PM Imran Khan to inaugurate Peshawar BRT on August 13

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are not realistic but a corrupt patwari that is trying to be Pti fake voter. Patwari that was sleeping past 35 years and now wants everything to be changed within 2 years.
The last thing i need to be is fake voter and patwari. So spare yourself that accusation, otherwise if I was i would be proud of them, and not be hiding behind the guise of PTI

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aur kabhi speaker ko suna hai. Aisay lagta hai jaisay kese gadhay ko bethaya ho. That guy is a dunce of the highest order. Also i belong to Sharyar Afridis constituency, i am amazed at the guys audacity of blaming Rana Sana for drug trafficking when he and his family themselves do the same trade. Ask anyone in Jungle Khel area and they would tell you the same

Speaker kia karleiga kisi ko bhi betha do ayaz kaun sa sahi tha ya kia behter result dia tha aus ne?

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
And sub se bara beghairat Khattak hoga agr woh bhi is ke inauguration ke liye nazil hojaye.
Ap chalay jana inauguration ke liye kyn ke pora pakistan corrupt ap jin honay kabhi corruption na ki aur full law ko follow kara hai.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ap chalay jana inauguration ke liye kyn ke pora pakistan corrupt ap jin honay kabhi corruption na ki aur full law ko follow kara hai.
Alhamdulillah koshish tu ki hai haq halal kamanay/khelanay ki. Why so negative? Tum in choron ke ghar ka tu nhi khatay. Defend them if they are right but don't when you know they are wrong.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Speaker kia karleiga kisi ko bhi betha do ayaz kaun sa sahi tha ya kia behter result dia tha aus ne?
Ayaz was at least graceful. Even Fakhar Imam was impressive the few times when he ran the house. There was positive debate and no fish market like scenes. Yeh tu dungar doctor lgta hai. He can't even pronounce things properly. And calling the other sex mr for example MR Zartaj Gul etc is a routinely affair for him lol

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ayaz was at least graceful. Even Fakhar Imam was impressive the few times when he ran the house. There was positive debate and no fish market like scenes. Yeh tu dungar doctor lgta hai. He can't even pronounce things properly. And calling the other sex mr for example MR Zartaj Gul etc is a routinely affair for him lol

Bhai mei negative ho ya tum? Har.koiye corrupt bas apnay per baat ai tou koshish ki hai.

Accuse karna bhi ghalat hai until proven guilty you are innocent that is the law unless you make ur laws base on tv anchor program.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai mei negative ho ya tum? Har.koiye corrupt bas apnay per baat ai tou koshish ki hai.

Accuse karna bhi ghalat hai until proven guilty you are innocent that is the law unless you make ur laws base on tv anchor program.
70 percent se zyada chor hai isliye tu aaj aap African nations ke saath IMF ki extended relief facility enjoy ker rhay ho. Baat kerte ho. We are witness to South Korea, Malaysia and even Bangladesh taking off right in front of our very own eyes due to political stability and astute leadership.

Renegade

MPA (400+ posts)
I voted for Imran Khan but when I found out his baji made an empire through a sewing machine or when IK legalised his banigala palace I started having my doubts in this system and the leadership. Both the other leaders you mentioned like NAWAZ and Zardari are a lot more corrupt. But two wrongs don't make right.

There will never be a perfect government, Pakistan is too divided and dysfunctional country for that, however the question is if PTI gov. will leave a better Pakistan than the one left behind PPP and N-League then it does seems that way. A PPP or N govt will never take a step like uniform curriculum for example.

Dr.Ahsan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I don't think Imran khan should inaugurate this project. There is nothing good about it. let KPK govt take all the so called credit.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
There will never be a perfect government, Pakistan is too divided and dysfunctional country for that, however the question is if PTI gov. will leave a better Pakistan than the one left behind PPP and N-League then it does seems that way. A PPP or N govt will never take a step like uniform curriculum for example.

Thank God for small mercies. Sanity filled comment finally. And from the outlook of the economy and state of affairs this may very well be PTI's last govt. Because voters like me wanted Police reforms, judiciary reforms, Nab reforms, election reforms much like we were promised. Seems like we all got duped