corrupt PML-N, PPP, JUI, and their cronies have nothing better to offer to the country but to deceive, mislead and misguide the uneducated masses blaming Imran Khan for the inflation in the country. By the way, inflation is deliberately created and politically motivated by PML-N and PPP hoarders, wholesalers, illegal profiteers, qabza mafia, sugar mafia, flour mafia, petrol mafia, and diesel mafia to demonize PM Imran Khan and his government.
Than he should have not said things ,which lead to expectation like one rupee increase against dollar is a crime, indirect taxes are crime, i will hang my self i go to IMF, increase in electricity prices is a crime, etc.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Than he should have not said things ,which lead to expectation like one rupee increase against dollar is a crime, indirect taxes are crime, i will hang my self i go to IMF, increase in electricity prices is a crime, etc.
Then you should have told corona virus to stay in Nawaz sharief London and not to come to Pakistan to destroy our economy those promises were not only done by PTI please read PMLN manifesto and PPP Aswell you are a dangar patwari

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
He promised to change every thing in 90days.
He claimed to have ready 200 members team, now we can see his team members, all jokers.

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Statement by new Finance Minster.

معیشت کا پہیہ نہیں چل رہا، کرپشن بڑھ رہی ہے۔ جی ڈی پی گروتھ 5 فیصد تک نہ ہوئی تو 4 سال تک ملک کا اللہ حافظ
۔
یہ کوئی اور نہیں، اس حکومت کا وزیر خزانہ کہہ رہا ہے۔
۔
انا للہ و انا الیہ راجعون

disgusted

He promised to change every thing in 90days.
He claimed to have ready 200 members team, now we can see his team members, all jokers.
When majority of the people are crooks then even saints take a lifetime to reform them. Our judiciary is at the bottom in world ranking and we expect justice? Pakistan was a laughing stock of the world but now because of our judiciary we become object of contempt and loathing worldwide.

Hussain1967

Astaghfirullah! Tumhain apni gandi siasat aur na kaam hukoomat ko justify karnay kay liay Paighambar ko he takhta-e-mashq banana tha.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. bharkian kion marin theen election say pehlay phir?? claim to aisa hee ker rahay thay. or jin baton per PPP or Nleague ko criticise kertay thay un per criticism khud bhi bardasht kerna paray ga. IMF say loan lenay ko baghairti or bheek mangna kaha, Bijli kee qeemat mehngi honay per Bill jala diay. Petrol mehnga honay per shor kerdia kay hukoomat itna tax kion leti hay, Local govt empowerment kee Khan sahab bahut baatien kertay thay. Ab un per sunni to paray gee..
Haan corruption kee baat sahi kertay thay. magar har cheez per criticize khud kertay thay to ab dosron say bhi bardasht kero.
2. Agar woh sab khali election campaign kee baatien theen or kisi ko us ko serious nahi lena chahyay, to kion NS or SS kee campaign main kahi hoyee baaton per sawal kertay thay ??
3. Kis pagal kay bachay nay murad saeed say kaha thaa kay election jeetnay kay baad bhi aisee barkain maro?? "10 din main sara paisa wapis ajayay ga" Wah!
4. I do agree, kay economy kay jo bhi minister PTI lay ker ayee hay, donon nay saaf dil kay saath kaam kia hay. per Consistency kahan gayee? Pehlay say plan kion nahi keen cheezain kay hukomat bannay say pehlay ? kay kis cheez ko kaisay tackle kerna hoga. her 6 mahinay baad portfolio change kerkay saari policies hee change ho jateen hain. Khan sahab say kaho kay consistency layain policies main, corruption kay baad sab say bara masla hay Pakistan ka. or is kay liay planning kee zaroorat hay. Pata nahi khan sahab planing pehlay say kion nahi kertay.. yeh PP or N league say ayay chawwal log duboo dengay PTI ko bhi or Pakistan ko bhi! Yeh un ka wateera raha hay kay short term cheezon per focus kerna long term kuch nahi soochna. Abhi pichlay haftay kee khabar hay Pakistan poised for mammoth wheat production , or is haftay Pakistan to import more wheat to ensure steady supply, stable prices throughout the year . bhai kia mazak chal raha hay !!