PM imran khan received a telephone call from Dr. Mahathir Mohammad

News_Icon

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
E1hv5ppXEAUMr3I

Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan today received a telephone call from Dr. Mahathir Mohamad of Malaysia. The two leaders greeted each other on the auspicious occasion of #EidAlFitr

The Prime Minister and Dr. Mahathir exchanged views on the grave situation in Palestine. They condemned the Israeli aggression and expressed solidarity with the innocent, defenseless Palestinians. The Prime Minister strongly condemned the attacks on innocent worshippers in #AlAqsaMosque and air strikes on #Gaza.

The two leaders underscored the need for the international community to take urgent steps to halt the ongoing attacks, protect the civilians, and facilitate a just and lasting solution based on UN resolutions and two-state vision.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1393987123720728580

HSiddiqui

S O ........................ W H A T ?

It matters only if there is a move, Kashmir issue was it self confusing from 1947 that we say we are with our brothers and sisters of Kashmir, and then we tell in our news 100s of women getting raped and men plus kids getting killed, then a statement from ghairatmand leaders, whats going on???
Israel is forwarding every day, Israel tests the ummah and then takes amove forward , because every time the only opposition it faced was GHAM O GHUSSAY KI LAHAR from these MFs, and I include every one.
Latest Israel attacked on QIBLA E AWAL to check the balls of our UMMAH,mistreating of women, arresting of kids, killing of men , women, seniors, kids openly happening and once again there is no real balls , they all have surgically installed balls good for bending in front of enemies.
I my self heard an interview in 2001 at Larry Kings show, it was the son(Israel's Airfoce chief) of late MOSHE DAYAN former defence minister of Israel, in which he said I have a solution for this conflict and that is bombing MAKKAH, and I guarantee Muslim ummah will not do any thing, I have already demonstrated and we have seen against Egypt and Libya, they do not have balls.
God forbid this will be the last test before their final step.
We have great leaders in history, we had been hearing in our present time leaders speeches....Lion's 1 day life is better than Jackal's 100 days,..........we have the history of being victorious when we were just 300 and enemy was in 1000s...........we have examples of Hazrat OMER, ABUBAKER, ALI RA.......Khalid Bin Waleed, Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi , Mohammed Bin Qassim and what not .....ALL IN SPEECHES ...
AT the real time all of these MFs from every Muslim country prefer to live 100 days even if some one keep spitting on their A**es.

And this is the bottom line because this what is been observed.

Aslan

کیسے کیسے فارغ اور بیکار لوگ اس بھکاری کو فون کرتے ہیں اور یہ اسی پر خوش ہوجاتا ہے۔
No body phones Nawaz ,a convicted criminal and absconder or Zardari aka Mr 10%.No one called these two crooks when they were in power.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is not our problem...its an ARAB issue...and nothign to do with Pakistan....India...Bangladesh....Indonesia...malaysia...kazakhstan...Tajikistan...brunei....Uzbekistan....Turkmenistan....Bosnia....Chechniya....azerbaijan...Senegal...guinea....mauritania.....Nigeria...etc etc as we are NOT arabs. The arabs sealed their fate when Egypt signed a peace treaty with israel in 1979. Eqypt was the strongest and by itself was equivalent to 40% of Israeli military and with Egypt out of the way....NO arab country will fight with Israel (not lebanon...not iraq...not syria....not jordan...not saudi arabia.....not Qatar....not libya...not algeria. No war against israel possible without Egypt.

Tyrion Lannister

کیسے کیسے فارغ اور بیکار لوگ اس بھکاری کو فون کرتے ہیں اور یہ اسی پر خوش ہوجاتا ہے۔
teri maa 10 bhi jm le to unka collective intellect mahatir ke paon ke brabar nahi ho skta jise tu bekaar keh rha hai

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
حرامی اور کسی کنجر امرتسری دلے ہاراں والے کے چمونے بھی لازمی اب مہاتیر جیسے عظیم لیڈر کے خلاف بھونکنے آ جائیں گے لیکن یہی فون اگر اس امرتسری کنجر نواز شریف دلے ہاراں کی باجائیز اولاد اور مودی کے پالتو کتے کو آیا ہوتا تو اس وقت ان کے نزدیک مہاتیر ایک عظیمُ لیڈر ہونا تھا

Shazi ji

teri maa 10 bhi jm le to unka collective intellect mahatir ke paon ke brabar nahi ho skta jise tu bekaar keh rha hai

S O ........................ W H A T ?

It matters only if there is a move, Kashmir issue was it self confusing from 1947 that we say we are with our brothers and sisters of Kashmir, and then we tell in our news 100s of women getting raped and men plus kids getting killed, then a statement from ghairatmand leaders, whats going on???
Israel is forwarding every day, Israel tests the ummah and then takes amove forward , because every time the only opposition it faced was GHAM O GHUSSAY KI LAHAR from these MFs, and I include every one.
Latest Israel attacked on QIBLA E AWAL to check the balls of our UMMAH,mistreating of women, arresting of kids, killing of men , women, seniors, kids openly happening and once again there is no real balls , they all have surgically installed balls good for bending in front of enemies.
I my self heard an interview in 2001 at Larry Kings show, it was the son(Israel's Airfoce chief) of late MOSHE DAYAN former defence minister of Israel, in which he said I have a solution for this conflict and that is bombing MAKKAH, and I guarantee Muslim ummah will not do any thing, I have already demonstrated and we have seen against Egypt and Libya, they do not have balls.
God forbid this will be the last test before their final step.
We have great leaders in history, we had been hearing in our present time leaders speeches....Lion's 1 day life is better than Jackal's 100 days,..........we have the history of being victorious when we were just 300 and enemy was in 1000s...........we have examples of Hazrat OMER, ABUBAKER, ALI RA.......Khalid Bin Waleed, Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi , Mohammed Bin Qassim and what not .....ALL IN SPEECHES ...
AT the real time all of these MFs from every Muslim country prefer to live 100 days even if some one keep spitting on their A**es.

And this is the bottom line because this what is been observed.

No body phones Nawaz ,a convicted criminal and absconder or Zardari aka Mr 10%.No one called these two crooks when they were in power.

This is not our problem...its an ARAB issue...and nothign to do with Pakistan....India...Bangladesh....Indonesia...malaysia...kazakhstan...Tajikistan...brunei....Uzbekistan....Turkmenistan....Bosnia....Chechniya....azerbaijan...Senegal...guinea....mauritania.....Nigeria...etc etc as we are NOT arabs. The arabs sealed their fate when Egypt signed a peace treaty with israel in 1979. Eqypt was the strongest and by itself was equivalent to 40% of Israeli military and with Egypt out of the way....NO arab country will fight with Israel (not lebanon...not iraq...not syria....not jordan...not saudi arabia.....not Qatar....not libya...not algeria. No war against israel possible without Egypt.
وہ چیختا رہا مرغیاں پال لو ,مرغیاں پال لو اب خریدو مہنگا گوشت اگلے کی ہر بات کو تم بکواس ہی سمجھتے ہو نہ ??