PM Imran Khan Speech | BRT Peshawar Inauguration Ceremony

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Humara Kaptan siasat mai akar awal darjay ka baghirat ban gya hai. Yeh wohi leader tha jo ke cricket ke dunya mai apne pride ke waja se mashoor tha. One can never forget the time when he gave a second chance to Sreekanth to bat- that was our hero. Not this guy who has nothing to do with self respect. Today he should have hanged Pervaiz Khattak or at least refused to inaugurate this disaster and called for a free and fair audit of this project.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Char halqon ke liye tu din raat shur macha rakha tha aab khudara bara insaan ban aur is project ka bhi audit kerwa takay humara trust aap pe bahal hojaye. Peshawar walon se pochi na ke in trolls se jo BRT ke wajah se din raat galiyan de rhay hain Khattak ko

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khiraj e Tehseen for what to Pervaiz Khattak? are you even afraid of this tooth pick now. Get him grilled by NAB. His son in law, Shahab Ali Shah and Khattak have done corruption to the tune of 100 crore. Wah reh Khan yeh hai teri tabdeeli aur saf shafaf medina ke riasat.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
mubarakbad, wazir e transport KPK aur IK.. Khatak sahab ka shru kiya hua kaam aaj mukammal hua...?????

WAHID HAL INQELAB INQELAB ISLAMI INQELAB.... TAYYAR HO JAIYE

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Humara Kaptan siasat mai akar awal darjay ka baghirat ban gya hai. Yeh wohi leader tha jo ke cricket ke dunya mai apne pride ke waja se mashoor tha. One can never forget the time when he gave a second chance to Sreekanth to bat- that was our hero. Not this guy who has nothing to do with self respect. Today he should have hanged Pervaiz Khattak or at least refused to inaugurate this disaster and called for a free and fair audit of this project.
Did you look into the roadblocks?

peaceandjustice

Khiraj e Tehseen for what to Pervaiz Khattak? are you even afraid of this tooth pick now. Get him grilled by NAB. His son in law, Shahab Ali Shah and Khattak have done corruption to the tune of 100 crore. Wah reh Khan yeh hai teri tabdeeli aur saf shafaf medina ke riasat.
صبر بھائی صبر کریں 40 سالوں کی کرپشن کا حساب لے لیں اس بی آر ٹی کا تو ابھی افتتاح ہوا ھے اگر کوئی کرپشن ہوئی ھے یا اس کو ضرور سامنے آنا چاہیے۔ اس کا بھی حساب ہو جائے گا اور ضرور ہونا چاہیے ۔کرہش کا حساب کتاب اداروں نے کرنا ھے عمران خان یا پی ٹی آئی کا کوئی ووٹر،سپورٹرز اعتراض نہیں کرے گا ادارے آزاد ہیںِ عمران خان کے ہاتھوں میں نیب یا عدلیہ نہیں ھے یہ خود مختار ادارے ہیں عمران خان یا پی ٹی آئی کا کوئی سپورٹرز کرپٹ لوگوں کو کبھی سسٹم میں برداشت نہیں کریں گے

peaceandjustice

Oh bibi did you do any kind of research that why this project was delayed and why allocated amount increased by 17 billion rupees? Or you only want to keep ranting about audit?
بس لوگوں نے حسد کی وجہ سے بھوکنا شروع کر دیا ھے کہ کرپشن ہوئی ھے او بھائی کرپشن ہوئی ھے تو سامنے اجائے گی کوئی وجوہات ڈھونڈیں ادارے تحقیقات کریں کیا اور کہاں کرپشن ہوئی ھے بس حاسدین جاہلین نے بغیر ثبوتوں کے بغیر تحقیقات کے بھونکنا شروع کر دیا ھے ملک کی ایک سٹی کو جدید ٹرانسپورٹ کا سسٹم دیا گیا ھے انشاءاللہ آئیندہ عوام کو اس سے زیادہ بہتر سسٹم لانے کی کوشیشیں کیں جائیں گی۔

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
Peshawar always has road blocks and there are many bottle necks because of the ill planned project.
Where do you work??? I ask so I can give you a relevant example... I personally worked for a Defence contractor making anti-submarine warfare systems -- we despite having the best pre-planned strategies, still were delayed in delivery by 2 years due to unforseen issues that spring up in projects of such scope.... criticism is good if constructive, criticism for the sake of criticism is neither good nor advised by the Prophet SAW....
Talk with facts not opinions...

peaceandjustice

Where do you work??? I ask so I can give you a relevant example... I personally worked for a Defence contractor making anti-submarine warfare systems -- we despite having the best pre-planned strategies, still were delayed in delivery by 2 years due to unforseen issues that spring up in projects of such scope.... criticism is good if constructive, criticism for the sake of criticism is neither good nor advised by the Prophet SAW....
Talk with facts not opinions...
Agreed. Great explained.
As a human being no one can do perfect job , only people can do better than each other, in all over the world. One simple example people or an engineer just can't design one ? house or building perfectly, after the completion of one simple house ,then people realise or understand mistakes or what changes needed for bettermen of the project.