PM Imran Khan message on Kashmir black day

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Kaash Allah ise goonga banata tou haatoo se kaam lena jaanta jaise isne cricket mein kia ?
اکثر اوقات کسی کے لیے مانگی گیی بد دعا واپس
خود کو آ لگتی ہے؟ اب اس میں کیا
Please start learning sign language…just in case. ?

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
اکثر اوقات کسی کے لیے مانگی گیی بد دعا واپس
خود کو آ لگتی ہے؟ اب اس میں کیا
Please start learning sign language…just in case. ?
i already know sign languages dont worry about me and do worry about the badduas which your leader taking every days from the kashmiri mothers and sister

Saboo

i already know sign languages dont worry about me and do worry about the badduas which your leader taking every days from the kashmiri mothers and sister
Kashmiri mothers and sisters are actually praising IK for his efforts for Kashmir cause… Ab is mien kia

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
Kashmiri mothers and sisters are actually praising IK for his efforts for Kashmir cause… Ab is mien kia
go and cook this khiyali pilav somewhere else when you your own mother and sister become victim from hindutva terroist then come here to see me

Saboo

go and cook this khiyali pilav somewhere else when you your own mother and sister become victim from hindutva terroist then come here to see me
تو اپنی ماں بہن کی فکر کر ناں بسم الله ؟
میری فیملی تو کینیڈا میں ہے...اب اس میں کیا

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
تو اپنی ماں بہن کی فکر کر ناں بسم الله ؟
میری فیملی تو کینیڈا میں ہے...اب اس میں کیا
ab tune sach ugla na khud betha ha family k saath canada ki thandhi hawaaoo mein aur keh raha hai kashmiris are doing well and happy with imran khan no diffenrce between you PPP PLMN ANP JUIF you all are blood suckers same jiyalas mental ghulam soonly you will say imran khan dillo ka aur gurde kaleja ka wazir e azam inshahallah
i wish the same fate for your family what is happening with kashmiris by hinduvta gangs and thugs so you can understand thier pain losses grief anger and sadness
go and remember these words
Whoever wears shoes ignores always the suffering of one who walks barefoot

Saboo

ab tune sach ugla na khud betha ha family k saath canada ki thandhi hawaaoo mein aur keh raha hai kashmiris are doing well and happy with imran khan no diffenrce between you PPP PLMN ANP JUIF you all are blood suckers same jiyalas mental ghulam soonly you will say imran khan dillo ka aur gurde kaleja ka wazir e azam inshahallah
i wish the same fate for your family what is happening with kashmiris by hinduvta gangs and thugs so you can understand thier pain losses grief anger and sadness
go and remember these words
Whoever wears shoes ignores always the suffering of one who walks barefoot
تمہاری اتنی لمبی بکواس کی کوئی ضرورت تو نہیں تھی؟ لیکن
شائد یہ تمہاری عادت ہے...چلو خیر میرا مشورہ تو یہی ہوگا
کسی کے لیے بھی برے کی تمنا نہیں کرتے ...اگر یہی برای لوٹ کر
تمھارے سر آ پڑے تو؟...پھر کیسے قصوروار ٹھہراؤ گے

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
تمہاری اتنی لمبی بکواس کی کوئی ضرورت تو نہیں تھی؟ لیکن
شائد یہ تمہاری عادت ہے...چلو خیر میرا مشورہ تو یہی ہوگا
کسی کے لیے بھی برے کی تمنا نہیں کرتے ...اگر یہی برای لوٹ کر
تمھارے سر آ پڑے تو؟...پھر کیسے قصوروار ٹھہراؤ گے
you should do touba and seek forgiveness what you have said previously and never try to dig kashmiris scars again you idiot jiyala